Skyrim - Skyblivion Weather, Lighting and Tree Progress


Skyblivion Weather, Lighting and Tree Progress

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 08:12 AM PST

The Soul of a Poet

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 02:06 AM PST

Nazeem's mixtape ������

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 05:15 AM PST

Easiest 400 gold I ever made.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:17 AM PST

The option is pretty clear.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 10:46 AM PST

Never thought the dragon bone armor looked good til I went orc

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 08:46 PM PST

Tips for Sword+Shield Good character

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 03:03 AM PST

I've been playing Skyrim non-stop since it was released on Switch, I have clocked like 40h on pure mage and another 50h on an assassin. I did complete different quests on both characters.

I now want to try a good (meaning he will not steal, kill innocents, do evil quests...) guy, sword+shield type, maybe getting the Zelda gear and making a "Link-like" character

What are some good tips I could get for this character? Light or heavy armor? What would be the "tankiest" race? I plan on levelling all 3 craftings, but not doing any crafting loophole to get absurd gear.

Any quests that I could tackle early on to get good gear? Is there any way to fight against the dark brotherhood/thieves guild?

I will probably get Mjnoll the lioness as companion.

My plan is focusing on: 1h (swords) Blocking Light/Heavy armor (need to decide) Archery (not spending a lot of perks here, just a way to shot arrow at dragons) Crafting (all 3) 50/50 health/stamina

Is this a good setup? Any tips, advice...?

EDIT: Playing on the default difficulty

submitted by /u/JErhnam
[link] [comments]

The 'special something' that Skyrim has...

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 05:52 AM PST

In my play session yesterday I was journeying east from Whiterun, climbing up a rocky track and I looked back towards the city, and it struck me that the beautiful view I saw was for my eyes only. Although millions of people have played the game and doubtless journeyed a similar route, Skyrim still offers each of us a personal journey.

The cycling time of day, meant that the sun was low in the sky, causing the majestic structures of Whiterun and Dragonsreach Keep to appear diffused almost as silhouettes.

The weather mod I was using had caused drifting clouds to come in low across the distant ring of mountains, and for wind to ripple through the brushy grass I could see in the foreground.

Several birds traced across the sky at the time I was looking, whilst lower down on Whiterun plain I could see cattle grazing.

And coming in to the view, following behind were two of my travelling companions, attired and armed with the kit I had provided.

A game like Uncharted 4 provides similar views to delight the eye but they're scripted - we all see the same view at the same time in the game. But that little moment in Skyrim where I stood still for a few seconds and gazed across the plains was all mine and no one elses.

I think that's what makes Skyrim special.

submitted by /u/AncientEf
[link] [comments]

Me from 6 years ago was an idiot, and this is now one of my favorite games.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:24 PM PST

TL;DR: Leveling up makes the game more playable.

In 2011, I bought this game when it first came out. I played through the whole start and decided to roll a mage character. Everything was pretty easy, a lot like Oblivion which I LOVED. After a few hours of game play, the game just kept getting harder and harder. Yeah, I got sent a thousand feet in the air by the giant next to the mammoth (learned not to do that), and of course when I tried to kill the first Jarl just for fun (in Whiterun) I got destroyed by the guards. Those were both expected deaths.

However, as I kept playing, even the low level bandits and draugrs were REALLY hard to kill, and I just kept dying. I'd have to reload my saves over and over again just to get through fights that weren't even bosses. I got to a bandit thug (some boss in a bandit hideout) who would literally two shot me, even with my attempts at healing and kiting while using flame spells. That, plus I just kept running out of magicka.

I decided I must have done something wrong with the mage build, so I rolled a knight with one handed, heavy armor, and shields. It was a little bit better, but eventually it got too hard again. I was trapped in some giant cavern where the only way out was a bridge, but I couldn't get close to the bridge without getting killed by the mages there who were summoning something. And I mean I couldn't even get close. I'd charge them, and almost instantly I'd die. I tried drinking all my potions and timing my shout correctly, but I just kept dying. Maybe try sneaking up on them? Nope, they heard me, and now I'm dead.

I think I tried a stealthy character after that, but it kept getting killed by the first dragon. I got frustrated so I rage quit. What a stupid game. What IDIOT would make a game like that so hard.

I think I had it on 360 originally, but ended up picking it up for PC on some Steam sale a couple years ago. I installed it, but got bored doing the same intro again on the cart, and it reminded me of how dumb and hard the game was, so I uninstalled again.

SO, a few weeks ago, I noticed I had the Skyrim Special Edition that I must have got for free on Steam (because I owned the regular copy I guess). I decided that I'm 6 years older and 6 years wiser than the last time I played, and I was up to the challenge of making more progress. I rolled another heavy armor melee character using restoration magic as well (going for a Paladin type build). I went through the familiar intro, but in the middle of the bleak falls barrows quest, I hear some music play and see a "Level up available..." message at the top left of my screen...I hadn't seen that before.

So I go to the "skills" section, and IT says "Level Up", and it prompts me to add some health / magicka / stamina, and then pick a skill to improve......I just kinda sat there processing, trying to figure out how I could be so stupid all those years ago... did I really just NEVER notice that Level Up text??!?!

I've probably got 25-30 hours of game play in the last couple weeks, and HOLY GUACKERMOLY this is a fun game. Just thought you'd enjoy the tale of a TRUE noob.

submitted by /u/tubadammit69
[link] [comments]

This is why I love skyrim. It's free of frustrating gameplay, annoying teammates, toxicity, rage inducing, just pure, relaxing enjoyment.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:15 PM PST

Who is your go to wife/husband in Skyrim?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:13 PM PST

Any difference in more recent playthroughs??

submitted by /u/StannisTheMantis93
[link] [comments]

A Good Death For An Old Orc

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 06:11 PM PST

It was my birthday yesterday and this is how I decided to celebrate

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 11:22 AM PST

50 Shades of Skyrim

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 07:30 PM PST

How do I overcome the 'weight problem'?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 05:31 PM PST

It's the only negative I have for Skyrim - I'm playing on the switch so I can't just mod/console cheat it away. I know there's a perk in pickpocketing for an extra 100 carry capacity, and since I'm stealth archering (we'll pretend that's a word), I'm pumping most of my points into stamina. It just feels like I never have enough space. I'm trying to save up for a house now so I can store all this stuff (it's all the materials etc holding me down) but are there any other tips out there for overcoming this issue? It's honestly a nightmare managing inventory constantly (which is why I removed the problem on PC).

Edit: I also use an enchanted amulet and ring with extra carry capacity, but early on it's like 15 points max.

submitted by /u/Viktor_Fury
[link] [comments]

Shalidor awaits.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 04:23 AM PST

It's a sad day in Whiterun

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:36 PM PST

Outside of DragonsBridge

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 07:04 PM PST

Skyrim 4k - Real HD RGR ENB Beta 1.8 (Weather Test Overcast Snow 1 of 3)

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 02:03 AM PST

What is the best way to train each skill?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 07:42 PM PST

I'm somewhat new to the game, so some of these skills I'm not sure exactly how to. For example I know smithing, at least it used to be, making a bunch of iron daggers. The ones I'm really not sure on are the magic based ones, enchanting, alchemy, sneaking, and pickpocketing

submitted by /u/ThatOneRunner
[link] [comments]

Rate My Riverboat

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:22 PM PST

Star Wars Mod, Mages College, and Lakeview Improvements

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:33 AM PST

The Khajiit sure do look realistic!

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:33 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.