Skyrim - draugr gets spooked |
- draugr gets spooked
- -_-
- The One That Almost Got Away
- My Favorite Shrine In All Of Skyrim
- After a long adventure
- Hadn't played the Dragonborn DLC in a while and decided to give it a go again and can actually say I'm enjoying it
- TIL: "Raven Rock" was the name for the U.S. Government's underground base which would act as the last surviving bastion of government control in an (ash covered) post nuclear war world.
- A certain Companion seems to have taken up a hobby in my city
- I doubt it!
- Someone was hungry
- One of my favorite screenshots
- Yes Serana we already killed your father... No need to do that
- [Dragonborn] I read Glover Mallory's letter to his daughter, Sapphire, then opened the lockbox next to it.
- Let's play a game. Parent comments are questions that might be asked by a Dark Brotherhood door. Replies are answers.
- There's playing Skyrim, and then there's playing Skyrim as a Sith Lord in Tron armor.
- These cookies are *Divine*
- What are your little pleasures in Skyrim?
- One - Handed
- At the end of Beauty and The Beast, Gaston is basically the Disney version of a bandit yelling "I yield!" Running away, and then attacking again.
- I want to stop playing on god mode, but I can't
- But to be fair, although they're rare, you'd better prepare for the werebears there.
- Can't kill Ulfric or Elisif?
- What is your favorite place in Skyrim?
- Found the shield of Ysgramor on a random nord. Thanks mods!
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:02 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 01:07 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 06:19 AM PDT
| ||
| My Favorite Shrine In All Of Skyrim Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:54 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 06:16 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:57 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:39 PM PDT
| ||
| A certain Companion seems to have taken up a hobby in my city Posted: 21 Jun 2017 03:46 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 12:47 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:04 PM PDT
| ||
| One of my favorite screenshots Posted: 22 Jun 2017 12:12 AM PDT
| ||
| Yes Serana we already killed your father... No need to do that Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:33 PM PDT Was starting this quest when serana started doing this, found it interesting edit: gave her Harkons sword and she started stabbing through the floor with that, also did the animation without any weapons at all, Serana is weird [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:50 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:47 AM PDT | ||
| There's playing Skyrim, and then there's playing Skyrim as a Sith Lord in Tron armor. Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:31 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:17 PM PDT
| ||
| What are your little pleasures in Skyrim? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:08 AM PDT Personally, when I run out of Grand Souls during Enchanting, I go outside dragonsreach and stealth cast Frenzy onto the guards. Then I can soul trap them without a bounty. Then, once they're dead and things calm down, the other guards walk past me making snide comments as I haul their comrades' bodies over the railing of the bridge into the pond. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:18 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:32 PM PDT | ||
| I want to stop playing on god mode, but I can't Posted: 22 Jun 2017 06:07 AM PDT I've been playing skyrim (PC) with god mode almost since I started, because I wanted to follow the story without having to care about health, magicka and stamina. But I've been doing it for so long that I'm now used to it. Anyone have a solution? [link] [comments] | ||
| But to be fair, although they're rare, you'd better prepare for the werebears there. Posted: 22 Jun 2017 05:18 AM PDT | ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:37 AM PDT I have installed the "Become High King of Skyrim" mod, and I need to kill both to actually become the high king. I've tried to set them to non-essential, but they just switch back. Tried killing them through console, but that didn't work, either. What can I do? Thanks in advance. [link] [comments] | ||
| What is your favorite place in Skyrim? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:34 PM PDT Anywhere in Skyrim. Blackreach, Whiterun, Throat of the World, Sovngarde, etc. etc. So where is yours? [link] [comments] | ||
| Found the shield of Ysgramor on a random nord. Thanks mods! Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:42 AM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment