Minecraft - [OC] How to correctly utilize a 5x5 area, a build-anywhere house plan!


[OC] How to correctly utilize a 5x5 area, a build-anywhere house plan!

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:15 AM PDT

Ancient Roman Baths

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:49 AM PDT

Trying to improve my building, any thoughts?

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:07 AM PDT

Building with sugar cane farm indoors

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 03:13 AM PDT

Just something small I made

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 08:50 AM PDT

[Simple] How to Generate Exit Gateway Portals in the Void! (1.12 Vanilla Survival)

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 10:26 AM PDT

Just a lovely lakeside

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 02:12 PM PDT

The Church of Charged Blessing

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 12:15 PM PDT

A fire drake. It's not very good, but it's one of the bigger builds I've done.

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:01 PM PDT

Raiding can be cruel

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 10:57 AM PDT

To answer the age-old question: what if Egyptians lived on the water and worshiped ducks?

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:52 PM PDT

Herobrine (Art by me)

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:53 AM PDT

What do you think of my alien crash site

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:56 AM PDT

My Chinese Theatre build from our mostly survival but sometimes creative server

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 05:26 PM PDT

My House In PE Survival

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:58 AM PDT

Happy Pride (:

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 05:26 PM PDT

5x5x5 Christmas Cabin. Inspired from u/_Kaptain_'s post

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 01:05 PM PDT

There's no furniture in vanilla Minecraft, so I had to improvise.

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 05:45 PM PDT

Hidden Lighting Question - How do I hide lighting in the sand hill on the right of the island?

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 01:24 PM PDT

I found a parrot inside of a watermelon

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 02:41 PM PDT

Castle Complex (Update!)

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 01:51 PM PDT

Finally, a creeper in my farm got struck by lightning, but it immediately died to fire damage.. That's why I installed a security system (aka dispenser with water bucket).

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 03:06 AM PDT

Simple, OK Looking Cauldron Disposal

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:51 AM PDT

[MAP] Room of Knowledge: I've been working on this map since 1.12 snapshots was released. This map will mainly use the Knowledge Book item, that gives you recipes. Each stage will give you knowledge books to choose from, and your choices will change how you perform in the arena. More details below��

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 02:53 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.