Elder Scrolls Online - [Daily] Set discussion: Armor of the Trainee |
- [Daily] Set discussion: Armor of the Trainee
- Trade Tuesdays - Post your ESO trades here!
- Oh, she is good!
- Beginner Guide - Fishing Explained. Achievements, Perfect Roe Profit, Bait, Water Types
- [Discussion] Why will Zenimax not do server transfers? Very disappointed by their response
- Something's off in Eyevea... and I just realized what it is!
- My ESO picture dump for ya.
- Interview with Matt Firor @ E3 2017
- For anyone having trouble logging in or being "suspended" from the account page, Gina has replied here
- This maintenance has been about 10 hours long now?
- F*** I hate Quebec's lottery law!
- Prove my friend wrong abouy warden healers
- PSA - A second round of maintenance 6AM EDT to fix broken quests
- Newb question : How would I match set items?
- Approaching 160 CP, Magika Sorc, why should I ever use anything but Training or Prosperous traits?
- [Xb1] Anchor clearing Zerg
- How are stamina nightblades with 2Hs?
- I have a question on this bone pirate build
- So I bought the game a year ago, but can't re-download?
- ESO Companion App
- Looking to get into pvp
- My off tank looking like an absolute Beast!!
- Some stamina templar battlegrounds gameplay.
- After "trying ESO" 3 - 4 times ... I'm in love.
- Some questions
- Magicka Nightblade Question (Gear/Rotation)
| [Daily] Set discussion: Armor of the Trainee Posted: 20 Jun 2017 01:00 AM PDT Armor of the Trainee Type: Light Armor, Medium Armor, Heavy Armor, Weapons, Jewelry Location: Khenarthi's Roost, Stros M'Kai, Betnikh, Bleakrock Isle, Bal Foyen
Set Bonuses
Be sure to think about strengths, weaknesses, counters, and synergies in your discussions. Please vote based on contribution, not opinion.
I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Trade Tuesdays - Post your ESO trades here! Posted: 20 Jun 2017 01:00 AM PDT Hey folks, Welcome to our new recurring post to help you trade items in ESO! You can post any ingame items you would like to sell, buy or trade, start your comment with WTS / WTB / WTT. Please do not post trades for out of game items / cash, or anything that may break the ESO Terms of Service. As always, be polite and respectful, and happy trading! I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 05:24 AM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Beginner Guide - Fishing Explained. Achievements, Perfect Roe Profit, Bait, Water Types Posted: 19 Jun 2017 02:27 PM PDT
| ||||||||||
| [Discussion] Why will Zenimax not do server transfers? Very disappointed by their response Posted: 20 Jun 2017 01:03 AM PDT My main character is on the NA server but I'm located in the UK. My reasons for being on the NA server don't exist any more and I want to move to the EU server for, frankly, a better experience. The lag is getting really irritating, however small it is, making even simple things like blocking a 50/50 chance of working at best. I don't have anyone I know on the NA server and the time difference can make playing NA a bit dead at times. My problem is that my main has so many things that I can't get any more. I've got event-only items, crafting motifs, I've got more Crown store purchases than I care to imagine. If I move to EU, I lose all of this because, for some reason, all of that, even the Crown store stuff, is server locked. I feel trapped, like I can't move to a server I can actually play on because of all the things I would lose with no way to ever actually regain. I don't necessarily care about the character itself, I'm absolutely fine restarting that again, but I'd lose out on things that aren't in the game any more and a lot of money. Contacting Zenimax turned out to be useless. Quick response time, but useless. I asked for a transfer or something like mass refunding the crowns on NA side, then rebuying it all on EU side, so I'm not gaining anything for free, just moving it. No. They didn't even give me a reason behind it. "No." But why? "No." No timetable for when this might be possible, no reason for why it's not (pretty sure even The Old Republic has finally managed to figure out across the pond transfers by now). So what the hell's the problem? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Something's off in Eyevea... and I just realized what it is! Posted: 20 Jun 2017 12:20 AM PDT Where are the Argonian mages? There are various merchant NPCs who are Argonians, but no Mage Guild members who you could talk to! There are always three named NPCs from each race, claiming how happy they are for Eyevea, but somehow there are no trio of Argonians! [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 01:49 AM PDT | ||||||||||
| Interview with Matt Firor @ E3 2017 Posted: 19 Jun 2017 12:39 PM PDT Hi everyone, You might remember that I asked for some community questions to relay to Matt Firor in an interview at E3 2017. Well, the article is now live and you can read it at this address. I hope you enjoy it! [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 12:56 PM PDT
| ||||||||||
| This maintenance has been about 10 hours long now? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 03:33 AM PDT I hate the lack of updates from Zenimax on their twitter or any social media, its pretty dreadful. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| F*** I hate Quebec's lottery law! Posted: 19 Jun 2017 11:23 AM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Prove my friend wrong abouy warden healers Posted: 20 Jun 2017 12:40 AM PDT So in total newbie on ESO. Bought it on disk at launch and just tried it. Was like meh maybe other time and now morrowind came i was like so much wowww and reinstall game and bought morrowind expansion. Started Warden becouse it sounded interesting hybrid, all friends were like meh u get rekt its piece of (much bad wows censored). Then after hitting level 15 and getting hang of things i decided to go full resto mode and try some healing on dungeons first time ever. I used to heal as priest in world of warcraft for over 10 years so had some knowledge of healing naturally. When i told my friends that im gonna heal as warden its so amazing even i do random grps on low level dungeons no wipe ever happened. Also dont struggle at all at healing i think warden is actually very good healer once you get the hang of it. But is it really so sh**(much bad wow again here) as my friends keep saying. Or are they just so straight eyes about game and there should be only 1 and only eay to play game on specific class and race combo. "Magick paladin is only healer, stam/health dk is only tank. " TLDR; i like warden healing and theres great potential, friends says it sucks and nobody heals as warden becouse it worst class. Whos "right" your opinion? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| PSA - A second round of maintenance 6AM EDT to fix broken quests Posted: 19 Jun 2017 07:41 PM PDT They're bringing the PC/MAC Servers down at 6am EDT to fix some broken quests. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4249242#Comment_4249242 "Hi everyone, As some of you have reported, after today's PC/Mac incremental patch it is not possible to complete certain quests. We will be pushing a hotfix for this tomorrow morning at 6:00 AM EDT that will require a few hours of downtime. We are reverting the fix for the "A Cold Wind From the Mountain" quest as part of this hotfix. If you currently have a quest that you cannot complete due to this issue, you will need to abandon the quest and pick it back up after the hotfix is live. We will post our usual hotfix messaging, forum banner, and login screen announcement to let everyone know about the hotfix maintenance. Thank you for your patience! https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4249242#Comment_4249242 [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Newb question : How would I match set items? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 03:49 AM PDT Newb question here : How would I match the set items? I'm currently playing as a DPS Stamina DK, and I now have the Viper's Sting set (shoulder, body, hand, ring*2, weapon) and the Dreugh King Slayer set (helmet, belts, leg, amulet). I want to use 5 Medium + 2 Heavy at the end, having full Medium Armor passives. Then, how should I match the armor/ jewelry/ weapon? Like, if I am to get full set of Medium and have other pieces of armor, jewelry, weapon to that of a Heavy set, while I can make another full set, the enchantments of the jewelry may not be very useful - having Health/ Health Regen instead of Stamina/ Stamina Regen. What should I do in such case? Would it rather be better to give up another full set, and instead use 2 or 3 piece sets? How do you distribute set items? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Approaching 160 CP, Magika Sorc, why should I ever use anything but Training or Prosperous traits? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 03:43 AM PDT As I'm preparing to craft my first legendary/epic 160 CP set for PvE when I get there soon, looking at all traits and what they do I honestly don't get why would I ever use Divine trait for PvE. All I get out of it seems to be around 5.5% crit chance using the Thief stone. While Training gives 77% more exp from kills. Now I don't think 5.5% crit chance going to determine wither I ever do sufficient DPS for any content in the game including trails or trying to solo group content. Is my line of thinking wrong? Or I'm missing something obvious? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 06:31 AM PDT
| ||||||||||
| How are stamina nightblades with 2Hs? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 03:36 AM PDT I'm getting kinda bored with my dw/bow set up. I would like to 2h/bow is possible. Any tips / builds / gear setup would be awesome. (mostly just for Vet Dungons and solo play.) [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| I have a question on this bone pirate build Posted: 20 Jun 2017 03:12 AM PDT Im only cp 400 if that matters. I wad looking at this Voxicity stamina warden pvp build and i was wondering if its better to go impen eternal hunt or random trait bone pirate? My monster set tremorscale isnt in impen either. This is for mostly 1v1 dueling. My shield is sturdy and 1h viper sharpened. My back bar viper 2h is sharpened. My bone pieces are Chest- well fitted Boots- divine or sturdy Hands- well fitted, reinforced, sturdy Pants- well fitted or sturdy Waist- divines or well fitted or reinforced This all till i can farm for impen My tremorscale is med divine I can switch out one viper ring for bp and have an extra impen viper on body if need be. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| So I bought the game a year ago, but can't re-download? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 02:28 AM PDT I bought the game a year or so ago and removed it, I would like to re-download it. I log into the site, where i purchased it, and I cannot find a download button only the buy now button. How long does a ticket take for me to get a email back from their support site? This is quite frustrating. I know I didn't purchase it through steam, is there another platform you can buy ESO from besides their site and steam? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 02:25 AM PDT Hi Guys are there any official or un-official IOS apps around for ESO? [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 02:15 AM PDT So i have never really played pvp, I'm looking to get into it but don't know a thing about it, what builds would you recommend for pvp that do generally well, it doesn't have to be the best build. I'm cp 200 so getting the right kind of gear for the pvp build shouldn't be a problem. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| My off tank looking like an absolute Beast!! Posted: 19 Jun 2017 05:51 AM PDT
| ||||||||||
| Some stamina templar battlegrounds gameplay. Posted: 20 Jun 2017 01:53 AM PDT
| ||||||||||
| After "trying ESO" 3 - 4 times ... I'm in love. Posted: 19 Jun 2017 05:50 AM PDT As a fan of both MMOs and Elder Scrolls I always thought ESO would be perfect for me. I tried the game at beta, launch and various other times never having it stick. After Morrowind I took another dive and whether it was taking the time to actually learn the game, a better build or the amazing stories in this expansion it's finally stuck and I'm constantly thinking about it! Only level 15... but having a great time and just now opening a second ability bar is dope. Glad to be a part of the community! [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 01:20 AM PDT 1) is it true that now u can quest anywhere u want across the 3 factions when u want. 2) what are some regions with great quests and story [link] [comments] | ||||||||||
| Magicka Nightblade Question (Gear/Rotation) Posted: 20 Jun 2017 01:12 AM PDT I need some help regarding my magBlade because I'm lacking DPS. Gear: 5x Julianos / 4x Aether / 2x Skoria 5/1/1; all gold; all divine 2 Julianos Flamestaves in sharpened. Weapon Damage glyphs on staffs Jewlery enchanted with spell damage Armor enchanted with max magicka. Unfortunately I don't have maelstrom sharpened staves. With this setup I can't even reach 25k on the skeleton. There must be a problem with my rotation. I mostly play a magSorc and my DPS is more than 10k higher. It would be very nice if someone could tell me how the rotation should look like for the magBlade and what kind of DPS numbers are actually achievable on the skeleton, selfbuffed. Thanks in advance. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Elder Scrolls Online. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment