Skyrim - Petition to change the no comments message to "Must be my imagination" |
- Petition to change the no comments message to "Must be my imagination"
- This game does sometimes make you feel like you're in a totally new world.
- Favorite Quote in Skyrim
- Thanks for letting me know, Google!
- So a storm atronach and Pelagius the Mad showed up at my wedding....
- Making someone's day a little more surreal.
- A first for me: completing every achievement in Skyrim! Decided to complete them all in one character in Special Edition before installing any mods.
- When you mistakenly believe Dragonrend is equipped
- Skyrim trickshot
- All eyes are on you, lad
- Is this guy really a good idea for a military advisor
- A new addict - just want to share my excitement!
- How to take advantage of your trainer friends
- Playing the same Build over and over again (mostly)
- $180!!! Going to need a higher pickpocket level to get this
- The spirts of the soul carin seemed a bit bummed out so i thought i would light up a warm fire a regal them with tales of my adventures to cheer them up
- Whats the worst thing you've done in Skyrim
- Beyond Skyrim Bruma is Coming
- TIL you can follow Madanach and his buddies after completing "No One Escapes Cidnha Mine" and they will lead you to Druadach Redoubt where you can be friends with the Forsworn!
- Ahhh....Beauty Sleep.
- Werebears of Solstheim
- Whenever I summon Durnehviir he disappears after two seconds.
| Petition to change the no comments message to "Must be my imagination" Posted: 20 Jun 2017 04:41 AM PDT
| ||
| This game does sometimes make you feel like you're in a totally new world. Posted: 19 Jun 2017 10:53 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 09:17 PM PDT Mine is "What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"- Paarthunax [link] [comments] | ||
| Thanks for letting me know, Google! Posted: 20 Jun 2017 05:57 AM PDT
| ||
| So a storm atronach and Pelagius the Mad showed up at my wedding.... Posted: 19 Jun 2017 09:17 PM PDT
| ||
| Making someone's day a little more surreal. Posted: 19 Jun 2017 11:23 PM PDT So my husband was playing Skyrim when the phone rang. He answered it, listened for a moment and then bellowed into the phone "Greymane or Battleborn?" I look over at him as he says "It's a simple question. Greymane or Battleborn?" Then he listens for a moment and says "You have to choose, Greymane or Battleborn." Another pause and then he says cheerfully "Nope, networking doesn't work like that. If you were actually from Microsoft you'd have that info already. Nice try you little scammer you. Hello?" He turns to me and says "He hung up. Do you think I should speak in Septimus quotes next time or ask them about Elderscrolls?" [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 05:49 PM PDT
| ||
| When you mistakenly believe Dragonrend is equipped Posted: 20 Jun 2017 06:43 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 11:55 PM PDT | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 07:23 PM PDT
| ||
| Is this guy really a good idea for a military advisor Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:21 PM PDT
| ||
| A new addict - just want to share my excitement! Posted: 20 Jun 2017 12:37 AM PDT Skyrim came out while I was in the military stationed overseas. I remember all the guys in my unit obsessing over Skyrim, but I couldn't be bothered. I had more important stuff to do like... I can't even remember. Now my husband just got a PS4 and I saw the remastered Skyrim on sale for $30. He needed to buy one more game to get some special deal, so I said "get this one. I'll try it, even though I'll probably hate it." Now, a mere week and a half later, I've leveled up to level 18, bought a house in Whiterun, have slayed countless dragons, killed giants and mammoths, enchanted items, trained at the college of Winterhold... it's never ending! And it's beautiful! And amazing! I'm thrilled to join in this subreddit and ashamed that I never gave this game a chance before! And I can't believe I've only scratched the surface 😮 By the way, any idea on when Elder Scrolls VI is coming out? Haha [link] [comments] | ||
| How to take advantage of your trainer friends Posted: 20 Jun 2017 06:59 AM PDT As you probably know, there are many NPCs that provide trainer services for money. As your level in the respective skillset gets higher, the cost for training becomes ludicrously high. No fear, there is a way to take advantage of their friendship. For followers like Aela the Huntress, it's as easy as getting training from her, then opening her inventory and taking your gold back. But with others, it's a bit trickier. Spend your gold in training, then either get the Serpent Stone or the full version of Unrelenting Force, and hit them with it. They'll fall over. As they begin to get up, pickpocket them, and take the gold. They won't notice, no matter how difficult the pickpocketing will be. [link] [comments] | ||
| Playing the same Build over and over again (mostly) Posted: 20 Jun 2017 05:27 AM PDT Do you guys also find yourself often in a situation, were you want to try out a new build and you play some levels and say fuck it and go back to a build that you have played like twenty times before? For me it's the Battlemage, sword and magic-spell with Heavy Armor (it looks so fucking awesome). When i try different builds i rarely play them over level 15, for example i started a pure mage to me, played a bit and started to miss the Battlemage feeling. And when i play my Battlemages, it's always a Good (Dawngaurd)/Bad(Volkihar) Cycle, with no Roleplay behind it. I just can't get myself to completly Roleplay a character, i often try with creating a backstory, but later on it just turns into a doing all the interesting quests thing. I tried a hell of a lot of builds, but they are all kinda meh. Sneak and bow for example seems to overpowerd to me. But it kinda feels wrong, to always play the same build, going through the same quests over and over again. But then it's also hard to create a Battlemage that i play to the 'end', so i recreate old characters... Do you do the same? Is this weird? I had this problem already when i played oblivion back then. But slowly even the Battlemage gets boring or is it Skyrim that gets boring? I don't really know. [link] [comments] | ||
| $180!!! Going to need a higher pickpocket level to get this Posted: 20 Jun 2017 06:56 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 03:37 PM PDT
| ||
| Whats the worst thing you've done in Skyrim Posted: 19 Jun 2017 08:26 PM PDT For me it's letting vampires kill Jon Battle Born and that imperial dude at wormaidens because i was to busy doing a money glitch [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 06:20 AM PDT | ||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 07:29 AM PDT | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 08:18 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 03:30 PM PDT
| ||
| Whenever I summon Durnehviir he disappears after two seconds. Posted: 20 Jun 2017 06:37 AM PDT Pretty much what the title says. I find a clear patch of land for him, shout the shout, he shows up then goes right back to the Soul Cairn after about two seconds. What gives? [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment