Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 10:06 PM PST

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

No, thank you.

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 05:04 AM PST

Interview with the very first level 63 in BDO

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 12:48 AM PST

so Mystic when?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:33 AM PST

My impression of each class, from a newbie's perspective

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 01:51 AM PST

Warrior: You can't do bad with this guy, but it's tricky to stand out as him. Most consistently tough opponent to beat because of that.

Valkyrie: You either steamroll them, or they refuse to die for five minutes. I'd hate to run into a geared one.

Ranger: Holy shit stop moving around so fucking quickly how the fuck am I supposed to hit you what even is thi- oh wait, she's dead. Nevermind.

Sorceress: Holy shit stop moving around so fucking quickly how the fuck am I supposed to hit you what even is this jesus christ I have carpal tunnel syndrome and a seizure trying to follow you what the fuck

Musa: I've fought exactly one Musa when I was 50. He was 57, but that didn't stop me from turning him into a bloody skidmark.

Maehwa: I dunno, I think I've seen a Maehwa once, afk fishing in Heidel? Might've been a Ranger though, not sure.

Ninja: Sneaky McBackstabs with too many swords. He's exactly the character I'd usually gravitate towards in MMOs, but holy fucking shit so many buttons

Kunoichi: Like the Maehwa, I'm yet to run into one of them. I heard the good ones are pretty annoying though.

Tamer: If she's about to die, she can get away from basically anyone so easily it's ridiculous. I've almost killed a few, but they just took off at the speed of sound.

Dark Knight: I have no idea what she does, but she heals herself way too much and I don't like it, not one bit. She looks pretty cool though, my favorite looking awakening by far.

Wizard: Jesus christ my entire party is dead what the fuck

Witch: Jesus christ my entire party is dead what the fuck

Striker: Slam face on keyboard, win game. Fuck this dude lol.

submitted by /u/LordVoltaine
[link] [comments]

So uhm i did this

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:41 PM PST

150 Roast Turkey Feast boxes opened after 6 days of Sausan

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 03:19 AM PST

Santa Claus started early this year and it all started in Heidel.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 02:43 PM PST

Am I missing something? (Where's the Turkey Meat Drop)

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:38 AM PST

My friend took some photos of the game. I found them really awesome. Let him know your opinion guys ^^

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:25 AM PST

I just need one more level

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 02:03 PM PST

Me as a BDO Ninja!

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 05:39 PM PST

Anyone with access to korean beauty album

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 12:13 AM PST

Hi.

I am a new player and I see there are templates I want but unfortunately it's on korean server :( I am requesting to anyone who may have access to the korean server.

It is this one: http://bbs.black.game.daum.net/gaia/do/mobile/black/community/read?articleId=43888&pageIndex=1&bbsId=BT002&objCate1=58

Name is 인형페이스 닼나, or it can be searched with name 먄캰쇼쿠 or 찡임.

Also, from here - http://www.inven.co.kr/board/black/4133/6211?category=%EB%8B%A4%ED%81%AC%EB%82%98%EC%9D%B4%ED%8A%B8

Code 172187, 171769, and 143430

Thanks so much in advance!

submitted by /u/emochoco
[link] [comments]

New here, help choose class

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:58 AM PST

So hey, 30 minutes remaning to download BDO so I need to decide what class I would like to play.

I am the hipster of games aka "junk is the only way" so I would like to play some class that is rather rare or just underpowered or whatever you call it.

Due to this I've been planning to play Ninja since I've read he is rather rarely met and is good at 1v1 pvp which I like (sneaky sneaky tactics in big scales might be fun too).

But one I've seen Zerker awakening, and how different it is from preAW zerker, I'm not sure If I don't want to go this route.

What should I pick?

submitted by /u/Ziembski
[link] [comments]

Gear to grind Kama2 spots

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:55 AM PST

Used to be a GS 227/295, lvl 60 Musa 2 month ago and grinded Holo Forest.

Now a measly 188/275 Musa that failed full PEN Roulette and some TRI Accessoires.

Only reason to come back would be trying out the new grindspots in Kama2. Can I do them solo? How is the new "Sausan-Kama2"-spot?

submitted by /u/Goonzoo
[link] [comments]

Brand new to the game, looking for a friend/guild to play with!

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:35 AM PST

Hey,

I just started playing yesterday and I'm looking for some friends to play with. I saw that wizards are in demand for guilds because they can be good for support, so I decided to make a wizard in an effort that despite being new, people will pick me up.

I have teamspeak/discord and I'm a fast learner but I definitely could use some help/advice. If you have any tips for me or want me to join you please comment or msg me!!

submitted by /u/SaintMarinus
[link] [comments]

Musa/tamer/ninja/ranger/striker/tamer - are they difficult to play and/or weak?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:30 AM PST

So these are some of the classes that interests me, but I honestly don't want a too in-depth high skill and learning curve champ, as I won't have that much to play this game. I mainly just care about PvP 1v1 scenarios and small scale PvP battles (sieges prolly too much for my PC). Faster clearing in PvE is definitely not a bad thing either, as it will prolly help me progress faster (however not that important). However I've heard some of these classes requires a lot of skill or is in a pretty bad spot. I don't mind a class that's moderately difficult or medium, just not too hardcore like Sorceress. So my question is in the title and for my criterias, what classes do you think would suit me best? It doesn't have to be the classes mentioned in the title, but really I prefer close range or melee. I've always favored the playstyle of going in to burst (not from range like mages), simply put.

submitted by /u/Melach
[link] [comments]

Disconnecting every 5 minutes (EU)

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 11:57 PM PST

Does anyone else has this problem since yesterday? Anyone know what I could try to fix it?

submitted by /u/Twofun
[link] [comments]

black desert guest passes (6 left)

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 07:04 AM PST

OQPTA8V-7LG1A08-HORCT3N-JJB9D
BEMS0BI-G857S33-KLDQ3O1-J3JET
A395VCS-CAAISFF-UBBJKMM-UF883
50AUL37-2CH94L4-IIH9G38-NAPVN
40IM5VP-SVF7GM7-J9Q2SNB-GFLVU
KCACMKK-DDE8CSH-Q3GT3IK-G1MAC
IML0P6U-U9SRHFT-M4HL0MQ-QH4T0
9A4IEC0-AAKV63I-LS7OFC1-NMEEC
PQCTAH0-CS0OLMT-F6IRCLR-22QSI

submitted by /u/soccrfan
[link] [comments]

How the BDO SEA devs are choosing to react to people's upset on delayed launch [SEA]

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:54 AM PST

Black Desert Mobile New Trailer

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:49 AM PST

Kama questline ap/dp?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:28 AM PST

Just hit 58 and starting kama quest line and Im getting smacked the fuck up, ive read that the min ap for soloing questline is 220, is this true? What about dp, not as big of a deal because of pots though. thanks

submitted by /u/keboix
[link] [comments]

Number of players?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:21 AM PST

How many playing this? coming back after 5 months i enter and see no crowded servers

submitted by /u/hell77
[link] [comments]

How do you get the 'guardian of the desert' title?

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 06:14 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.