DayZ - #feetpics


#feetpics

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 05:50 AM PST

A beautiful day ��

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:15 AM PST

Pink

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:02 AM PST

Another rant about beta.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 06:18 PM PST

I leave for BMT on the 19th of decemeber, after that I'll be going to tech school. These combined might take up a year in total. That means I wont be able to play BETA. I will have to watch from the sidelines and see what happens. This game is my baby, I will always hold all the years of fun deep in the heart. But I know that if beta is not good, and the game dies, I'll never be able to play it at it's prime. I can only watch.

Bohemia Please. Please please please deliver. I need this when I get back. Dayz is the reason I built a PC, Dayz is the reason why I use reddit, Dayz is the catalyst of why I joined the military.

Deliver you must, In beta I trust

submitted by /u/The_middle_names_ent
[link] [comments]

Meeting Jack - Adventure time!

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 01:31 AM PST

Show me your favorite DayZ videos!

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:36 AM PST

One of the best things that came out of DayZ, are all the fantastic videos that came with it. Both funny, sad, cringe and entertaining, DayZ videos have it all.

What are your favorite DayZ videos?

submitted by /u/The-Respawner
[link] [comments]

700 Subscriber Special!

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:26 AM PST

Alright lads and lasses, Just a couple questions.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 07:08 AM PST

I haven't played Dayz in well over a year after what can only be described as the "incident" and I swore never to play Dayz again, not never. After binge watching a popular TV drama series based around a zombie apocalypse my friend and I decided we should get back in to it. My question is,

Is it still a total fucking mess of a game? Have the developers fixed the various problems the game had? Tell me if its worth playing again or not.

submitted by /u/choppysocks123z
[link] [comments]

Just another Dayz screenshot. Rolling with TheNightCrew.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 07:55 PM PST

When buying DayZ

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:29 PM PST

When buying DayZ, realize you're taking a risk. It will test your patience and you won't find another game that delivers the same way as DayZ. Even with all the glitches and lack of "new content" DayZ as is, can be incredibly rewarding, But that is not for every gamer. Even fully optimized games like LOL can either give you thousands of hour worth of gameplay. Or about 5 before you decide you've had enough, and it's not for you. If you don't want to maintain hunger and thirst in a world with limited resources and no way to get to those resources fast, this game is not for you. If you don't want to walk half an hour to find your friend, this game is not for you. If you don't want to start from zero every time you die, this game is not for you. If you want to shoot everyone with no mercy or contact and have that be your only objective, this game is not for you, but if you want everything I assume you don't and don't want to kill as your sole objective, this game is probably for you.

submitted by /u/pacotetaco
[link] [comments]

Magical gasoline can?

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 12:46 AM PST

Decided to set up a farm since I'd just spawned and needed food. I found a gas can that I decided to use for water. Emptied it, had the option to catch rain, drank it before trying to water my crops and it killed the crops, and later me, from poisoning. Do gas cans have magical gasoline refill abilities?

submitted by /u/J0hnm13
[link] [comments]

Freshspawn To Geared With Stone[2017 Guide]

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:40 PM PST

Arma 3 Mod

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 06:13 PM PST

I've been seeing a lot of people wanting the old mod back, I've been playing exile lately on Arma 3, it is really good of you want that "mod feel" maybe pop over the Arma 3 and check out Chenaurus Redux or Esseker. They have the mod vibes with new things involved through Arma 3!

submitted by /u/SideHug
[link] [comments]

Is this game worth buying for $27.99 in its current state?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:16 PM PST

House of Thanatos - Short DayZ Cinematic

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:05 PM PST

Party guy in Gents of Novo on friday

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 03:40 PM PST

Hi guys, i'm looking for the guy me and my friends met in Gents of Novo/Purge of Novo in berezhino. We were the guys with the party tent and we all eventually got killed by some geared guy. If you read this... please comment, we want more parties!!

submitted by /u/LepelDeLepel
[link] [comments]

CHILDREN OF CHERNARUS - making friends in DayZ

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:03 AM PST

Should I buy DayZ standalone?

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 11:59 AM PST

I love rust and arma, and I've heard good and bad about the standalone. So, is it worth the money?

Edit: Well, it's refunded

submitted by /u/nas-p
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.