Smite - Tyr should be immune to fear while he is using fearless |
- Tyr should be immune to fear while he is using fearless
- Today, SPL didn't happen.
- It's about time Smite got a proper Jungle Practice
- Peacock Da Ji Teaser
- Team Dignitas Funny Match Moments Episode 5 - Trixtank made a song about his 'accident'
- Getting teammates that don't bm and say nice things are the best
- Console duel players in a nutshell
- Siren Sol [Skin Concept]
- Often the negative players get shown on here. I thought I'd share some nice messages I've gotten post match to change it up. Friend and foe.
- How come I've never seen someone misspell Cu Chulainn in this sub, yet many still misspell Zeus even though he's been in the game for years?
- Master Guan Fu / Guan Yu - Smite
- Kuzenbo viability buff! Please read to get him the turtle love he needs
- Why people dont want to play ranked.
- Skadi's basic attack sound is someone jumping on a rusty trampoline
- Want to know what the cave looks like in Trial Of Hercules before the Lion?
- Can we do something against unfair reports?
- I stole fire giant with geb
- Interesting idea for Kuzenbo
- The Elven Warrior Princess [Skin concept] //The Morrigan//
- Cern skin confirmed?
- I wish this community would grow up
- We need a compilation for god fear animations
- Skin concept: Fate Cu Chulainn
- SMITE Cosplay Gathering for LA Anime Expo 2017
- Fenrir and Bracer start and why it's almost impossible to advoid.
| Tyr should be immune to fear while he is using fearless Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:16 AM PDT |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 01:09 PM PDT |
| It's about time Smite got a proper Jungle Practice Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:35 AM PDT It is no secret that Jungle Practice is severely lacking when it comes to testing items, gods and damage numbers. Especially when compared to the extensive and user-friendly testing ranges other mobas such as HoTs or Dota 2 have had for a long time. Now, I'm aware this isn't the most crippling issue the game has, but the current practice mode is lacking so many essential features it is time it got a proper update to at least include everything on the Conquest map. The bear essentials that I think should be added are:
Things that would be very nice to have, but isn't 100% essential:
This was just my thoughts, I like to test things in-game and not on paper and find it annoying that the Practice mode is so limited. Let me know if you agree or I missed some features that could/should be added [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 10:09 AM PDT |
| Team Dignitas Funny Match Moments Episode 5 - Trixtank made a song about his 'accident' Posted: 22 Jun 2017 11:35 AM PDT |
| Getting teammates that don't bm and say nice things are the best Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:19 PM PDT |
| Console duel players in a nutshell Posted: 22 Jun 2017 01:53 PM PDT |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 09:45 PM PDT TIRED OF SOL ALWAYS BEING ON FIRE!?! SO AM I SO HER IS A WATER CONCEPT ! So we just won't mention how shitty this art looks x'D the fish "on her body" In game should be fish that swim around her body, as if she is a fish tank. Her 1: A rotation circle of water with fish swimming in circles her 2: a big splash of water Her 3: A small ball of blue with baby fishy / or / she turns into a clown fish or some type of salt water fish and swims away x'D her 4: huge drops of water fall from the sky & make big splash puddles where they land. http://lala-wolf.deviantart.com/art/Siren-Sol-688137822?ga_submit_new=10%3A1498193069 [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:56 PM PDT |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:12 PM PDT |
| Master Guan Fu / Guan Yu - Smite Posted: 22 Jun 2017 11:26 AM PDT |
| Kuzenbo viability buff! Please read to get him the turtle love he needs Posted: 22 Jun 2017 11:59 AM PDT So,im a 2k worshipper kuzenbo as well as a high diamond conquest support. Anyways,hes garbage tier right now!dont get me wrong,i love playing the kappa god for the memes,but he's just in a terrible place right now.ive tried a plethora of builds and it's almost a staple that I need blink+thorns every time,thats the only way to make him do SOMETHING as he has no way to close the gap on his target and making it super hard to hit someone with the 3. Okay,so here's my buff ideas,not every one needs to be implemented,but he definitely needs some luv His 1)make it either have a 30% tied to it,make it root,or make it have a 1 second stun(shouldnt be too long single Fafnir's is 1.5 twice 2) bump up reflect damage up to 50% so the enemy team REALLY doesn't want to touch you when you have it up. Also,add a 10% heal after the duration because his playstyle is very aggressive in which you have to greatly put yourself out of position and that's my main problem with him,its easy to be heavily punished doing small things like pushing the enemy through the wave. Or Make it so his 2 is toggable 3) make it so he goes under water and comes up(half a cupid dash in length) to then start his current 3. Also,boost the movement speed up to 30-40% because as it is now,most competent smite players make it almost impossible for you to position and hit them with the dash,its very predictable. Make it immune to roots and knockups as well,as it makes no sense for your main cc to be so easily interrupted considering it's single target and super hard to land on a decent player Or Make it so he increases dash length for every god you hit with pushed god by 1.5 * length. 4) I think his 4 is fine as a disruption tool,but I believe strongly 100seconds is way to long for such an ability which is very hard to set up with. Anyways all I contribute is to make it have one more knockup and make cool down 80 seconds at very least [link] [comments] |
| Why people dont want to play ranked. Posted: 22 Jun 2017 05:46 AM PDT |
| Skadi's basic attack sound is someone jumping on a rusty trampoline Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:19 AM PDT |
| Want to know what the cave looks like in Trial Of Hercules before the Lion? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:34 PM PDT So uh, Yeah I got into a little bit of a pickle and DC'ed midway through a hard mode adventure with some friends and when I came back on we started going through the cave and there was no dark or light. I could just see everything and where the enemies were coming from before they got to us. Here's some screenshots of what i got: https://gyazo.com/1861f8f428a6a7cacfbbfabfa83b9a81 https://gyazo.com/c81c2f500d6e260ece6eb464ec7535fd https://gyazo.com/99bec95beb501425a82229a85fbe3220 https://gyazo.com/341f2597c028a270c740e0593421eca2 https://gyazo.com/d5f678645313e3bb83d0d1a8ff460050 https://gyazo.com/60bec1505f48511f82eba1afb6aaefe7 https://gyazo.com/c48a2b669909eeeaad657ba716fd41be Just figured i'd show what it all looks like inside the cave. Any questions lemme know. [link] [comments] |
| Can we do something against unfair reports? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:56 PM PDT So these people were really mad cause solo was underperforming, I decided to farm since we had a decent late game, I knew it was a bad game from the start cause I'm a Silver 5 player and I was top elo so ... but at least I tried, vamana obv. had no idea what was he doing but he was trying too at least, I knew it was over but I tried to do my best cause I'm trying to improve. Supp-jungle started to bm 5 min in, I didnt want to f6 at 10 cause at least I wanted to give it a try, but then these people just went afk and I can live with that, the thing that really triggers me is that they decided to report us for not f6ing, I told them that being bad at this game / not f6ing wasn't a bannable offense yet they told the enemy team to report us and I got a report for intentional feeding! ... so I leave this case to be considered for HiRez, maybe do some changes for next season. Sorry for grammar, english is not my native language. Hope you all do well. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:26 PM PDT So i just finished a conquest as geb, my whole team was dead and the enemy team went for fire giant, and i did the most amazing steal with geb and its so frustrating for the enemy team https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxmSLRNzVUA&feature=youtu.be my teammate captured my gameplay and sent it to me and i uploaded it to youtube here's the video for it [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 05:13 PM PDT Kuzenbo's 2 reduces the Cooldown of his 1. I feel like thatd be a cool theme with his kit. For example, getting hit in his 2 reduces the Cooldown of his 1 (like it does already). His 1 damaging enemies reduces the Cooldown of his 3. And, last but not least, damaging an enemy with his 3 reduces the Cooldown on his 2. In my opinion it'd be a nice buff that makes his kit feel a bit better AND it'd be a cool way to make Kuzenbo feel a bit more unique when you play him. Also, as he doesn't support his team as well in the same way as other Supports, he could be the spammy Support that is 100% constantly in the fight (sorta like the Guardian version of He Bo). Also, it'd be nice as his kit would flow together and, though it might not seem as obvious for him as with He Bo, Kuzenbo is still a water based character. I like the idea of a water based character that has a constant, flowing kit. [link] [comments] |
| The Elven Warrior Princess [Skin concept] //The Morrigan// Posted: 22 Jun 2017 05:55 PM PDT As by suggestion on my other reddit post this was requested a elf morrigan princess/warrior. :) hope you like it. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 09:31 PM PDT https://twitter.com/TheKrushalator/status/878002036771479552 hmmm now to ponder on what it will be. [link] [comments] |
| I wish this community would grow up Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:26 PM PDT This is one of my favorite games of all time. I've dumped countless dollars into it and every time I leave and say I'm not coming back, I come back because I love this game. But this community is bad. And you can make a case that most video game communities are bad. But this is the worst I've ever been apart of. not because of toxicity. because of childishness. We get upset when we don't get a role we want. We spam at people when they mess up, probably tilting them without thinking how we'd have thought if what happened to them happened to us, and we refuse to accept blame. That last part is so frustrating. I'm guilty of it sometimes. When I call missing, retreat, etc and then they get ganked and die and spam at me. Sure it's my fault I didn't rotate but I made the retreat call because I knew I couldn't. Do I deserve to be spammed? No. Am I at fault along with the teammate? Absolutely. Point I'm trying to make is how many times so you get into a game and someone will die on your team. And you'll hear through vgs, nice job or you rock, cancel that or some variation on what's ostensibly saying we are fucked. Instantly making someone who's probably upset they just got killed even more upset. Now the team thinks they're bad and they know this game they'll be the recipient of childish spam. I've seen it where the spammer will become so focused on spamming that his team fucked up that he'll lose an objective and it's not his fault because he's not the one who died 30 seconds ago. he's just the one spamming or typing. We don't take blame, we spam like children and we act like we are invincible. If I died it's because I got camped in my lane. It's a team game. 1 crack and it falls. Despite how much you want to say oh well I won my lane that's not the point. I've lost lanes before but won games because I was better at being a team player. I knew how to fight at objectives, I knew how to ward, I knew not to tell my teammate nice job when they mess up but instead say nice job when they do something good. You give them a little positivity, the behavior they did gets reinforced. positive reinforcement at its finest. and that's the best kind of reinforcer because it doesn't leave any reason to be upset. It's just a good feeling. Sure negative reinforcement can sometimes work but being kind to your teammates and not being childish is almost guranteed to. Every single one of us has a bad game every once in a while. Even the pros. If you see someone losing lane maybe there in a slump and try to cheer them up somehow. What we seem to be forgetting is we play games to be entertained. For fun. And I'm sorry but if you think it's fun to just point blame and act altruistic, then your doing the wrong thing. I'm never going to stop playing this game as long as hirez supports it. no matter how bad the smite community gets. This is the longest commitment to anything I've ever had. And I still love playing it every day. But these really bad apples need to go away. I know the reddit community doesn't feature a majority of these players. These kinds of players are primarily only in game. We need to stop letting people just get away with the childish stuff. if you see someone spamming at someone stand up for that person. Even if that person is doing bad. It's a true shame that a reddit user by the name of bootypopper is the one who posted this btw [link] [comments] |
| We need a compilation for god fear animations Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:29 AM PDT This is a repost from 1 month ago The animations are funny and unique for every god If someone can do this please do :D [link] [comments] |
| Skin concept: Fate Cu Chulainn Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:36 AM PDT |
| SMITE Cosplay Gathering for LA Anime Expo 2017 Posted: 22 Jun 2017 09:55 AM PDT https://www.facebook.com/events/1262679667159161/?ti=as I'm attempting to host Anime Expo's first ever SMITE Cosplay Gathering this year and wanted to spread the word. If you or anyone you know would be interested, please spread the word! [link] [comments] |
| Fenrir and Bracer start and why it's almost impossible to advoid. Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:33 PM PDT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqUX7uMdT5w People might say oh it's an Ah Puch he was pushed up alone. And he tried autoing me back. Yes I get that this Ah Puch played this horribly. But hear me out. 95 damage on a 7 second cooldown, 4 seconds if you bracer. That means you can do 190 damage in 4 seconds. In a normal scenario in a 2v2 when the wave meets. You can go BlueStone or Vanguard. Vanguard actually works a lot better imo. You will want to jump onto one of them, find out wich is more vulnerable. Slowest. Has to position himself most dangerously to clear, no self peel, different actives. ect. Jump on them. auto them. You'll take aggro but vanguard will help you here. If they fight back just keep autoing. The second you get 5 runes aka 5 autos aka about 4 seconds. You can bracer. Revert 50% of ALL damage you've taken because you've been fighting for exactly 5 seconds. Jump is up. Stun. Auto some more. They will die. Now if they run. auto until you can't. Then auto wave. From here you can bracer and jump on em anyways. You can just wait out the cooldown and save bracer for a disengage or even a third jump. Whatever you see fit. Basically what I'm saying is with this start Fenrir has more kill potential than any god at any point in the game. You're dishing out 600+ damage with bluestone withing 4-6 seconds. Or 450ish with vanguard. thats 90-120% of a level 1 mage/assassins health pool. 190 damage a stun and up to a 300 hp heal at level 1. Downside. You don't have an active for 2 minutes. Upside. You will get first blood, sometimes even a double. Almost every time. And if not a kill you'll get potions, actives, make em back, and get even more pressure than fenrir already has. Thank you very much. Have a good day. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Smite. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment