DayZ - ..I should find another place to get a drink. |
- ..I should find another place to get a drink.
- Played arma 3 exile with the OG chern map
- Spawned in to this scene, knew it was going to be an interesting session
- Two Days - NWAF - 0.62 Experimental
- DayZ is a dead game
- Not safe to make fire?
- A peaceful day in the wasteland
- AKS-74U Buttstock: Typo in item description - "Maetal"
- Thats my first spawn point today on DUG, will the rest be as beautiful? hmmmm
- This Game Looks Nice, Even on my Potato.
- Ecological double kill at NWAF
- (Need) Advice for a returning player
- Will DayZ go on sale for summer sale?
- Anyone got a picture(s) of the new ground/dirt textures?
- Dead players disappearing near instantly?
- Great guide for new players by jediRedseven
- 0.62 Performance Problems
- Getting a lot of frame drops with the latest update :/
- Before you rent a server from Gameservers, read this!
- Still getting crashes from opening gear?
- Yesterday, I killed a glitcher
- If the game is crashing every time you leave the server browser
- Enjoy the moon light
- DayZ Melee system
| ..I should find another place to get a drink. Posted: 21 Jun 2017 05:08 PM PDT
| ||
| Played arma 3 exile with the OG chern map Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:29 PM PDT Really makes you appreciate the work the devs have put into SA, feels like a very different experience. Static trees and far less attention to ground cover as well as pretty standard lighting and effects is what stood out when I played it. Was cool for nostalgia's sake but those classic bubble trees of arma looked dreadful. [link] [comments] | ||
| Spawned in to this scene, knew it was going to be an interesting session Posted: 22 Jun 2017 06:36 AM PDT
| ||
| Two Days - NWAF - 0.62 Experimental Posted: 22 Jun 2017 05:02 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:39 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 06:34 AM PDT Hey, why the hell game decide is it safe or not to make a fire? This is apocalypse and i am must die from hypothermia because i can accidentally burn a barn or a house? This is so frustrating when it's start raining and you far away from houses with good hearth. Right now i stuck in Lopatino castle with hypothermia and i can't make fire in shed/little rooms/arcs/under bridge. This make me upset more than buggy zombies and memory crashes. [link] [comments] | ||
| A peaceful day in the wasteland Posted: 22 Jun 2017 01:01 AM PDT
| ||
| AKS-74U Buttstock: Typo in item description - "Maetal" Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:51 AM PDT
| ||
| Thats my first spawn point today on DUG, will the rest be as beautiful? hmmmm Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:09 AM PDT
| ||
| This Game Looks Nice, Even on my Potato. Posted: 21 Jun 2017 01:43 PM PDT
| ||
| Ecological double kill at NWAF Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:37 AM PDT
| ||
| (Need) Advice for a returning player Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:27 AM PDT Bought this game around 2014, remember it was almost unplayable with my decent setup back then. Recently I heard the devs have managed to optimise the game and it's playing well now. So as a (planning on) returning player, any advice? My rig : FX 8320, radeon hd 7850 2gb , 8 GB ram. [link] [comments] | ||
| Will DayZ go on sale for summer sale? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:03 AM PDT Interested in getting the game but not for almost $40. Is it normal for DayZ to go on sale or is it one of those games that is strict on staying the same price and not changing? [link] [comments] | ||
| Anyone got a picture(s) of the new ground/dirt textures? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:23 AM PDT The newest update, updated ground textures. Anyone got any pictures? Thanks! [link] [comments] | ||
| Dead players disappearing near instantly? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:10 AM PDT I had it happen 3 times yesterday, I killed a guy who was in a deer stand and I went up to loot him and there was blood squirting out of the wood and no body and I saw his body dissappear omw over, was only 2 mins. Then I killed a guy in gorka who was camping sniping on a hill and his body stayed but then I killed his friend and he disappeared. Then I was outside the NWAF i heard shots and found someone with a AK and fully kitted so sniped him and watched his body dissappear instantly. Is this happening to anyone else at all? Never had this happen before. [link] [comments] | ||
| Great guide for new players by jediRedseven Posted: 21 Jun 2017 01:10 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 08:37 PM PDT I was having good performance before, but now sometimes I get low performance such as 5 fps, especially in the woods. I don't have a good PC but I used to always run at least 20 fps everywhere. Is there any thing I could do to solve that? [link] [comments] | ||
| Getting a lot of frame drops with the latest update :/ Posted: 22 Jun 2017 06:08 AM PDT Am I the only one who has almost constant frame drops (like when someone enters your network bubble) since the last update? It's really annoying :/ [link] [comments] | ||
| Before you rent a server from Gameservers, read this! Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:12 PM PDT this was written 3 years ago... And for today I assure you he still right about them! I suffered from the poor support. Dayz is taking too much time for maintenance. Support is almost non existent. Gameservers will rape the money out of you. [link] [comments] | ||
| Still getting crashes from opening gear? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:31 PM PDT | ||
| Yesterday, I killed a glitcher Posted: 21 Jun 2017 08:26 AM PDT I knew it was possible to do a crawling glitch where your character will stay laying down and will move at running speed. Yesterday I decided to go out in a blaze of gunfire at the NWAF due to characters getting reset. I was with a friend who died out of nowhere, we could not figure out where the shots came from... and then I saw it.. A fucking bush moving at running speed. Someone was wearing a guillie suit and crawl-running around the NWAF shooting people. I followed him with my binoculars, eventually he started heading towards my friends dead body... I see him stop for a second, slightly over 100m away from me. So I say fuck it, I pull the trigger..... I see the blood spot that says I hit my target... and his body glitches through the ground and vanishes, never to be seen again. Goddamn sniper bushes. I felt proud though. Wish I could of taken video and a screen shot to report the bug to the devs. [link] [comments] | ||
| If the game is crashing every time you leave the server browser Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:49 PM PDT A few of these posts turning up, it was happening for me as well. Start the game via your Steam library and it won't happen. Don't know if it has anything to do with it but I was previously playing the experimental builds and it didn't start happening until I switched to stable after the last patch. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:22 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 12:44 PM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from DayZ: Zombie Madness!. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment