Fallout - I'm Chris Birch from Modiphius, publisher of the new Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Miniatures Game - AMA


I'm Chris Birch from Modiphius, publisher of the new Fallout: Wasteland Warfare Miniatures Game - AMA

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 01:55 AM PST

Hi everyone, the Fallout: Wasteland Warfare miniatures game is an officially licensed wargame set in the Fallout universe. We've been working hard through the last year with Bethesda on over a hundred sculpts and a game system that will let you play vs, solo or co-op games which can be either straight combat or follow narrative storylines.

You'll be able to build your own settlement as you follow the story based missions, and it features highly detailed multi-part resin miniatures of all the well known characters, creatures, robots and factions. We're launching with a 2 player starter set which comes with pre-assembled multi-part PVC miniatures and all the rules, dice, cards and counters, but you can also get the starter minis in resin.

You can see lots more about the game here: https://www.modiphius.com/fallout.html

And a development blog here: https://www.modiphius.com/development-blog.html

Here's my Twitter proof link https://twitter.com/Modiphius/status/935804455345426432

You can pre-order here and get a bonus Nuka Cola girl before launch https://www.modiphius.net/collections/fallout-wasteland-warfare

Your local gaming stores will be starting pre-orders in the next coupe of weeks.

There's no rush to ask questions I'll be online through today and keeping an eye on the thread to respond anytime after that so ask away

submitted by /u/modiphius
[link] [comments]

Bored at work, so let's make Faction Hoodies!

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 09:17 AM PST

https://i.imgur.com/lHsUELG.jpg

Been meaning to make some Fallout themed stuff for my self, and now I've gotten the chance.

Edit: after numerous inquiries, here is my store link.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/BoulevardOfSpeed

submitted by /u/halfbloodprince777
[link] [comments]

Patch 1.10.50 released - How to roll back your exe-file to work with F4SE

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 01:51 PM PST

Patchnotes

Fallout 4's 1.10.50.0 update featuring Xbox One X support is available now!

For a full list of features supporting Xbox One X, please see our article on Bethesda.net.


Fallout 4 1.10.50 Update

New Features

  • Official support for Xbox One X

Bug Fixes

  • Fixed corrupted textures related to reflections
  • Updated script functions to support new Creations
  • Removed Report button from Mods (Users should report Mods on Bethesda.net)

HELP! My modded Fallout 4 doesn't work anymore!

It's simple. Roll back your Fallout4.exe file, replace it, and start the game through f4se_loader.exe.

Here is what to do:

  1. Open your steam client
  2. Open the Steam console (do this by clicking this steam application link LINK or follow this video tutorial
  3. Go to SteamDB, and search up your game.
  4. Click on the app ID of the game you're looking for to go to its details page.
  5. Take a look at the depots, and click on the depot ID of the one that looks like the one you want to download.
  6. Click on the Manifests tab. Look at the list and find the version that you want to download. Record its manifest ID.

  7. The syntax to the "download_depot" command is as follows:

    download_depot <appid> <depotid> [<target manifestid>] [<delta manifestid>] [<depot flags filter>] : download a single depot You only need to worry about the first three arguments to it. Type the command, then the app ID, depot ID, and the manifest ID of the depot version you want. For my regular Fallout 4 it looks like this:

    download_depot 377160 377162 9105915958081115649

  8. Wait for Steam to download the depot. You won't see any indication of progress, but you can tell it's downloading by looking at the network usage on your downloads page. The download can pause/resume if your connection goes out, but won't if you restart the client.

  9. After the download is done, Steam will show you where the files were downloaded to.

  10. Go to the game's installation directory, and move the files somewhere else. Then go to where the depot files were downloaded to, and move everything over to the game folder.

  11. You may have to rename the game's EXE file if the dev changed the launch options recently. You can find the current EXE name by going to the game's SteamDB page and clicking on the Configuration tab.

You should now be able to launch the old version through f4se_loader.exe

Note that game updates will make a mess of things, so if you want to stay on the same version, you should make a copy of the files so you don't have to download them again after Steam's done trying to update.

Credit goes to /u/GMMan_BZFlag and his detailed thread on how to roll back files via steam.

Update... Update never changes.

EDIT: Be warned though. The game starts and I can play it. We don't know what was updated exactly so expect the game to eventually crash (more then it usually does) at some point.

submitted by /u/KommissarBrenner
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 Update 1.19 PS4 is out now.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 07:07 AM PST

1.282gb

No CC content

submitted by /u/HarraReeves_
[link] [comments]

My first experience playing Fallout 4

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 05:08 PM PST

So a good friend of mine picked up the GOTY edition of Fallout 4 for his Xbox 1, and I, never having a decent console, had never played it. I was so hyped. Now, keep in mind that I hadn't played it yet, so I was oblivious the fate of my wife. I boot the game up, spend so much time setting my HUD color, resetting my controls, and watching the opening cinematic. Then another friend of mine, who has played Fallout MANY times convinces me to customize my wife in extreme detail, telling my she'll be vital and stick around. I spend so much time on her. I add little details. I develop a deep emotional connection...AND THEN SHE DIES! I was devastated. I ask my friend why he told me to design here, and his answer was simple. "So you could feel my pain. I took an hour on her my first time." I officially love this game.

TL;DR: I started playing Fallout 4, and spent more time designing my wife than she was alive for the rest of the game.

submitted by /u/riunp4rker
[link] [comments]

First time playing any fallout game. Starting with Fallout New Vegas

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 07:44 AM PST

So my brother gifted me the Ultimate Edition and im thinkin of playing it. This is not exactly my first Fallout Experience. I have played bout an hour of fallout 4 so i know what kinda game it is. But still i wanna know if there are any mods/tips that u wished u had when i started first

submitted by /u/Quinkos
[link] [comments]

On who’s side is Yes Man?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 06:50 AM PST

I havent played the game for very long so i forgot. Yes man said if we do this the legion can make their move, is he on the legions side?

submitted by /u/ThePurt
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 enhanced version for Xbox one X coming out today.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 07:15 AM PST

link to article

List of details included in the update:

Supports 4K Resolution Enhanced features include: Dynamic Resolution Enhanced draw distance for trees, grass, objects and NPCs Enhanced God Ray effects

submitted by /u/JonnieDirtnap
[link] [comments]

Rifle Man Perk and Energy Weapons. FO4

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 07:50 AM PST

I read that the rifleman perk only lowers ballistic DR, was this ever patched?

submitted by /u/Da_Fish
[link] [comments]

What to do in Nuka-World when finished the story?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 08:36 AM PST

Here's some of my screenshots from New Vegas.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 09:07 AM PST

Here's some of my favorite screenshots, that I have taken during my adventures in Mojave.

https://imgur.com/a/PHC76

submitted by /u/white_male_022
[link] [comments]

Fallout New Vegas DLC

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 08:10 AM PST

Just started playing fallout nv again, still going through the basics but just wondering what order should i do the dlc in

submitted by /u/cashncurry11
[link] [comments]

Question about Ghouls

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 09:42 AM PST

Can Ghouls have babies or are their parts fried?

submitted by /u/CalzoneCalluso
[link] [comments]

Fallout 4 update on Xbox one

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 11:11 AM PST

Does anyone know what this update will do?

submitted by /u/dantheman162
[link] [comments]

[FO4] Found an instigating fatman.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 01:19 AM PST

I knew what it was the very moment I encountered it. I don't think I've hit a stimpack so fast in my life.

submitted by /u/pvrhye
[link] [comments]

Zeta Radio. My Fallout themed Spotify playlist.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 03:55 PM PST

Here it is

I just thought I'd share my playlist after keeping it to myself for several years. The music on my playlist is only music from the 40's to the early 60's with some classical tunes mixed in.

I felt that the music variety in each Fallout game was a bit lackluster, so instead of hearing all the same songs over and over again I threw this playlist together. The music changes the feel of Fallout, and Fallout changes the feel of music. For example; 'On A Slow Boat To China' now feels like more of a passive aggressive war song than the love song it was intended to be.

Please let me know if there's any great songs I missed or any that don't add up to the world of Fallout. Thank You!!!

(P.S.) If anyone knows of any good Chinese, or East Asian music from the mentioned time periods I'd love to add them. Had some but removed them some time ago.

submitted by /u/Zaphoney
[link] [comments]

A complaint about New Vegas.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 03:53 PM PST

I'm playing this game, having a lot of fun, great game in general.8,5/10

But there's something that's pissing me off a lot.
If I gain 1 dolar each time this games has crashed,freezed or softlocked ,I would be billionaire.I play in 2 hour sessions everyday,and I never got to play more than 1h30 without something happening.I already followed all the tips I saw on the Internet and nothing solved.

I've never had so many problems with a game.I played Skyrim for over 400 hours and I had very few problems.But this game looks like a beta.

I read on the Internet that Obsidian had a short time for the development of this game,but I did not know that this could have so many negative effects.

submitted by /u/Dyegooou
[link] [comments]

fallout 4 xbox one x

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 09:18 AM PST

So hows the difference? Anyone tested it?

submitted by /u/lexite
[link] [comments]

Help with downloading a second disc on Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition Xbox One

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 03:04 PM PST

I recently bought the ultimate edition of Fallout New Vegas. When trying to install the dlc through the second disc it just starts up the game with the paywall for the dlc still there. I've tried to look up an answer but everything was posted about a year ago meaning it's not updated with the new format. The closest I've gotten was that I need to hit install disc but I can't find it for the life of me. Anyone know how I can install my dlc?

submitted by /u/mushroomparty52
[link] [comments]

Question about mods.

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 10:23 AM PST

So I am a console only player and now that they're allowing you to download mods directly for FO4 from the title screen I've been looking into some. My concern is obviously breaking my game while I'm mid-play through. If this happens can I just uninstall the mods and it'll be alright or will this play through be screwed?

submitted by /u/probably_not_serious
[link] [comments]

It'd be cool to play as a character set right after the Great War

Posted: 28 Nov 2017 10:19 PM PST

Some kind of small story (like FC: Blood Dragon but for Fallout) where you get to explore around in a recently destroyed world and learn the story of the early fallout

submitted by /u/WhatABirch
[link] [comments]

Is Moribund World still working, or has it not been updated to work anymore?

Posted: 29 Nov 2017 01:55 PM PST

I really wanna download Moribund World (https://bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/2051778) but I don't think it works anymore given the comments. Is there a working version anywhere?

submitted by /u/ShadowLegionary
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.