Elder Scrolls Online - [Daily] Set discussion: Ilambris


[Daily] Set discussion: Ilambris

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 01:00 AM PDT

Ilambris

Type: Monster Set

Location: Crypt of Hearts I

 

Set Bonuses

Items Bonus
1 Adds 967 Max Magicka
2 When you deal Flame or Shock Damage, you have a 10% chance to summon a meteor shower of the damage type that deals 1300 Damage to all enemies within 4 meteres every 1 seconds for 5 seconds. This effect can occur once every 8 seconds.

 

Be sure to think about strengths, weaknesses, counters, and synergies in your discussions. Please vote based on contribution, not opinion.

 

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

Theorycraft Thursday - Discuss Builds, Skills, Strategies, and More!

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 01:00 AM PDT

Welcome to Theorycraft Thursday, a community-building, regularly occurring thread in the subreddit!

MMO veterans will know that Theorycrafting is the core of many discussions about this genre of games, and ESO is no different.

With the high level of variance in builds, skills, and stats, there's plenty of room for Theorycrafting, and we want to see what you have to share with the community on that front.

Have a build you've experimented with? A particular skill or set of skills that synergize well? A strategy for PvE or PvP that works to great effect? Share it here!

If you're new, you can also use this thread to ask questions about viable builds and skills as well!

As always, please keep in mind our rules on the sidebar, especially the one about 'no personal attacks, callouts, rude behavior, or other such disrespectful content'.

Disagree respectfully and know that everyone has different ideas and playstyles that suit them.  

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

The most ridiculous and fast way to level Thieves Guild

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 02:17 PM PDT

  1. Do any Tip Board quest to get "Large Laundered Shipment"

  2. Open "Large Laundered Shipment"

  3. Talk to "Tip Board"

  4. Does it say "Esteemed thieves, ..."? Proceed with step 5. Else cancel dialog and repeat from step 3.

  5. Check your quest log -> Guild -> "The Covetous Countess"! Does it say "Deliver 'Clean' Items to ..."? Congrats, you found the right quest, proceed with step 6. Else abandon quest and repeat from step 3.

  6. Go to your respective delivery place and talk to the countess.

  7. Come back to the den and turn in quest with Kari. You will receive 10 guild points and another "Large Laundered Shipment"

  8. Repeat from step 2.

This is so dumb. Essentially, each time you complete the quest, you can complete it 3 more times. For free 😺 Also free gold and Counterfeit Pardon Edicts! Remember to leave the den at the back entrance for easy access to the wayshrine.

Disclaimer: You might actually be very unlucky and never get the "right" shipment. But the chance of getting stuck without enough of any to be able to complete the quest is very low since for each right shipment you get 3 more chances at another right one! I started out with 3 random large shipments from safebox quests and I have so many more now to turn in!

Edit: Added "cancel dialog" to step 4

Edit: First post on front page for the first time!!! 😊😊 And I'm almost done maxing the skill line! Only 2 more runs :3 So fast!!

submitted by /u/Suzukou
[link] [comments]

ZOS's Server Team Right Now:

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:03 PM PDT

[PSA] Everything is down.

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:23 PM PDT

Get yer pitchforks ready. Looks like PCNA, XB1 & PS4 are all down.

submitted by /u/bulletr0k
[link] [comments]

Mass DC on xb1 NA?

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:13 PM PDT

[PC] Kicked Out and Can't Log In? Anyone Else Down?

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 05:28 PM PDT

Per title, was playing and then got booted out to the launcher and now launcher won't launch. Says 'loading' forever and won't even load up the play button. Also not seeing elderscrolls.com working, I get a 'connection timed out' error. Anyone else having issues?

Edit1: ESO forums are still up, and esoserverstatus.net still shows Online. Still can't load the ESO home page though.

submitted by /u/del1verance
[link] [comments]

[PC] [story/rant]My ESO support tale.

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:59 AM PDT

Hello, I want to share my story about my experience with the support for the last 2 weeks. I know you will brigade it anyway but I have to get it of my chest. TLDR at the bottom.

Im a fan of the elder scroll games and managed back then to get the physical Empire Edition when ESO got released and played it on and off as later plus member and some casual buying of crowns because swag. I like this CE stuff when the game is good.

This February I managed to reserve one of the few Morrowind physical CE, awesome. It arrived a day later on the 7th but it was not the problem. The Box was sealed at leas wrapped in plastic so was the small metallic CD box. So I think I didn't get some used stuff from amazon. Everything was there and in very good conditions the only thing, the Key don't worked.

I think its understandable that I was really upset so I tried the rest of the day to contact the support team. It was a thing which fuelled my anger even more since as a Firefox user the page simply don't work, no login, no request formular. After some rants here and in the official forum my gf found out that you can at least login when you use IE but you still cant navigate to the request formular page because the button don't work (the function is unknown by the browser). In one of my rant threads a user suggest to use Chrome, which finally worked.

Finally I was able to fill a ticket. I choose the right category in the support page, the one for 'don't working keys' filled everything and attached a picture of the cd box with the paper piece where the key is on it.

The first answer was fast on the same day and the support guy told me 'we cant do nothing contact please you retailer'. Ok I called amazon explained them the situation but they only thing they could do is giving my money back because the CE is out of stock. So I agreed with the amazon guy I try to communicate with ESO support again and try to find another solution, since I want to keep the box and be able to play the game, crazy I know.

So I reopened my 'key don't work' ticked and explained them that I cant get another one, like they didn't know that this box is everywhere sold out -.- . They asked me to send them some proof photos of the box and the bill from amazon. I delivered the requested photos and the Support told me they forwarded my issue to a 'specialised team'.

First week passed, no answer.

In the middle of the second week I reminded them that the EU have a 'give back right' (dont know how to call it) of 14 days so could they hurry a bit because I don't want to be left with 114€ box without the game.

Exactly on the day where the 14 days passed they answered me. They key is used by someone else, we cant do nothing kthxbye.

So I called Amazon again explained why I had not send it back earlier told them they can have the support ticket conversation with date and stuff. But you know what the guy actual just trusted me an told np we don't need it we give you a date where hermes picks it up and we pay the postage. At least some company's have supports which actually work.

So lessons learned at least for me I hope you guys don't get in trouble with something in ESO because from my pov they support cant do shit. I lost a bit of money because have to by something to wrap this shit to send it back and time with this support, but maybe I can get some moneys back if I sell the imperial edition an won 60GB+ on my hard drive.

Have a nice day and thanks for the fish.

TLDR:

Bought physical CE Morrowind.

Key didn't worked.

They support took time over the 14 days give back period.

Couldn't solve the problem because another person use it....

At least Amazon can still turn in on Amazon

Deinstaled

submitted by /u/Hanso24
[link] [comments]

TIL that equipment binds to account and not character. TIL also that I'm an idiot.

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 02:31 PM PDT

I have this habit of not playing characters in end game much but just playing lower level toons instead after I get a character to 50. So I had basically no idea that "Bound" meant you could bank an item and share it with your other characters. I had no idea. None. I've been playing this game off and on for like a year or more now.

submitted by /u/WideLight
[link] [comments]

Servers caught fire

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:48 PM PDT

I just got word from a buddy of mine who works with Bethesda.. apparently a Zenimax server caught fire... Not sure if there was any damage to the data, but let's hope and pray that there isn't :(

submitted by /u/wolfsoulnyc
[link] [comments]

If we are getting a Transmog system, what about coloring (overlay) for weapons?

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 10:59 AM PDT

Only having red weapons all the time is quite horrible. I want to be able to have green glass swords... or steel colored axes or blueish maces or...

We need to be able to transmog a metal type onto a weapon to change its color (or wood type for wood weapons).

submitted by /u/prowlinger
[link] [comments]

What a waste of RNG, wasn't even going for drops just leveling :(

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:43 PM PDT

Today i am getting my metal dwarven guar!

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:04 AM PDT

im going to pet him, ride him, lick him. His name will be rex and when i emote with him his name willbecome...wait for it...T-REX!!!

I love guars

guar guar

submitted by /u/reynez
[link] [comments]

A thank you to strangers.

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:09 AM PDT

I'm brand new to eso, and mmo games in general, and have been loving my first week of playing. I just want to thank the 3 people that accepted me, a lowly lvl 17 dps, into a dungeon. Last night was my first time doing any group dungeon activity, and it was so much more fun than I anticipated.

Thank you to higher level players that let low level new players, especially solo players like myself, into groups for dungeon runs. I had a blast and look forward to doing more.

submitted by /u/VampireSaint
[link] [comments]

E ebonheart pact is the boss

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:41 AM PDT

Nords dark elfs and fucking argonians

Im proud to serve this faction

submitted by /u/malucao37
[link] [comments]

Server seems back up

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:50 PM PDT

Was just able to get back on (Xbox)

submitted by /u/zklover94
[link] [comments]

A rookie mistake...

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:40 PM PDT

So I'm sitting there with my girlfriend. She's watching Netflix, I'm playing ESO. At one point, I'm going through my Nightblade skills, and let it come to rest on my Shadow Cloak ability while I go smoke. I come back to her looking at the skill and saying,

"2.9 seconds? Is that for real? What are you going to accomplish in 2.9 seconds? I would never use that, ever. Total trash. Throw it away."

So me, being me, of course took this opportunity to give her a lesson on how 2.9 seconds is an eternity in this game, and start babbling on about mechanics and skill synergies and passives and how important they are and how your gear can affect skills and now I'm not 100 percent that I still have a girlfriend.

Don't be like me...😂

submitted by /u/2dubk
[link] [comments]

Serious battleground issues.

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 10:32 AM PDT

For a payed "expansion" on top of a b2p game, battlegrounds is fucked beyond belief.

Joining: Hey, ZOS, after multiple "BGs is fix'd guiz :D" Its still fucking not, they made it worse this patch, since before even through the kicks and shit, it could possibly find a group... Now, not even that, queuing for hour, nothing. Queue for a minute... multiple failed results. Great fucking job, how about you completely re do the groupfinder from the ground up, since its broken in every aspect, both BG and PvE.

No matchmaking: After sacrificing 20 virgins nuns, I get a game... GREAT... Put against a premade group of 4 630s. When I'm stuck in a group with 3 level 20s who most likely lack any limbs.

Team balancing: Ok, so I get in a game and am put with another 630 by some feat of god? Then one other team receives 2 more players 2 min into the game, and combined with broken mechanics get a clear win. (Looking at domination flags turning in favor of the team with most people on flag even during fight, making defense useless.)

And then there is the balance issues which there is no point talking about since they'll never be fixed.

submitted by /u/BigDickWithABigDick
[link] [comments]

Anyone else feel like Daggerfall Covenant is kind of evil?

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 02:05 PM PDT

Throughout the various campaigns, you meet people from the other factions. Aldmeri Dominion related quests usually have them trying to conquer various areas. It's a war, this makes sense. Ebonheart Pact is usually stopped as they prepare to invade areas. It's a war, this makes sense.

Then you have the DC.

Every time the DC shows up in both the AD and EP they are being supervillain evil. Killing children, rape camps, torture camps. The AD and EP enemies you face talk about their love of their faction and how they must fight. The DC named enemies you face talk about how much fun it is to hurt people. They are constantly rounding up civilians/innocents to turn them into walking time bombs or just to kill them for fun.

I can think of a few scenarios where you meet psychopathic/true evil AD or EP, but it's pretty rare. Almost every time you run into DC attacking a quest area, they are doing something truly sociopathic.

This is weirdly not shown in their questlines. In the AD questline you are helping the Queen try to reorganize/unite the AD factions so she can attempt to unite/help the other races. There is an understanding that the war is here, and we must fight.

In the EP questline you are under attack and in a constant state of war. The war is here and we must fight to protect our people.

Then you have the DC questline and it's all happiness powder and adventure and friendship. We are here to solve mysteries and investigate things, what's this about a war? What war! Me and my magical friends are going to investigate this desert. Despite being the literal worst faction of murderers according to the other storylines, they are all basically normal dudes throughout their normal questchains.

I could share a beer with an AD dude after the war is done. We both fought to save the world, we just fought for different leaders. But man those fucking DC dudes are crazed dogs.

submitted by /u/Onarm
[link] [comments]

Appearance Change Tokens

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:01 PM PDT

Any news as to if you could buy tokens with on game currency rather than buying crowns.

submitted by /u/Dlige99
[link] [comments]

Transferring from Xbox One to PC

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:44 PM PDT

Hello everyone ,anyone that has played the console versions of ESO knows the struggles and complications it has. From Overly long load times to unloaded textures and terrible frame rate to name a few. I've had the PC version on steam for about a year(bought it on sale for $10) and haven't really played it . I would love to switch to PC and mainly play on that, but after spending about 700 hours on the Xbox version ,I don't know if I can . (Grinding CP, trait research, and gold would be my biggest issues). I'm just wondering what everyone thinks of the chances that Microsoft would let ZOS have account transfers from console to PC. I know the improbabilities but would love to hear others opinions .

P.S., Fix your game on console ZOS

submitted by /u/DarthThundercat
[link] [comments]

Trouble Sticking With One Character

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 10:22 PM PDT

I have a habit to keep switching characters every so often but like idk why. I'm not bored with the game it's just i can't stick to one character. I also don't have a TON of time to play because i work a lot so please help me decide on one character to make my main and do everything on

submitted by /u/justinjared
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Where can I find some scholars to pickpocket?

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 08:35 PM PDT

I'm doing the repeatable quest "The Covetous Countess" and the hint says to search in scholars pockets but I can't seem to find any. Whenever I think that I've found one it turns out to be a mage/cultist/priest.

I can't really google it because all the results were about the scholar personality.

I've just been looting containers and it's been going okay but I'd like to try doing it the "proper" way.

submitted by /u/wotkay
[link] [comments]

Just started playing again! Need tips plz!

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:00 AM PDT

So I haven't played since the bumpy launch on ps4. Well I decided to buy it again, and I made a Templar.

Any pointers?

I only have the base game, not the dlc (yet)

And if you want to play together pm me and I'll send you my psn name

submitted by /u/imverybaked
[link] [comments]

[Discussion] Picking the game soon. Should I do Tamriel or go straight into Morrowind?

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:11 PM PDT

Hey all,

I've read in a review that if you start the game from scratch, you can go directly to Morrowind, and I was wondering what's the best way to get familiarized with the game for a total noob? Just do the regular? Do I even get to choose?

Thanks in advance to anyone that takes the time to read/answer this post :)

submitted by /u/zeraden
[link] [comments]

[PC] Any way to turn Steam ESO into the non-steam version?

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:12 PM PDT

Hi, I was given the files for ESO by a friend, however he gave me the files for the steam version, but my account is not for Steam. Is there any way to turn the Steam version into a non-steam one without downloading the whole thing? Or am I screwed? Thanks in advance

submitted by /u/TSWkelbris
[link] [comments]

Having trouble sticking with one character..

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:56 PM PDT

I'm not bored of the game or anything, I just constantly seen to make new characters all the time and can't stick to one... What do you guys think I should do? Specific race? Class? Any quests? A DLC?

submitted by /u/City_1
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.