Skyrim - hmmm we’ll see...


hmmm we’ll see...

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 11:07 PM PST

Basically

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 03:55 AM PST

Legendary Bard

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 09:35 PM PST

An oldy but goldy skyrim meme

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:13 PM PST

mods uncover some pretty interesting things...

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 03:36 PM PST

Encountered this on my unarmed werewolf build, earlier this week. Nearly shit myself.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:40 PM PST

My wife sent this while playing Skyrim today

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:08 PM PST

I will gladly take this tremendously difficult quest to deliver your friend's ashes.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 09:04 PM PST

Mods are great

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:34 PM PST

�� LEAKED RESULTS OF TONIGHT'S MOOT! ��

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 01:00 PM PST

Well I thought I was going to join the Stormcloaks...

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 05:58 PM PST

I had left Helgen with Ralof and everything and was set on joining the Stormcloaks until today, and I'll tell you why...

So I was going west from the Western watchtower (wherever you fight the first dragon for whiterun) and I saw a random farmer in the road. Decided to talk to him and all he said he was going to join the imperials (I think talking to him brought up the misc. quest of joining the imperials) Whatever, I'm not gonna get in a fight over politics, he didn't attack me, I won't attack him. Exit the conversation and keep walking West and come across fort Greymoor. So I start getting attacked by the bandits in the fort, and halfway through the attack me faendal are doing alright, and out of nowhere I see the farmer come in and start attacking the bandits. He helped us clear out the bandits, but tragically fell near the end of the fight. It was at that point I changed my allegiance, and will join the imperials for this fallen farmer that fought and died with us

submitted by /u/jicrunk
[link] [comments]

The Rift (1920x1080). Mod list in comments.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 11:52 PM PST

Umm... I'll just let myself out.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 10:24 AM PST

[first world problem] it’s been 5 years since I left Skyrim (didn’t even play the dlc) and now I don’t know whether to play again outside my house or inside Skyrim

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:58 PM PST

More than just a game

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 01:15 AM PST

For years, it felt like Skyrim was more than a game. Skyrim was a home. Whenever I had a bad breakup or a shitty day, I would come home and fire up my PS3 for Skyrim and it would just take me back to the first time I ever played the game in Winter of 2014. I would lay down in front of the TV with my fireplace on, logs burning gently, and I'd learn all about the magical world that was Nirn. I'd play hours and hours and I felt as if I was taken away from this world and thrust into the journey of the dragon born. The mountains next to Riverwood and the plains of Whiterun were beyond breathtaking. Everything about this world just resonated with mystery and magic. Wandering the country side was like wandering the edge of chaos and peace. It was amazing. Magic and beauty stole my heart and made me forget about the troubles of life. Skyrim taught me so much about the real world and will be, at least to me, forever more than "just a game". I've must of played over 1,000 hours over these years, (on console) at least, and now I'm here, still playing this masterpiece of a game just like I did when I first got it. I will always feel the same way about Skyrim.

TL;DR: It's 3 in the morning here in S.A, Texas and I've been drinking, but I want Bethesda, and everyone here in the community know that Skyrim has changed my life more than I could imagine that it ever would.

submitted by /u/Illegal_Taco_Dealer
[link] [comments]

Thousands of Oblivion Gates

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:54 PM PST

When your Fist is so strong, that you summon a Lightning.

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 04:21 AM PST

Started this character with every intention of completing the Daedric Artifact achievement.... then Barbas happened. [Spoilers]

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 05:37 AM PST

Now, I don't kill dogs. I think their presence is comforting 99% of the time (except in dark tunnels when I need to turn around and they're standing right behind me). I helped Sven get the girl back in Riverwood and ever since then, he has been with me, slaughtering every foe we met. We were besties!

Then Barbas... I was seeking out the White Stag, Barbas in tow. I promised after I took care of Sinding, I would help find his master. Of course, when I first shot, I missed and it took off. I tracked it all the way to freaking Helgen. I finally find it and as I kill it I transform. Another unfortunate accident, I let out a deafening roar that sent Sven running. I didn't mean to... but Barbas attacked. And-- he killed Sven while I chased them both, calling for them to stop fighting in my giant beast suit.

I stood for longer than I care to admit, staring at Barbas debating whether or not to avenge my dear friend. I was going to do it! I would kill him like his master asked me to! Well. I never killed the fucker. I took him back to his master and left with my artifact. I feel so guilty. I quickly saved afterwards so I wouldn't try to cheat and go back to save Sven. I'm a monster. I just had to get that off my chest.

submitted by /u/Leakybubble
[link] [comments]

Anotha one

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:35 PM PST

The Nostalgia and Joy I'm Experiencing Right Now is Unexplainable...

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 06:22 AM PST

Hi there! What does the small skyrim emblem below my "sneak" mean?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:33 PM PST

Best follower?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 05:08 AM PST

As the question suggests, I'd like to know who the best follower is. From what I've read, Aela the huntress, Mjioll the lioness, and J'zargo are pretty good. I've been using Lydia for a while but I think she's run her course. I've also found that it is possible to marry Aela. Is it worth picking a companion you can marry? It gives them immortality (except from you), they give you 100 gold and a meal every day, and sleeping in the same area as them gives you an extra bonus. To me, it sounds like Aela could be a strong candidate. But I'd like to hear some other opinions.

submitted by /u/Haraxter
[link] [comments]

I identify as an Imperial from Cyrodiil

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 11:59 AM PST

Inspired by my newly kindled love for the game, I give you my Skyrim Rainmeter Desktop :)

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 10:19 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.