A Virtual Tour of my 7 Days to Die Base 7 Days To Die


A Virtual Tour of my 7 Days to Die Base

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 01:37 PM PST

killed a Z with a falling tree today

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 07:27 PM PST

did not know this was possible

submitted by /u/ZeebeesPOP
[link] [comments]

Decent Seed: Assassin

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 02:12 PM PST

while i am still exploring this seed, this is what i have found. all from about center of the map.

north town: has sherman food, movie theater (havent explored much) east: couple of high rise building, book stores, shotgun messiah southwest: apartment and high rise office and construction zone. a lot of houses, multiple military bases. south (where i am based): workstiff tool, pills and jail. gas station, school and houses far south about 1.5km- construction site, firehouse, military bases, and other building southeast (snow) three high rises, hospital, work stiff tool, pop a pill.

sorry i do not have exact coord, never wrote them down. but most of this is from center of the map. i have seen multiple traders driving around, and crossed every biome at least once.

submitted by /u/dmont89
[link] [comments]

Bad Performance on PC

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 11:31 AM PST

Hey guys, I have a really solid PC and am getting terrible performance and was wondering if anyone else has experienced something like this. First off, my specs (to dispel the notion my PC isn't strong enough).

i7 6850k (6 core, 12 thread) 2 x nVidia GTX 1080s 32 gb of ram

With that said, no matter the quality settings I am getting seriously frame drops. I will be at 80, at a stand still, but when I move, it's almost like there is a serious chunk loading issue and I get a complete freeze, then it kicks back in for like 2 seconds then freezes up again.

Does anyone have any ideas on what to do?

Thanks

submitted by /u/jaybyrrd
[link] [comments]

How do you upgrade wood railing to iron??

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 07:34 PM PST

I've only been playing for a week irl, but I can't for the life of me figure out what tool works to repair the existing iron railing that came with my house/base, nor can I upgrade the wood railing I placed after a section got broken completely. All I wanna do is rebuild my iron railings that got destroyed so my patio looks nice again.

submitted by /u/Sugarbean29
[link] [comments]

New to game, guidance wanted

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 01:10 PM PST

So just picked up the game for Xbox 1. Still figuring things out enjoying it so far. A few questions are turrets in this game? If so how do i go about building them? Also is there a way to make your home base practically zombie proof? We have steel walls, and re-enforced steel doors and they keep finding ways in, which is fun and all but id rather them be outside looking in for the most part.

submitted by /u/krypt333
[link] [comments]

So in random areas, my PC hard crashes to a black screen.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 07:05 PM PST

2500K @ 4.5GHZ 8GB 1866MHZ RAM 1TB Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1080 Ti @ 2050MHZ W10 64-bit Professional.

Temps all remain fine and under 50c on GPU & CPU(Good coolers)

Tried adjusting settings.

Last night it happened in a random, empty house in the middle of nowhere. Over and over.

Then, for around 4-5 hours it played perfectly. Tonight, loading up in my base it's instant crashing pretty much.

I notice it uses almost 100% of my RAM too. What a hungry game.

BF1, BF4, PUBG, Warframe, Bayonetta and various Benchmarks all run fine. Memtest86 produces no errors. Stability seems fine in other games.

submitted by /u/Mkilbride
[link] [comments]

7 days to die/Lets hunt

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 08:26 PM PST

Working As Intended plays 7 Days to Die

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 03:37 PM PST

Anyone play(ed) on both PC and PS4? Just wondering pros/cons.

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 03:36 PM PST

I've heard solo isn't that fun, but I have like 2 friends on Steam that might play it and like 3-4 on PS4 that might also be interested. Regardless I'd have to convince any of them to play it because I don't think any do. So yeah, pros/cons?

At the current price I might just buy both hah

submitted by /u/TheRadHatter9
[link] [comments]

Tried to install valmod but got an error message when I launched the game?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 11:14 AM PST

It said that a couple assets were missing. I know that valmod is updated to the most recent version of Alpha 16, so I wonder why it's doing that?

I copy and pasted the Data and Mods folders onto my copy of 7d2d which I was going to run valmod on.

Any ideas what the issue might be?

submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
[link] [comments]

Has there been any news on Xbox X enhancement for this title?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:12 AM PST

Bought 7 days on Xbox, loved it. But then decided to pick it up on pc to play with the bro and Oh my god is it graphically superior on PC.

Surely the X can get it close to what it looks like on PC, but I can't find anything related to if the devs plan on utilizing the 4K and power of the X.

submitted by /u/Bwdinks
[link] [comments]

Progression strategies for PvP

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:23 AM PST

I've just started a new PvP character. I have many many many hours into this game, and I'm very familiar with "normal" progression and skills.

I'm posting because for this new game I was thinking about doing a very different skill progression and I wanted thoughts on it. I'm thinking about putting no points into tool smithing, miner 69er, steel, concrete, or most of the other crafting skills - but "rushing" scavenging, secret stash, weapons/armor, rifle skills, etc., and basically getting everything I need from traders. I won't have a base, but rather several well-hidden weapons/ammo caches around the map.

Anyone have thoughts/strategies for making a playstyle like this work? Would love to hear them.

submitted by /u/TestPilotBeta
[link] [comments]

Is mouse & keyboard possible on console?

Posted: 27 Nov 2017 04:50 AM PST

Hi. New player here. I finally took the plunge and picked up the game on on X1 on Black Friday. I've watched gameplay of this game for a while and love what little I've got to play. My only issue is that its not the best handling gane on a controller. Im sure I coukd resokve some of that issue once i find out how to adjust the sensitivity, but i can tell.its a gane that was designed for m&k. Is it possible to play with m&k on console?

submitted by /u/TheNerdyCook
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.