Daily Questions and Answers Post Black Desert Online


Daily Questions and Answers Post

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 10:08 PM PST

Hello and welcome to /r/blackdesertonline! Please use this thread to ask any simple questions you have about the game and hopefully one of our helpful community members will be able to assist you.

Also, check the sidebar for links to some helpful resources.

This thread will be refreshed daily due to the huge number of questions asked.

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

Shroud tries to delete character with over 1 bill on it.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:47 AM PST

Japanese enhancing

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 03:40 AM PST

Expect nothing and you'll never be disappointed.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:58 AM PST

Shroud 1 shots 2 TRI Crescents =O

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:10 AM PST

My kuno by Eirlysie! (/u/chloeris)

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 11:56 AM PST

Failstacks intensify

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 04:23 PM PST

Broken Man gives PEN another try

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 06:56 PM PST

Lokien's Joy Of Cooking, Updated for Kamaslyvia and Margoria recipes!

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 08:23 PM PST

Truer words were never spoken...

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 05:34 PM PST

QoL change for chat windows to show announcements like boss spawn

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 12:57 AM PST

Just as a new group under Chat Window Settings -> System -> Announcements

To have spawns from bosses with a timestamp in a chat window.

Also some of the announcements are really hard to read since it is a longer text that only shows for 5 seconds. E.g. the one for guild money transport.

submitted by /u/LeNigh
[link] [comments]

Silent vigil

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 03:05 PM PST

NA or SEA for Oceanic?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 05:25 AM PST

I know that the SEA servers are IP blocked for Australians but it wouldn't be hard to use a VPN to create an account, however i wouldn't want to play if there isn't any AU/NZ guilds there. Are their any Oceanic players that can chime in on this?

submitted by /u/ZeFitz
[link] [comments]

Horse training worth

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 08:00 AM PST

Hello, starting a new job that's roughly 9 hours a day. I use to afk process but I can't process that long and am looking into alternatives for when I'm at work.

I don't have m2 trade and am pretty low on cash. I don't have (nor will I) have paid inventory slots or a vp. So I'm not sure if fishing is worth it asides fishing for relics occasionally.

So I'm wondering about horse training. If I just start with some t6's and just keep going from there, do you think this will net any income to be notable?

Anyone experienced with this mind informing me of how you do with horse training. Also, if I get a t8 courser that's a olus

submitted by /u/Berowalt
[link] [comments]

Kzarka axe

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 07:47 AM PST

The black merchant offered one for 95 mil is it worth to pick up to resell on the market?

submitted by /u/Epicstaar
[link] [comments]

Possible incoming legislation to limit/remove in-game gambling from video games

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 07:17 AM PST

End of Tutorial

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 06:51 AM PST

Well I'm new, and to be honest I don't know when/where the end of the tutorial is. I'm even stuck in the Perpetual day cycle until then. Someone told me the end of it is by Level 16, is that true?

submitted by /u/QuietGhost1
[link] [comments]

Witch issues

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 06:48 AM PST

I've played Witch as my main class for a while now (7 months, recently reached level 60) and I've noticed a few issues with the class. Firstly the resurrection spell doesn't work. I play a lot in groups, and over the past 7 months it hasn't worked a single time for me. Secondly the super armor on lightning skills hasn't worked for a few months now. This may be intentional, and I've missed the change in some patch notes. Thirdly the skills sometimes don't work in slopes. If you're ever fighting a witch, find a slope / uneven ground. This may save you from taking any damage at all. Lastly, the awakening "e" skill was fixed so that you can throw it while running, but again this is kinda bugged in slopes in the sense that it stops you from moving.

what are your experiences in regards to these issues?

submitted by /u/RevivePlease
[link] [comments]

fps affects animation speed?

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 01:46 PM PST

Data: 2,000 Prunes

Posted: 26 Nov 2017 03:03 PM PST

Quest bugged, help pl0x

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 05:33 AM PST

I've completed the requirements and so on, tracked the quest here and watched even a video where this one dude gets the quest from here, can't continue in the story cuz of this :I https://gyazo.com/73aef6233fd2f3b1c570116ec7d8a7d1

submitted by /u/Zunai3D
[link] [comments]

Please help, cant download.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 05:28 AM PST

The notifications or whatever it is?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:51 AM PST

The constant things about other players and the marketplace that only appears for a moment but they are constantly popping up? Is there any way to disable that, I've looked in the settings but can't find anything

submitted by /u/ItsYungEggyBoi
[link] [comments]

Witch gear

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:47 AM PST

So I started casually playing not too long ago I have a witch lvl 57 going for 58 here is my gear: https://bdoplanner.com/s/PcOS98gx

What should I upgrade now? I don't have that much silver I just started spending my cp and getting processing material to make a bit of money, also where should I grind with my current gear? Don't like sausans too crowded :(

submitted by /u/Morphisor
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.