DayZ - Characters and persistence wipe on Stable branch |
- Characters and persistence wipe on Stable branch
- Returned after 2 years absent. Was greeted with this as my first spawn.
- Exp Update 0.62.140099 You can now BURN! cars
- Port Of Svetlojarsk.
- Normies get out of my castle!
- Can anyone tell me what just happened?
- To John Remey
- [shitpost] TIL: You're not supposed to play in the rain.
- Is the DayZ mod for Arma 2 still alive?
- Need more footage regarding, being able to move while unconscious, bug. I know it happened to more people, but I only have 1 piece of footage to go with. If anyone has footage, please add to the ticket.
- A hero story
- New feelings about DayZ
- Will we be able to put hoods up?
- DayZ – Greeting New Players On Bambiland…
- DayZ Sli (bad fps on gtx 690)
- DayZ sale?
- Kicked out right after killing someone
- Dayzunderground EU friendly medic
- Stay away from rocks in Zub Castle!
| Characters and persistence wipe on Stable branch Posted: 20 Jun 2017 02:53 AM PDT
| ||
| Returned after 2 years absent. Was greeted with this as my first spawn. Posted: 19 Jun 2017 03:06 PM PDT
| ||
| Exp Update 0.62.140099 You can now BURN! cars Posted: 20 Jun 2017 07:35 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 07:00 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 03:21 PM PDT
| ||
| Can anyone tell me what just happened? Posted: 19 Jun 2017 09:17 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 01:52 AM PDT We met up in Berizino together on the DUG server, and we ran all the way north, looting every town we came across. We got to the Northwest Airfield and looted up, but then someone in ATC came and killed me. I'm not sure if he killed you, but I just wanted to let you know something, John. I haven't met up with some random stranger and spent hours playing with them since last year. I had a great experience, and I really hope you see this. I really hope you made it out of there, and I'm really glad I was the one who showed you the NWAF for your first time. :) Best regards, Jimmy [link] [comments] | ||
| [shitpost] TIL: You're not supposed to play in the rain. Posted: 19 Jun 2017 05:21 PM PDT Iv been playing for a little more than 10 hours (on and off). Every time I have played, it was raining. I assumed it was a part of the game. I constantly died. I loved it though. Great game. Hopefully it's better when the sun comes out. [link] [comments] | ||
| Is the DayZ mod for Arma 2 still alive? Posted: 19 Jun 2017 11:07 PM PDT | ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:15 PM PDT | ||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 02:39 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 05:23 PM PDT I lost the interest in DayZ after the .60 patch and got it back up when .62 hit Experimental Branch. I've been playing DayZ a lot since then and now ended up with a full ghillie camping at NWAF. My way from starting to play DayZ again and now being where I am was dreadful during some moments and on the other side a huge relief for my own curiosity and personality. Being betrayed very often by strangers pretending to be friendly and peaceful leads to you becoming an asshole, betraying strangers and losing your trust when it comes to human encounters. When you are not a member of a smaller group, you are working for yourself and are self-demanding. The uncertainty between players leads to everyone asking and questioning themselves whether hanging around with each other might lead to a bullet in the back. And those scenarios are perfect for a game like DayZ because they underline the general atmosphere the game tries to create: feeling scared or frightened by other players, not knowing that will happen next and being egoistic in order to gain advantages over other players represents a fitting situation in which driving forces (hunger, thirst, other players, ...) force everyone to work on their own. And such presentation is underlined and improved by a strenghtened immersion by the game, which has been implemented by patch 0.62. [link] [comments] | ||
| Will we be able to put hoods up? Posted: 19 Jun 2017 01:34 PM PDT Will we be able to put hoods up on jackets like raincoat and gorka jacket in the future? Have the devs mentioned anything about this? [link] [comments] | ||
| DayZ – Greeting New Players On Bambiland… Posted: 20 Jun 2017 12:04 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 10:57 PM PDT I have Gtx 690 and at first the game did not load two GPUs by 100% (70%, 5%). After reading the article reddit I used Nvidia inspector and the game began to use two GPUs for a maximum (70%, 70%). But if at high-maximum settings I had 70+ fps, then with the use of Sli Parametro GPU I became 35-50 fps. How to fix it? (My PC: Xeon 1230v3 / GTX 690 / 1600mhz ddr3 16gb kingston fury/ ssd120 [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 01:47 AM PDT So summer sale is coming and my question is: Can we expect a bigger sale this time? Maybe more than 15% off? [link] [comments] | ||
| Kicked out right after killing someone Posted: 19 Jun 2017 10:09 AM PDT Server: bluewaffleattackforce I play for a couple of hours straight in Novogorsk without finding anyone at all, just waiting for people to come. There's a fresh server restart. I finally find someone in Novo, he's incredibly aggressive but I manage to kill him with a small axe even though he had a gun. He dies and I go to check his body, he has incredible amounts of loot. his body disappears and I get kicked off the server, Now I'm position 18 in the cue. Is this just an admin having a sperg rage and can't handle getting owned? I thought bluewaffleattackforce was a good respectable server. [link] [comments] | ||
| Dayzunderground EU friendly medic Posted: 19 Jun 2017 10:06 AM PDT At your service . Do yo Need medical supplies ? Need assistance? You can find me on the radio default channel. Managed to save a guy after firefight today gave him saline, morphine and some supplies.Contacted him in berezino and i ran all the way to the green mountain :-) [link] [comments] | ||
| Stay away from rocks in Zub Castle! Posted: 19 Jun 2017 02:46 PM PDT Was going around the castle perimeter cause heard some people inside, was walking on-top of a rock when suddenly was catapulted like 20m off the cliff lol. P.S. Luckily only got a broken leg and my pants and boots destroyed. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from DayZ: Zombie Madness!. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment