The Legend of Zelda - It's dangerous to go alone, take this! <3


It's dangerous to go alone, take this! <3

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:01 AM PST

I love this guy.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 11:47 AM PST

Nice background

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:50 PM PST

This is my drawing of Finn and Link

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 04:18 PM PST

Zelda BOTW Map Poster

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 06:09 AM PST

Do you have any recommendations on getting a High-Resolution Map Image of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for a Poster of around 120x90 cm with the Towers, Shrines, Tech Labs, Korok Seeds, Stables, Villages (Maybe including the Stores), Settlements, Great Fairy Fountains and Goddess Statues?

submitted by /u/theminortom
[link] [comments]

I did a thing today. Proud of it. MM Young Link, Wolf Midna, WW Zelda/Tetra, and Daruk are my favorites.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 03:09 PM PST

Smash Bros with LINK's retro graphics!

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 06:19 PM PST

Playing through Twilight Princess for the first time on the Wii U...

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 04:33 AM PST

I'm sorry, did Agitha just say she'd like to bathe in snail slime? lol

submitted by /u/mrcarner
[link] [comments]

Two doggos judging link from the wood.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 09:12 AM PST

Playing my first Zelda game and I have been cursing a lot.

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 03:07 AM PST

Im playing A Link to the Past and there is a lot of "Oh,shit "s when realizing the solution for a puzzle,"Fuck yeah"s on defeating a boss and some "damn"s when discovering hidden things.

I am on now on the first dungeon of th Golden City trying to find the first maiden. I just hit the a wall with the boss but nothing I cant handle :)

I really like the dungeon designs! Like this one on the first dungeon of the golden city

submitted by /u/pfeifenix
[link] [comments]

King of Red Lions | Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker | Printed with a Raise3D N2, single piece, 10" tall, White ABS, hand painted

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 10:07 AM PST

Heroes Path Issue- Not Showing Full Path

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 08:32 PM PST

I downloaded the DLC and my heroes path only goes back about the last 10 hours of play time. I've played 120 hours, have not beat Ganon. I messed around with the controls for a while and tried re-downloading the DLC, nothing worked.

submitted by /u/ClippyMonster
[link] [comments]

[Hylian Warrior] Legend of Zelda Copic Speedpaint by Hylia Beilscmidt

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 02:16 PM PST

Epic Yiga clan kill

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 03:37 PM PST

I can't find that video a while ago that someone posted where he throws a sword in the air and then talks to the Yiga Spy and then the sword falls on him. Anyone have a link to it?

submitted by /u/Mythrellas
[link] [comments]

[LoZ] I recently got into the Zelda games.

Posted: 24 Nov 2017 12:56 PM PST

Thanks to the Breath of the Wild hype I decided to get into Zelda. I downloaded the original on the only device I have, a 2ds, and beat it. Now I was wondering what game would be best for me to play. I haven't yet went through the second run through, but I was wanting a new experience. What should I play now? Thanks for your help.

submitted by /u/dill22pickle
[link] [comments]

Molgera Challenge ($10 to the winner.)

Posted: 25 Nov 2017 02:54 AM PST

I have come up with a challenge. If you can say "chikachikachikachikachikachikachikachikachikachikachikachika" consistantly throughout the entirety of the Molgera Battle theme, I'll give you $10. You only get one try.

To make it make it easier. If you get a buddy to help you out by alternating each chika perfectly, I'll pay $20 and you both get 10 each.

The song is about 2 and a half minutes long. If you're using the song to help yourself, you can relax when it loops.

submitted by /u/MusicSheep
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.