Skyrim - TIL Riften is the most populated city in Skyrim.


TIL Riften is the most populated city in Skyrim.

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 01:32 PM PDT

Idk if I wanna do this...

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:42 PM PDT

Inspired by a recent post, that is my pick for best dialog option in the game.

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:28 PM PDT

So THATS what a housecarl is supposed to do

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:45 PM PDT

Bethesda is hiding the original Skyrim and all of its DLCs in the Steam store.

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:35 PM PDT

Title. You can only buy the Special Edition now. I have a friend who was waiting for it to go on sale, she saw me play with mods and wanted the same thing, looks like it won't be happening now.

EDIT: It's still there, just well hidden and not on discount.

submitted by /u/Davylectric
[link] [comments]

Nothing to see here...

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 11:54 AM PDT

Almost got killed by ice wraiths to get this

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 05:49 PM PDT

There's a cloud of my arrows following this hawk around, but I can't kill it!

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:26 PM PDT

A perk of being the thane of Whiterun

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 01:09 AM PDT

I did an alchemy build, and I love it.

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:17 PM PDT

I don't play games often at all, typically when I do it's out of nostalgia and it burns out quickly; same story, I bought Skyrim a week ago when I was remembering some fun I had years ago on release. At some point I turned off quick travel (I still use carts) so that I walk more and use my time playing to relax rather than grinding, a while after walking I realized the roads are paved with gold and invested all of my skill points into alchemy 'just to see', I'm rich now, combat is really fun since I choose from my huge stash of potions which 'load-out' I want to use, and be creative about how I use them in combat.

This may be a shit post, but I don't see many alch builds and thought I'd add my 2¢, I'll only play for a couple more days but it'll be fun.

submitted by /u/Maharajison
[link] [comments]

Howl You Doin?

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 06:13 AM PDT

Why does my female breton dragonborn have the hands of a burly male nord?

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 03:18 PM PDT

The worst part of Skyrim for me is that despite being the bad*ss Dragonborn everyone still forgets you as soon as they meet you. Homie, I get that you are the captain of the Redoran Guard, that's why I did that mission for you, I got it!

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 10:47 PM PDT

Not quite sure how this works...

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 12:11 PM PDT

Thoughts on Winterhold

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 09:49 PM PDT

I think Bethesda really missed an opportunity to rebuild the city of Winterhold. There could have been some sort of additional College quest line to find out what really happened during the Great Collapse, rebuild the city and change the negative Nordic opinion. They could also expand the Hearthfire DLC and make it so the area surrounding the college could be customized, with a handful of designated buildings to forward the added quest line.

If you completed rebuilding the former capital before completing the Civil War quests, Ulfric could try to claim that Winterhold is the new capital and pursue his rebellion that way. You could also go into the politics of Winterhold seeing a resurgence of Elvish refugees from Morrowind, them being extremely good for the new economy and the community, and how this pokes holes in Ulfric's "Skyrim for the Nords" mentality.

submitted by /u/bluehaze951
[link] [comments]

Why does everyone think that sealth archer is the best plausible?

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 03:14 AM PDT

Isn't it better to have a invisibility spell in your hand and a mehrunes razor in the other and sneak behind them? Is so much funnier and pleasuring see the animation of your charater assassinating someone in the back (plus the 30x dmg and the "maybe I was just hearing things").

submitted by /u/disnocaa
[link] [comments]

I believe my latest character may be appropriately named to raise some hell at this party

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 02:26 AM PDT

I see your Salma Hayek '96 and raise you...

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 02:46 AM PDT

This should work

Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:40 PM PDT

I told you this dialogue exists!

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 06:05 AM PDT

Cutting-edge Imperial battle tactics!

Posted: 23 Jun 2017 05:53 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.