Pokémon GO - Just showing how niantic is doing. Take note EA.


Just showing how niantic is doing. Take note EA.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 10:06 AM PST

New Update: 1,230,566,723 Pokemon Caught towards Goal!

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 11:47 AM PST

There is a phantom at the opera.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 06:00 PM PST

What heaven looks like (NYC)

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 07:13 PM PST

[Humor] Gang, I'm really worried about the folks at Niantic

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 12:53 PM PST

Gang... we've had more communication from Niantic in the past week than we have in the past year and a half.

Has anyone checked on them? Someone should analize their communications and see if they're trying to get help - if they're being held at gunpoint by a crazed robber or something.

More seriously, keep this up, Niantic. I know there's a lot of negative nancys - but you have to learn to walk before you can run and this is a potential great start for a new era of communication. :)

submitted by /u/TheUncleBob
[link] [comments]

[Art] Imagine being in your office and feeling your knee bumps against something...

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 06:50 PM PST

I see your NY heaven and raise you Disneyland heaven!

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 09:08 PM PST

[Discussion] Niantic, let's discuss mass evolution on multiple devices?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 04:57 PM PST

While I've never done this and am already level 40...

It seems like there has been an increase in the # of folks who comment in these forums that they are doing mass evolutions on 2, 3 or even 4 devices to maximize exp from a lucky egg.

This usually gets a comment such as: "You will be banned, that's against policy." Or "People have been banned for doing this in the past, be careful"

Followed by comments contesting that it is not against policy... or asking for proof that folks have indeed been banned for this.

My thought is that Niantic should confirm it is against TOS and enforce it, otherwise more will jump on the bandwagon...

Or alternately, Niantic should openly confirm it is ok (Seems very unlikely, from even a conservative read of the TOS)

submitted by /u/twivel01
[link] [comments]

Niantic ignored one of the biggest complains regarding raids: The fact that they end really early

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 03:11 AM PST

It was nice to read Niantic commenting on a lot of our concerns. How people are selected for EX raids, golden razzberry and potion rewards, giving more incentives like the stardust reward.

However all of this is rather pointless if you can't get to any raids in time. With raids no longer spawning past 5:30 pm-ish, it makes it hard for people who work to make it to a legendary raid. What good are the upgraded rewards if raids are still largely outside of most people's raiding times?

submitted by /u/pokimonz
[link] [comments]

PSA to trainers who work desk jobs and have a Pokémon go plus!

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 07:14 AM PST

Trainers -

If you're like me and work a desk job (or in any building in a big city) you may have a poke stop very close by. I actually have one I can spin all day. However I was unaware that you can make the go plus AUTOCATCH AND SPIN for you! If the button is held down it will continually spin and catch every opportunity that comes its way. I just wrapped a rubber band around mine a few times and works perfectly. I can't sit at work and play all day, but I can catch 50+ in a day easily by doing this with the current spawns. I just leave my phone on the charger, leave my WiFi on (not connected to a network, but it helps GPS locate you and therefore you don't get as many GPS errors) and let it catch. It's a small contribution, but at scale would make a huge difference.

Best of luck everyone!

Also - this is 100% confirmed and working on IOS, I'm NOT SURE if this works on Android as I do not have one. If someone could comment on that it would be much appreciated. And my apologies if this is already widely known :) news to me a few days ago.

submitted by /u/Karma_z
[link] [comments]

[Humor] I always imagine my raids way more epic than what they actually were...

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 04:56 AM PST

Pokémon GO Travel takes the Global Catch Challenge to Tokyo Tower to battle a powerful Raid Boss. #PokemonGOtravel

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 02:58 PM PST

Pokemon 3D Models Bug

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 11:50 AM PST

https://imgur.com/a/o4gPk

https://i.imgur.com/JNcCLR0.jpg

Hello, I hope someone can find a solution for my problem.

I encountered this glitch with 0.81.1 version first-time. No matter what I did, i couldn't get rid of this. Luckily, with 0.79.4 update, game fixed itself. But now, after i updated to newest 0.83.1 version, my Pokemon models corrupted again. All of Kanto Pokemon seems stable, although almost all of Johto Pokemon are off-color now. Reinstalling game or clearing cache doesn't work.

My phone is Galaxy S4(GT-I9500). Android v5.0.1

Can someone help me? Any idea?

submitted by /u/wobbugged
[link] [comments]

[Complaint] Okay, I know that this is RNG, but please Niantic... reward good gameplay.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 02:44 PM PST

https://youtu.be/7MNldvkenHU

Yes, RNG... But common, Niantic. I'm a level 37 trainer. I hit great throws on all three, and great curve balls on two... and this is a rattata.

Also please note the ridiculous jumping and blocking rate. This was a rattata from an incense. I'm convinced that the block rate is higher, although I got downvoted to oblivion when i suggested it yesterday.

I understand RNG as being a component of the game. But at this point, Niantic is basically not rewarding good gameplay whatsoever. It's easier to catch a Dratini than this... makes no sense.

submitted by /u/NewtonPippin
[link] [comments]

Newest update: 1,007,319,858 Pokémon caught

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 01:22 AM PST

Help! PoGo won't let me log-in on brand new device. "Unable to Authorize. Please Try Again".

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 03:12 PM PST

Hi Folks!

Hoping someone with more tech knowledge than I can help figure out an issue I've been having trying to get PoGo to let me log in on a brand new device.

So, we purchased a Yuntab H8 for our son for Christmas with the express purpose of it being a PoGo device for him so we can stop switching accounts every time we go anywhere.

The specs are good enough to run PoGo. 2GB of RAM, Android 6.0, SIM and GPS enabled, etc.

Out of the box it runs a nice clean version of Android that is nice and simple - perfect for our kid, or so we thought.

Not wanting a Christmas morning disappointment, I went about downloading all his favourite apps to make sure they would run. Minecraft - check. Pokemon TCG - smooth as butter. But PoGo, oh PoGo. The version from the Play store (v.079.4) originally gave me the "Your Device or OS is not supported" error. Ok. Looked around and saw that there had been an update that day that for whatever reason wasn't up on the CDN Play Store yet (v.083.1) - so I load that up, and it runs! But then, the dreaded "Unable to Authorize, Please try Again" error.

I do some more Googling and download a few utilities that confirm that this brand new device is not rooted. But it does however fail the Safetynet check. Presumably because it is technically a 'Custom' mod...?

Okay, so, is there anything I can do to get this working? Ideally I don't want to root it, but if it's possible to flash it to an unrooted ROM I'm comfortable giving that a try. I just want this thing to run PoGo so bad, otherwise I need to return it and find something that will and time is running out! Help me PoGo Masters, you're my only hope!!

submitted by /u/housewife_hell
[link] [comments]

0.83.3 just got released to Play Store

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 06:07 PM PST

The last update was yesterday as it was 0.83.1. Now I just got an update and I wonder what changed. I'll try to keep you updated.

Minor text fixes haha

submitted by /u/Dvud
[link] [comments]

[Question] Eevee evolution problem

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 04:53 PM PST

My girlfriend walked an Eevee for 10km and evolved it at night, which gave her a Vaporeon. This was super disappointed since she had specifically chosen this Eevee to be an Umbreon.

She had walked it 10km, and it was her buddy the entire time. She already has done the name trick once and has done the nighttime evolution at least once before.

Why did this happen?

submitted by /u/kristoefoe
[link] [comments]

Can we get a flag at gyms eligable for EX raids?

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 02:23 AM PST

First, I'd like to thank Niantic for the clear communication of the last few days.

With the announcement on the EX raids, I wonder if it would help that certain gyms who are eligable for EX raids get a flag, just like new Pokéstops have another design. That way you can hunt down that elusive EX raid pass before they switch out Mewtwo.

Also, do they count total numbers of raids done or just those of the last few days/weeks?

submitted by /u/AuronnBE
[link] [comments]

[Bugs] Pokémon returned to me without Gym attacked, Pokémon's full Health

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 11:40 AM PST

Had this Problem a couple Months ago, happened again. With the same Charizard in fact.

I put my Charizard into a Gym just to find that 20 Minutes later, the Charizard's not in the Gym and that Gym has an opening with all Pokémon that's previously in the Gym still intact, and still roughly same Motivation.

My Charizard's no longer in the Gym and no Coins received and not even a Notification that 'twas returned. In fact, the Charizard's Full Health. If 'twas defeated, it'll be fainted.

I was able to put the Charizard back in because I didn't go far. Didn't even need to revive or heal it. 'Twas like 'twas never in the Gym it was! I know it was!

This happened twice now.

This's a legitimate Charizard. Got it from a Raid.

submitted by /u/VorePredReshiram
[link] [comments]

Pokemon Go capture

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 07:43 PM PST

[Discussion] I heard you can get banned if you catch to many pokemons in a 24 hours interval , is that true ? How many pokemons can you catch , and if is true you can get banned for such while did they release an event encouraging players to catch as many pokemons?

submitted by /u/gabriel256q
[link] [comments]

[Bugs] 0.83.1 Every time I try to re-open Pokemon GO after being put in the background the app crashes and restarts.

Posted: 22 Nov 2017 06:41 AM PST

Pretty self explanatory. With update to 0.83.1 upon re-entry I get the 'Pokemon GO has stopped...Restart app' message but the game already restarts on its own regardless of whether I hit 'Restart app' or click off the pop-up message. This is gonna make using Discord a pain.
On Android 7.0...Samsung Galaxy S6

EDIT: It does not do this if I select the app from the running apps list. Just from other methods of starting the app, eg. clicking the app icon.

submitted by /u/nealappeal
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.