Elder Scrolls Online - [Daily] Set discussion: Moondancer


[Daily] Set discussion: Moondancer

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 01:46 AM PDT

Moondancer

Type: Light Armor, Weapons, Jewelry

Location: Maw of Lorkhaj

 

Set Bonuses

Items Bonus
2 Adds 967 Maximum Magicka
3 Gain Minor Slayer at all times, increasing your damage done to Dungeon and Trial Monsters by 5 percent.
4 Adds 129 Spell Damage
5 When you activate a synergy, you gain a shadow blessing that increases your Spell Damage by 448 or a lunar blessing that increases your Magicka Recovery by 448 for 30 seconds. You can only have one blessing active at a time.

 

Be sure to think about strengths, weaknesses, counters, and synergies in your discussions. Please vote based on contribution, not opinion.

 

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

Guild Fair Friday - Advertise your guild, Find a guild!

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 01:00 AM PDT

Hey folks,

Welcome to our new recurring post to help you find a guild on the subreddit!

If you have a guild, you're allowed to post ONCE. If you're looking for a guild, you can also post. Your post should have -

1) Server (NA or EU), Faction (if applicable), and Type of Guild (Social, PvE, PvP, Hardcore Endgame, Trade, Mixed)

For recruiters, also include

2) Current member numbers

3) Guild recruiting message

4) How to apply

As always, be polite and respectful, and good luck finding a guild!  

I was programmed to write posts automatically by /u/Woeler. If you have any questions or suggestions about me or my posts, please contact him.

submitted by /u/The_Dwemer_Automaton
[link] [comments]

TIL Warden bears can lick each other

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:46 PM PDT

Don't talk to me, my son or my sons son ever again

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 03:54 AM PDT

I recently got a 4k monitor and a GTX1080. I can't get over how amazing this game looks at this resolution.

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 05:35 PM PDT

had the eso monthly crown budget and got this from the boxes

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 02:28 AM PDT

By the Eight, she is beautiful.

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:34 AM PDT

[Media] Scarlet Judge Con

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:48 PM PDT

ZOS just doing ZOS things...(Crown Crates Whine)

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 01:14 PM PDT

I love this game. I love the developers and community managers. But every new cash grab is a tad bit more cringe worthy than the last.

ZOS added 3 mounts in the apex rewards for the new crown crates that CANNOT be bought with crown gems.

  • Adamat Dwarven Horse
  • Ebon Dwarven Senche
  • Vitrine Dwarven Wolf

I have never been a big fan of the crown crates, but also didn't hate them because you could set a budget and guarantee without a doubt you could buy the item you wanted. Not anymore...If you want that Ebon Dwarven Senche, you may have to gamble to infinity to get it.

It's upsetting, but what can we do? Whine on Reddit about it I guess.

 

EDIT: Removed the sweet roll that is just an item to trade for 400 gems.

submitted by /u/skinnycheeks
[link] [comments]

Dragon Warrior Costume and Mount code giveaway (PS4)

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:19 PM PDT

Giving away yet another code drop a comment down below and I'll be picking someone tomorrow to give the code to

submitted by /u/nightsvipe
[link] [comments]

I got lucky with the Vitrine Dwarven Wolf mount!

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 12:22 PM PDT

An officer in my guild has every attuned crafting table from all DLCs and Earthforge and Eyevea

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 01:08 PM PDT

[MEDIA] Why waste crowns on crown crates when I can do it for you! \:D/ #BuyersRemorse

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:32 AM PDT

People to play with

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 02:39 AM PDT

Ok, so I just recently started playing ESO on PC and i'm a complete noob I'm looking for people to play with so that it would become more fun (btw i play on EU servers)

submitted by /u/DocSponge
[link] [comments]

Elder Scrolls Online + Morrowind steam sale

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 10:32 AM PDT

It looks like ESO + Morrowind is on sale on steam for $40. However this only includes the base ESO and not ESO Gold. How much extra am I looking at for the DLC expansion content? Is any of the content not worth purchasing? Looking to get back into ESO and would like my girlfriend to join me so I'm looking for the best bang for my buck.

submitted by /u/eddiebaby
[link] [comments]

Anyone find it harder to heal post Morrowind?

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:45 PM PDT

I have a seasoned templar healer who has healed many vet trials, difficult content, etc. I wouldn't say that healing is ever "easy," but I certainly felt that before Morrowind, I was equipped with the skills, gear, and knowledge to tackle any healing challenge.

Since Morrowind, I've noticed that my healing is lacking. I haven't changed a thing, and I am aware of the nerfs. For example, I could be spamming healing springs with Mending in a NORMAL dungeon and trash mobs are just annihilating my crew...people dip in health drastically even during the easiest content. Did they make the ads hit harder? I'm just curious if there were any less- disclosed changes or if anyone feels the same way.

Thanks

submitted by /u/geetlebeetle
[link] [comments]

Is there any place I can see every unique quest drop?

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:44 PM PDT

I'm having trouble finding a location that lists all unique quest drops. I can find the link for all unique boss drops easily though. If anyone knows anything I'd greatly appreciate the info!!!!

submitted by /u/iamapersonnamedhugh
[link] [comments]

Dwarven Crown Crates are here!

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:00 AM PDT

Good luck everybody :)

submitted by /u/CheesiestMemes
[link] [comments]

List of all quests that award skill points?

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 12:43 AM PDT

I know the major ones such as the main story and zone quests but just on a search to get all the skill points and want to know if there's a list with all of them

submitted by /u/DigitalMonkGaming
[link] [comments]

[MEDIA] The little known Land Nirnroot.

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 04:23 AM PDT

GTX 1070, i7 6700K users, what FPS are you getting?

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 12:33 AM PDT

I'm slightly concerned with my peformance. 40s in crowded areas, and 60-85 in non-congested areas.

I feel like i shouldn't be dropping below 60.

What are the best video settings that increase performance?

submitted by /u/Tropi-
[link] [comments]

Battlegrounds are broken - or at least not working as intended

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 05:41 PM PDT

Highlights From My 15 Dwarven Crates (Not Including 6 Nix Hounds)

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 10:13 PM PDT

[Discussion] Why do players buy crown crates?

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 10:03 PM PDT

I've seen multiple videos of players spending $50-$100 worth of crowns on crates, because they wanted a specific item (usually a mount). The majority of the ones I've seen did not get the item they wanted.

Two examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLxTxh6l8eI (My usual go-to example)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQpfQyx_le4&t=189s (One I just saw yesterday on this reddit, I do love that song choice)

Why are people supporting this RNG gambling? I want to support ESO as much as the next person, especially as someone that... has logged a few months of playtime... but I want to give them money for quality content, not garbage. ZOS is a business, and the only way to get them to notice our opinions is with what we spend money on. If people are buying up all these crown crates, then surely they think they're doing something right.

And maybe they are, and I'm just wining to an audience that loves crown crates. If you do like them, why?

submitted by /u/UrbanAvalon
[link] [comments]

[MEDIA] Dro cubs are soooo cute!

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 10:54 AM PDT

I have a Breton Templar and I don't know what to do with him.

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:20 PM PDT

As the title says. I have a Breton Templar with 140 champion points and I don't know what to do with him. I used him as a caster with dual weld instead of a staff. Since I found it too boring just standing far far away. I've grown a bit bored of this setup. What else can I do with him? Any fun specs? Can I focus on melee? I'm a total noob. This will be for a PVE. Absolutely no PVP. I'm also questing and exploring alone.

submitted by /u/Ubisoft_Server
[link] [comments]

[Discuss] GTX 950M, i7-6700HQ, 16 GB 2133 MHz Ram, 7200 RPM HDD how much fps can I get without overheating ?

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 03:49 AM PDT

Title says all, anyone has same system as mine?

submitted by /u/PauseTM
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.