Grand Theft Auto V - GTA V has now Reached 100,000 Negative Reviews on Steam. |
- GTA V has now Reached 100,000 Negative Reviews on Steam.
- GTAV PC Logic: Game is rated at least 15+, is full of violence, drugs and sex, and the characters swear like sailors - yet if you write a swear word in chat it gets censored.
- Everything ended fine
- As someone who habitually honks at other players in the lobby when I drive past them.
- How come I haven't read anything about this on this reddit in the past week? Did it get lost in the OpenIV discussion?
- found in borderlands, affecting other games review ratio for this drama is pretty dumb. since most people don't know what happened
- Got a 14.8G update downloading right now!
- A chat with MrBossFTW
- I'm confused, is it only OpenIV that's banned? or ALL mods are banned?
- Gta drifting montage
- Want to pick up GTAV during this years steam summer sale. Right now it's 50% off, is it likely to go even cheaper at some point during the sale?
- Sure, I'll join and - OHMYGODWHY
- lol just imagine all the money take two could've earned now if they didn't do their modding bullcrap
- Apparently the Armored Kuruma's Windows can break now.
- How bad is GTA Online?
- Cock block
- A Rare Occurrence? I Don't Know.
- GRAND THEFT RUNESCAPE
- Looking for people to play with without having to join/change crews for "peace". I have a farm, warehouse, vehicle warehouse, and all heists available. CEO and MC.
- Mama-Crtny: GTA5 Online
- Is Exploding Ammunition Overrated
- No friends on PC, will online still be fun?
| GTA V has now Reached 100,000 Negative Reviews on Steam. Posted: 22 Jun 2017 09:03 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 23 Jun 2017 12:53 AM PDT Maybe there's a legitimate reason for this, but either way it's a hilarious concept [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 05:21 PM PDT
| ||
| As someone who habitually honks at other players in the lobby when I drive past them. Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:16 AM PDT I'd like to apologize to all of the people who I've accidentally blown up the past week because I keep on forgetting that button now drops a land mine. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 12:55 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:48 PM PDT
| ||
| Got a 14.8G update downloading right now! Posted: 23 Jun 2017 12:52 AM PDT My PS4 re-started itself out of the blue, when it came back on I noticed "GTA V Update added to downloads" in the corner of the screen. I was just getting ready to go to bed, too. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 11:16 AM PDT Hello guys, My name is Sonny, I used to be a part of 8-Bit Bastard, a YouTube channel focussing on Machinima. Nowadays I am quite active on Twitter and on Reddit, just to keep up with what the cool kids are doing. So needless to say, I've been seeing this hatred towards bigger GTA YouTubers. This is a thing that's been going on for a long time, ever since GTA 5 launched actually. I reached out to Ross, aka MrBossFTW and invited him to sit down and chat with me about life, YouTube and his content. It will follow a podcast format but I would love to use any questions any of you guys and ladies have as handles for this. Like I said, I am well aware of the hatred towards him but I am not using this to tear him a new asshole. however, I would like to address some of the issues you might have with him. Edit: I forgot to mention he agreed to do this as well. Edit2: Thanks for the positive input. A lot of interesting input which I certainly will discuss. [link] [comments] | ||
| I'm confused, is it only OpenIV that's banned? or ALL mods are banned? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 11:04 PM PDT I want to be able to download simple mods, etc. What does this ban affect? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 23 Jun 2017 01:38 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:48 PM PDT | ||
| Sure, I'll join and - OHMYGODWHY Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:59 AM PDT
| ||
| lol just imagine all the money take two could've earned now if they didn't do their modding bullcrap Posted: 23 Jun 2017 12:24 AM PDT It's steam summer sale and the news has blew up so lotta people must've thought should they bought the pc version earlier after seeing how the community were furious and passionate about mods and thought it might be fun [link] [comments] | ||
| Apparently the Armored Kuruma's Windows can break now. Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:38 PM PDT | ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 11:16 PM PDT Since it's on sale I thought I'd pick it up for multiplayer, but I heard it's infested with modders making it completely unfun to do anything. Is it that bad? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:05 PM PDT
| ||
| A Rare Occurrence? I Don't Know. Posted: 22 Jun 2017 06:55 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 05:43 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 10:05 PM PDT Looking for help with business in exchange for help with business haha Willing to assist with any work necessary, so long as there's money to be had. Playing on PS4. PM for gamer tag. Effecient player all around; pride myself in bike/flying abilities [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 09:54 PM PDT
| ||
| Is Exploding Ammunition Overrated Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:46 PM PDT
| ||
| No friends on PC, will online still be fun? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 09:34 PM PDT Buying this in a little for the steam sale but I don't know anyone on PC because I was a console peasant, will it still be worthwhile? [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from /r/GrandTheftAutoV. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment