Elder Scrolls Online - I'm very nosy when I find people in the crown crates. I often wonder what they got.


I'm very nosy when I find people in the crown crates. I often wonder what they got.

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 12:37 AM PST

My wife said that it couldn’t stay on the bookshelf because it didn’t fit the Christmas theme. Now she approves.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 12:53 PM PST

Drumfest: 2017

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 09:12 PM PST

[Media] That Great Feeling...

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:17 AM PST

ESO Classes as TESL Cards!

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:27 PM PST

[Media] I drew my Khajiit Stamsorc [OC fanart]

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 04:19 AM PST

The ESO community is too nice!

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 01:22 PM PST

I hit cp160 this week so I've finally been able to start grinding sets. I asked for some set advice in zone chat and I got more help than I could have asked for! This guy told me the set pieces to farm, and mentioned he can build Julios, so I asked how much and he replied with free! I'm on XBL, so it's so different meeting people who just genuinely want to help other players. But the game and the community have officially hooked me!

Sorry for quality

submitted by /u/UpperCutUrBabies
[link] [comments]

Ei Mr. Piggy! Stop! That's not something good to do!

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 03:49 PM PST

Do you guys think zos would add a mini map for console players?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 03:55 PM PST

Do you guys even want one or is it just me?

submitted by /u/cleff5164
[link] [comments]

Chronic Reroller Syndrome - preventing joy in the game

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 05:48 PM PST

So, to preface - I made a post in r/AskPsychology just to see if anyone over there had any advice. Here it is

But I'm sure some of you are familiar with Chronic Reroller Syndrome. The Elder Scrolls games make it worse than any other series, honestly.

I've posted here a few days ago, asking about Wardens and such, but I'm still crippled with indecision. Do I play the Dark Elf because I'm excited about them? Or do I play the Bosmer, for the stealth radius bonus? But if I play a Bosmer, shouldn't I just play a Khajit? If I play as a Dark Elf, how much would I miss that stealth radius bonus, since it stacks with equipment and such?

I really want to focus on one. I kind of want that to be a Warden. But I also really like Thieves Guild and Dark Brotherhood. Picking locks, stealthy backstabs, and Blade of Woe-ing people all over the place. I'm not really concerned with PVP, want to play the PVE stories. But, for some reason I don't understand - can't get over the fact that Khajit have tails, for some reason. And Khajit seem like they would be very atypical as a Warden.

Anyway - if anyone can help. Like...with the overarching problem or even with this particular issue, I'd be eternally grateful.

tl;dr - I'm a nutjob who can't decide what race to play....ever.

submitted by /u/bookwyrm5000
[link] [comments]

My mom is a veteran n00b

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:24 AM PST

Ma' actually got me into ESO and is a huge RPG fan with a special love for the ES world. As an aside, she probably has 2k+ hours and still can't get enough, so thanks ZOS.

After spending like an hour on Turkey day trying to coach her in the art of 'gettin' good' (at her request), she finally decided to take a step up and gold out her daggers.

She absolutely made double Nirnhoned, plain old Rubedite daggers and gilded them... WHY Ma?!?!?

Next step is getting her and Pa out of 'heavy armor all the time' mode.

Most people just like roaming around Tamriel doing cool stuff and that's OK.

submitted by /u/McAnnex
[link] [comments]

How far does zone chat go?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 08:08 PM PST

If I'm on the left side of rivenspire for example does it go all the way to the right side of rivenspire?

submitted by /u/pteam21
[link] [comments]

Trail version?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 02:51 AM PST

Hey guys, Is there no trail version available somewhere? I'd love to see if this game is something for me before I buy it. I'm not poor but I don't have a lot of spending money. Searching I only found a limited free trail on Xbox, which I don't own.

submitted by /u/Whatisyourstyle
[link] [comments]

Is it to late to start playing ESO?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 03:46 PM PST

So.. watched this game looked fun? but is it too late to start?

submitted by /u/MabMouldheelX
[link] [comments]

Has anyone found out what are the crown jewel rewards for the next crown crate season yet?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 05:25 PM PST

Per title. I really just want to know what daedric prince statue is going to be available.

submitted by /u/Ormus1
[link] [comments]

The Transmutation Geode should be added into the craft bag section.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 01:00 PM PST

Magic Templar dps tips

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:17 PM PST

Main a healer argonian Templar, want to switch to dps for orsinium and morrowind questing. Any up to date guides?

submitted by /u/Sunbuzzer
[link] [comments]

Worth starting again? (Looking for PVPers opinions on game state)

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 11:25 PM PST

I used to play ESO on console, had like 2k hours or soemthing. Level capped, end game gear, PVP obsessed etc. I switch to PC a year a ago and right now Im considering rekindling my ESO fire. I have a few questions if anybody could offer opinions on any of them!

  • Is the grind back to end game still worth it?

  • Is it possible to compete with older players? Are champion points still a thing? How's scaling for PVP working?

  • How is PVP as a whole? I know most ppl complained about zergs and shit. I didnt really care but I love small group combat and stuff.

  • DLCs necessary or fuck em?

Thanks homies!

submitted by /u/DrCraigSmash
[link] [comments]

Does any one have a Ranged Mag Templar rotation?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 09:49 PM PST

I cant come up with a good one. Im aiming for 30k on the dummy.

submitted by /u/WatchThrowAwayDie
[link] [comments]

Is the free Nix-Ox mount still available today ?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 01:09 AM PST

I couldn t buy the Morrowind ugrade untill now. Is the free mount still available ? On the official website its written « log in before the 26th», nothing more. Thanks guys

submitted by /u/Shiiin0
[link] [comments]

Does anyone know who the voice actors for The Warrior and Rakkhat are?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 12:24 AM PST

Ive been trying to find out but havent found anything. Also do these voice actors voice any other characters in the game. Bonus question, who is the voice actor for the final boss in spindleclutch 2?

submitted by /u/Kingdab
[link] [comments]

Help on Purchasing ESO Morrowind Digital Collector's Edition

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 05:30 PM PST

Since the game has been discounted i figured i might as well hop into it. I'm planning to buy a digital copy of Digital Collector's Editon from Amazon but i'm wondering if it includes the base game, tamriel unlimited. edit: the link seems to always revert to the collector's edition upgrade but i mean the edition without 'upgrade' in title

submitted by /u/KevinEvolution
[link] [comments]

Rewards for the worthy rewards.

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 03:57 AM PST

If I were to earn rewards for the worthy on one character and then open them on a character of an other alliance which style would the sets be in?

submitted by /u/FederalShrimp
[link] [comments]

Help with Warden!

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 03:34 AM PST

Hello there! I bought the Morrowind upgrade on Thursday and I made a new character that is a Warden. The question I have is that there are 4 different combinations of playing this class: tank, healer, dps mana and dps stamina. I'm not really sure which one would be the most viable option, so I'm hoping for someone to help me choose. Thanks 😁

submitted by /u/Slovenian_Gamer
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.