DayZ - give report (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻


give report (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 03:27 AM PST

To the new player I just befriended (after i shot at you)

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 06:11 PM PST

Oh, bambi. It was friendship at first sight..well, not for me since I shot at you. Then I felt like a dick and offered to bandage you, which you had just figured out how to do by yourself. Not 2 hours brand spankin' new to the game. I gave you 37 of my .22 rounds for that Trumpet, taught you how to bind the guns and ammo to your hot bar for quick switching and reloading, did a quick raid on some military tents which scored you a nice blue helmet. I told you to hide while i reloaded my pistol, and you hid in a bush making it look like you were a giant blueberry growing from said bush (i couldn't stop laughing).

I trusted you. I brought you to my secret crashed bus where I stored my extra loot (and that damn ak I can't find a clip for)...to which you said it was "awesome"....and then you ran 10 paces in the wrong direction and right off the side of the cliff. Goddammit, Bambi!

I couldn't even loot you.

submitted by /u/Atomsk_LTG
[link] [comments]

I NEED IT

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:12 AM PST

Please, I need something good in my life today, and something, ANYTHING, about 0.63 would make it better. Don't forsake me, Hicks

submitted by /u/NEEBZZ
[link] [comments]

DayZ Apocalyptic CGI/VFX Edit.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 03:09 AM PST

A collection of short adventures from these past few months!

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 02:54 AM PST

DayZ Cinematic/Kill compilation (When all hell breaks loose)

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:09 AM PST

Old crap video with bad (and missing) sound but it reminds me of what makes/made DayZ great...

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:23 AM PST

is there a map of what servers are on the same shard?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 12:21 AM PST

just wondering cause yesterday I went from Gents of Novo to Trumps Wall to find out they use the same character.

submitted by /u/miraoister
[link] [comments]

So this was my first time 'experiencing' the wolves in DayZ...panic ensued...

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 05:33 PM PST

I know we have no idea what the coming SR entails in brief in regards to the 0.63 release date but..

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 10:21 AM PST

I'm just sitting here checking DayZ subreddit once every hour like a madman. Am I the only one?

Btw, PSA: make sure you have the DayZ twitter mobile notification turned on, the minute SR releases and gets tweeted you'll the first to find out.

submitted by /u/dem0id
[link] [comments]

Informative Q&A with Filip Doksansky

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 08:43 PM PST

I COME FROM THE FUTURE WITH A MESSAGE FOR r/dayz

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:56 AM PST

I AM FROM THE YEAR 2024. I come to r/dayz with a warning my friends.

In my time, "The Game" as we call it, is finished. It is a glory to behold, having been up and running at peak capacity since 2018, "The Game" is now one of the biggest hits on Steam of all time, with a sequel finally ramping up production, expected to launch simultaneously on the PS6, the PC and the Nintendo Jump.

I remember the dark days before "THE RELEASE" and I am here to tell you that in time, those days will be a distant memory, and your nights will be filled with beans and guns and cannibalistic rituals as far as the eye can see.

But my friends, as hour of the fabled 11/28 status report draws near, I must impart my wisdom. It has long become a joke among my people, but to spare you the inevitable disappointment that often comes with the mythic Status Reports, I must act. Repeat after me:

"Hope for the best, expect the worst."

No doubt, this very minute, this very hour, the Dev team is working feverishly to prepare The Game for our consumption, and though historical records from this era are spotty at best, I must tell you, the chance exists that this Status Report will not fulfill your every dream and wish, and while it might be satisfying to some, prepare for the possibility that it will disappoint most of you. Suck in your rage and rest assured that in the time, the game will be delivered, and the only thing you can control are your expectations.

With that in mind, I hope you enjoy what the Dev Team has to say. I'll see you all in the future.

submitted by /u/illbeyour1upgirl
[link] [comments]

Need you help guys (brainstorming)

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 03:27 PM PST

Hi all,

my name is Lavkarbo, I got >2k hours played and yesterday I ran into the only base I haven't been able to raid. Here's the challenge: A 10+ member squad has taken control over an industrial area, and made it their home. I am a solo player but I can play off-peak hours. There is a lot of good pvp in that area and it's great fun, but the ultimate trophy for me would be to somehow raid them.

https://imgur.com/9jG7d0V - Yes, I know, my paint skills are out of control.

See image for how they have set up their defences. No glitching through walls or any similar suggestions please. I was thinking maybe boosting myself on top of one of the tents with a car, then jump over the gate. Any suggestions?

TLDR: See picture, how can I raid them?

submitted by /u/lavkarbo89
[link] [comments]

DayZ Village - The Settlement, a trading base trailer

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 11:50 AM PST

My dayz game dont work anymore :C

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:03 PM PST

Hi i play 6 hours in steam to this game today i die and quit before respawn then after like 4 hours i open the game again and the play button and connect button dont work if the connect button work it stay in "dayz" whit a photo of chernarus for ever.

pls help :c

i restart 3 times i verity cache steam of the game i tried almost everything any ideas?

submitted by /u/maxain
[link] [comments]

What’re the best high pop servers these days for general survival/DayZ mod feels?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 10:26 AM PST

What're the best high pop standalone servers?

submitted by /u/xperipheral
[link] [comments]

Need Help locating a old video of Brian Hicks with Zombie Horde

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 09:38 AM PST

Hello I need help locating a video about a year ago of Brian Hicks showcasing the massive zombie horde spawn. It was raining hard and he was in a industrial site either at Cherno or Elektro. He turned a corner and there it was a Huge zombie horde iddled about 15-20 zombie standing in a group.

submitted by /u/CubYourEnthusiasmFan
[link] [comments]

Killing Zombies

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 02:58 PM PST

ive noticed recently that when i found a sporter with ammo i tested it on a zombie when i realised i aimed straight at the head i wasnt moving or anything it was a perfect aim to the head but the shot completely missed and went over its head whats going on?

submitted by /u/Scott_16
[link] [comments]

Help!!! How do I get out of this bus?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 02:35 PM PST

I'm in a bus and it glitched so now it's spinning around like crazy and I can't get out or I'll die!!

submitted by /u/Airi-Lumi
[link] [comments]

Tried interacting with a player. Was this a dick move on my part? I only found out after that he was being honest.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 06:44 PM PST

Game is lagging as hell always every time, doesn't matter if low/high

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 10:56 AM PST

Hi i´ve got this configuration:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz Asus Strix 1070 16GB ram Win 10

So this configuration is WAAY ABOVE recommended configuration this shit game. And still is lagging even it menu. Starts normal, than after 30s it goes to 1 frame per second and after one minute it goes to 0,5 frame per second.

And my question ... what to do with that??? Because its really not playable at this version

Ive got this game from Beginning(just 130 hours on steam because long time it unplayable) and regret every cent from 23 euro which i put in it ...

submitted by /u/JohnDoeSVK
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.