DayZ - Horses would be neat


Horses would be neat

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 07:23 AM PST

Having horses players could ride would be awesome, really any kind of vehicle that spawns at higher rate than autos would be great, having to sprint across the map is the number one reason I can't get my friends to play DayZ anymore.

submitted by /u/444Rob444
[link] [comments]

All in all a good day looting, who says good loot doesn't exist?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 07:18 PM PST

I decided to play DayZ today for the first time since last year and I had an experience just like the old days. This is not a PvP video, it's just an encounter with a bandit and a bambi.

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 01:47 PM PST

Break down tomorrow’s announcement

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 05:52 AM PST

  1. What you would like to see/ hear
  2. What you expect to see / hear
submitted by /u/Sbiggs88
[link] [comments]

Can you relate ?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 02:58 AM PST

How to Run the 32 bit client on a 64 bit OS (Guide!)

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 02:34 AM PST

So, For a lot of people including myself. The 64 bit client is rather buggy and causes strange performance issues like freezing over extended periods of time and general performance loss. Not everyone has these issues, But some people do. And I've figured out how to get the game to run in 32 bit mode again. It's simple. Go into your dayz properties and click on the top tab local files. From there click the first button that says Browse local files. That will open up your windows explorer in the game's directory. Simply rename dayz_x64.exe to Dayz_x64_Backup.exe And then rename the Dayz.exe to DayZ_64.exe And then boom, The game launches the 32 bit executable thinking that it's the 64 bit one, And you can play without the 64 bit's bugs.

submitted by /u/masspwnaged
[link] [comments]

Game making computer crash?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 03:02 AM PST

So tonight I has several computer crashes. Im playing dayz for about 10 tp 20 minutes then the image freezes and goes to my desktop, but the desktop is also frozen. I have to restart my computer. It's happened about 5 times. But browsing the internet doesnt do anything.

submitted by /u/Duggle1512
[link] [comments]

DayZ.62 Meeting friendly Cucaracha y Araña in Electro

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 03:59 AM PST

It seems I am a DayZ deity! Or perhaps the golden child. Or maybe someone forgot to turn the pumpkins off

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 07:20 PM PST

Vehicle Hording and over-stocking - devs plz make it very difficult to maintain.

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 11:45 PM PST

You realistically only need 4 of your favourite weapon:

1 for looting, 1 spare for looting 1 for fighting, 1 spare for fighting

Basically by the 3rd of the same weapon you collected... you can go a bit more ruffless with it... and if you see it one more time on a loot run... it's not wrong to just grab another but any more is really excessive unless you just happen to have the carry room.

Vehicles... you only need 2:

1 for looting (a bus or V3S cargo - would like to see more room in the bus if possible to have a better function here)

1 for speed (a sedan or off-road - getting around the map when you need to meet up etc)

But literally on most servers there must people hording like 10 cars... I never find the V3S cargo and I'll search everywhere on the map for them... other vehicles are also just super rare as they are. Anything that really exceeds the above should be prevented or lack incentive completely.

ON my search I found a tent with 6 MP5s - all attachments prestine, 8 glocks - all attachments prestine, 1500+ 9mm Ammo, Loads of suppressors, I took all their prestine suppressors and didn't have much carry space anyway... but who really needs all this stuff? It's just making looting difficult at no gain.

My suggestion for vehicles... if there are more than 2 vehicles within a certain distance... they all despawn the next day... atleast then the horders have to spread them out making one easier to find.

submitted by /u/Anonymous_573462
[link] [comments]

Not gonna lie........a lot happened.

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:12 AM PST

Run in 64 bit option is missing?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 01:56 PM PST

Hello all, I noticed yesterday when I right click on Dayz in the steam library window, it no longer has an option for 64 bit? I just waited a day to see if it was a bug with steam but there is still no 64 bit option anymore. It is how I always launched the game for a few months now

submitted by /u/Kent_Fistybutts
[link] [comments]

Need a group!

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 11:43 AM PST

Haven't played in awhile, is this game still populated? And is it any better from a year ago?

submitted by /u/3beam
[link] [comments]

Horrid Desync

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:46 AM PST

So I've gotten the feel for DayZ, but.. Theres major desync. I can't hit any zombies hardly, I cannot hit players because they teleport everywhere like the zombies do, sometimes I teleport back to where I was, lagging while running. People say when I'm crouching I'm actually standing, so I'm confused. How do I fix this? This is stopping me from playing the game like I want to. Any suggestions are welcome! Heres a video of it in action https://youtu.be/DOuGSl-CnGM It happens on the lowest ping servers (official) and community servers. My Download and Upload speed is pretty good. in the 45's and 50's mbps for both.

submitted by /u/Damienfamed75
[link] [comments]

Do people still play Arma: 2 - DayZ Mod?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 11:39 AM PST

Hey, just wondering if the Arma 2: DayZ Mod is still active? I doubt that my laptop could run Standalone very well.

I'm thinking about getting Standalone and seeing if it runs, because it looks like a blast!

Thanks :)

submitted by /u/aztek01
[link] [comments]

Loot where are you?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 09:43 AM PST

I went to the military base and the only thing I found was an aug with 5 bullets, wtf is wrong with the game? The military base was the best place to loot guns, now is empty like all the servers and the game in general. Can someone tell me where to go soo I can get good gear?

submitted by /u/Mattmore
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.