Grand Theft Auto V - This A.I driver did 60k damage to my import/export delivery. |
- This A.I driver did 60k damage to my import/export delivery.
- The Docktug can also pull the MOC
- That just happened
- I'm now fully convinced that NPC drivers deliberately get in your way
- Miami Vice.
- Why is it so frustrating to get money and enjoy the Online Portion?
- Can't customize weapons in single player due to having Mk2 in online
- L-L-L-LAANDDED IT!
- Close one
- They should update the heist and race interface accordingly to the fact that we can now own a huge number of vehicles.
- Sandy Shores Airfield - it's raining men
- Some of the new upcoming GTA Online vehicles
- We had some fun with planes and new vehicles
- GTAV Mods banned-How to save OpenIV by Leonard French the Copyright Attorney
- Incredible Cinematic Short Film "Not Normal" Shot Entirely In GTA V with Mods
- MOC vs. Weaponized Tampa
- Why Can't I Tow AA Trailer Out Of My Bunker??
- GTA Online: Targeted 50% military aircrafts sale
- Should I invest in a Import Export Garage or a Bunker?
- Need help uninstalling Redux Mod
- [PS4] GTA V is installing too slow?!
- weird spaen
- Looking to acquire some illegal mods, don't tell Take2
| This A.I driver did 60k damage to my import/export delivery. Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:15 AM PDT
| ||
| The Docktug can also pull the MOC Posted: 21 Jun 2017 05:45 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 02:16 PM PDT
| ||
| I'm now fully convinced that NPC drivers deliberately get in your way Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:16 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:21 AM PDT
| ||
| Why is it so frustrating to get money and enjoy the Online Portion? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:31 AM PDT I just want to buy the game and enjoy it, but quite frankly you just can't without paying shark cards. You either have to cheat or exploit, or have to grind for days nonstop to get a couple of cool stuff. This is the BEST way to destroy your online multiplayer is to go the P2W approach. [link] [comments] | ||
| Can't customize weapons in single player due to having Mk2 in online Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:01 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:32 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 05:12 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:27 AM PDT In a heist, or race, if the car you want isn't the very first one, you can spend quite a bit scrolling to what you want. This may or may not seem like a lot of time to you, I'll admit. However the other people in your lobby will be pissed, and in a race you don't have the time. [link] [comments] | ||
| Sandy Shores Airfield - it's raining men Posted: 21 Jun 2017 08:06 PM PDT
| ||
| Some of the new upcoming GTA Online vehicles Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:01 AM PDT
| ||
| We had some fun with planes and new vehicles Posted: 21 Jun 2017 10:13 AM PDT | ||
| GTAV Mods banned-How to save OpenIV by Leonard French the Copyright Attorney Posted: 21 Jun 2017 03:51 PM PDT
| ||
| Incredible Cinematic Short Film "Not Normal" Shot Entirely In GTA V with Mods Posted: 21 Jun 2017 10:08 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:51 AM PDT
| ||
| Why Can't I Tow AA Trailer Out Of My Bunker?? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:51 PM PDT I cannot stand how this stupid thing was implemented. There is no reason a trailer (which is not self propelled, mind you), should count as a personal vehicle. I just want to tow it with a truck that isn't made of tissue paper! Is there any word on them changing this, so you don't need 2 rich people to have fun? I'm the rich guy in my group of friends, and we wanna shoot hydra losers outta the sky. But that ain't so easy when your truck falls apart when you look at it funny. [link] [comments] | ||
| GTA Online: Targeted 50% military aircrafts sale Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:02 PM PDT
| ||
| Should I invest in a Import Export Garage or a Bunker? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:23 PM PDT I'm getting pretty close to a million, and I want to invest in something. Which one? Or should I invest in something else? I have an MC, Documents and Weed businesses, an office and a warehouse, if that helps. [link] [comments] | ||
| Need help uninstalling Redux Mod Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:05 PM PDT Okay so I haven't played GTA 5 in a while but I did have the GTA 5 Redux Mod installed. I wanna play online, but now Rockstar won't let me. So I know I have to uninstall the Redux Mod but the problem is that I don't have OpenIV anymore - I uninstalled it because I didn't think I would need it again. And I have come to realize that this has happened at the worst time possible since the developers of OpenIV are no longer providing it. I even tried to download it from pirates bay, but it didn't work - I just get an error after I open the .rar file and try to install OpenIV. So I figured that if I uninstalled and reinstalled the game all over that then it would finally work. Well, 60+ gigs later Redux is still some how installed. How do I fix this? [link] [comments] | ||
| [PS4] GTA V is installing too slow?! Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:20 AM PDT Hey, I just bought GTA V on PS Store yesterday, and downloaded 2/3 of it until now. I woke my PS4 from sleeping mode then I hit GTA V to install it. It started, but it's doing it hella slow. I had a breakfast and did stuff in 30 mins, then I came back to see the game is installed by %5 ?! What's the problem? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:10 AM PDT
| ||
| Looking to acquire some illegal mods, don't tell Take2 Posted: 21 Jun 2017 02:46 PM PDT I hear you're a community who can hook me up with some stuff what might not be entirely legal I'm looking for fidget spinners, anything fidget spinner related. Drive-able fidget spinners, flyable fidget spinners, fidget spinner rims, the works Lets keep this on the hush and hush, don't anybody go narc to Take2 or rockstar [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from /r/GrandTheftAutoV. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment