The Legend of Zelda - BoTW Weekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - June 20, 2017 |
- BoTW Weekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - June 20, 2017
- Hello Reddit! A few months ago, I decided to take on the challenge of drawing every single armour set in BOTW. I am here with the completed result!
- 390 hours, 110 days: finally I did everything there is to do in [BotW]
- Just missing the Master Sword (xpost from /r/campingandhiking)
- My bear is charging straight into that Hinox and now I can't stop and now I'm scared send help please.
- Finally, after 17 (Or close to 17 years) since the game came out..
- Awesome Zelda themed cake my step-sister made for my groomsman cake at my wedding!
- I wouldn't consider myself the type to have a Zelda wallet, but I'm seriously considering getting this
- New tattoo feel yall will appreciate it :)
- Zelda and Link - Skyward Sword by Timagirl
- Something terrible I just realized you can do with Prince Sidon's head
- Ganon finally finds an efficient way to conquer and destroy Hyrule: modern politics.
- Is the BOTW season pass bound to console or account?
- [BoTW] I heard that in Breath of the Wild you can trigger special conversations by doing things out of order. What are they?
- Ok, real talk.
- Skyward Sword had the best overall main cast in a Zelda game.
- Where should I use my last four Spirit Orbs?
- Makeshift Dark World/ Second Quest using the new color options on the Switch
- Question about Ganon in BotW
- I tried to draw the epic Gold Lynel. Can you help me with some suggestions on how to improve? Thanks :)
- Zelda in some kind of Art Nuveau
| BoTW Weekly Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - June 20, 2017 Posted: 20 Jun 2017 06:11 AM PDT The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a weekly megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions! Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering. Tips and Tricks MegathreadWant tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own. Spoiler policy>> Read the spoiler policy here. << TL;DR: Major locations/temples and major character names will be allowed in titles with the release of the game. Titles still must be vague and cannot divulge storylines. Boss names, dungeon weapons, plot points are not allowed in titles. Titles must begin with [SPOILERS] when discussing the game or they will be removed. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 01:56 AM PDT |
| 390 hours, 110 days: finally I did everything there is to do in [BotW] Posted: 20 Jun 2017 06:25 AM PDT |
| Just missing the Master Sword (xpost from /r/campingandhiking) Posted: 20 Jun 2017 12:21 AM PDT |
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 06:33 AM PDT |
| Finally, after 17 (Or close to 17 years) since the game came out.. Posted: 19 Jun 2017 10:01 PM PDT |
| Awesome Zelda themed cake my step-sister made for my groomsman cake at my wedding! Posted: 20 Jun 2017 08:05 AM PDT |
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 07:13 AM PDT |
| New tattoo feel yall will appreciate it :) Posted: 19 Jun 2017 05:42 PM PDT |
| Zelda and Link - Skyward Sword by Timagirl Posted: 20 Jun 2017 09:49 AM PDT |
| Something terrible I just realized you can do with Prince Sidon's head Posted: 19 Jun 2017 07:42 PM PDT |
| Ganon finally finds an efficient way to conquer and destroy Hyrule: modern politics. Posted: 20 Jun 2017 09:31 AM PDT |
| Is the BOTW season pass bound to console or account? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 05:41 AM PDT Hi, this will be my first digital purchase from the Nintendo E-Shop so I got a question. I'm planning to buy the season pass for my Wii U BOTW, but I'm also planning to sell my WiiU + BotW in the future to buy switch + BoTW (Would have bought the switch on release, but it just wasn't available). Do I have to buy the season pass again for the switch or can I just use the one I bought for Wii U? Thanks in advance [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 11:40 PM PDT I heard lighting either lab's fire before ever entering it, the characters will skip all comedic-intros such as Robbie won't ask Link to take off all his clothes to "show his scars". [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 08:58 AM PDT |
| Skyward Sword had the best overall main cast in a Zelda game. Posted: 19 Jun 2017 07:44 PM PDT
Granted, Fi is kind of a weak link, but at least she had a neat design and theme. And is the freaking MASTER SWORD. [link] [comments] |
| Where should I use my last four Spirit Orbs? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 07:20 AM PDT I have just completed my last shrine (inside Hyrule Castle) and have four remaining Spirit Orbs but can't decide where to use them: The Temple of Time or Kakariko village. I have used my last 16 at each of the four "main" towns in the order that I did the divine beasts but I don't know where to finish it. If you fancy having an input vote in the strawpoll below! http://www.strawpoll.me/13238715 Thanks everyone! [link] [comments] |
| Makeshift Dark World/ Second Quest using the new color options on the Switch Posted: 20 Jun 2017 07:19 AM PDT |
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 11:57 PM PDT Hello, first time poster on this sub. Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I just wanted to ask some Zelda lore experts if they knew what exactly is up with Calamity Ganon in Breath of the Wild. In pretty much every Zelda game since Ocarina of Time, Ganon has appeared in the game in his human (Gerudo) form. I was expecting him to appear so in this game as well, but he never did. I read on the Wiki that the Calamity Ganon monster you fight in Hyrule castle was a failed resurrection. So what I take from this... is that Ganon's spirit (which I guess is eternally trapped in the Sacred Realm?) was trying to resurrect himself... but somehow failed and wasn't able to fully manifest. Instead he was only able to manifest his essence of power, his hatred and malice into Hyrule, which created a mindless beast that took control of all the Guardians, Divine Beasts, etc? Am I right? Just kind of want some clarity. Feel free to answer this with any extra information or long lore explanations you want. I know there are a lot of Zelda lore gurus out there. Thanks in advance. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 10:51 AM PDT |
| Zelda in some kind of Art Nuveau Posted: 20 Jun 2017 05:13 AM PDT |
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Legend of Zelda. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment