Fallout - Why do people bash on the laser musket? FO4 |
- Why do people bash on the laser musket? FO4
- What is everyone's favorite passed/failed speech check?
- The saddest thought is knowing that one day Nick will forget you and all the adventures you ever had with him
- Imagine all the atrocities Sierra Petrovita has been blissfully oblivious to in her search for the Secret Recipe in Nuka World.
- Which series would you like to see a cross over with the Fallout Universe?
- An awesome modder redeemed my flawed Fallout concept art ... TWICE.
- My son is obsessed with the Fallout game and I think this is the perfect birthday gift. But I'm not sure what's the best text?
- What would a fallout in Atlanta look like?
- Creation Club: Paid mods or third-party microtransactions?
- What was the neatest, coolest way your player character die?
- We interviewed Modiphius about the upcoming tabletop wargame Fallout: Wasteland Adventures
- Do you guys have any specific "character" you carry over from game to game? If so, what're they like?
- Price of base Fallout 4 decreased to $30 - digital deluxe edition now a bad deal
- How would you set your character up if you wanted to put their weapon emphasis on automatics?
- Bobblehead Stand plans, for anyone who wants to build one!
- Things most people hate in fallout but you like
- Enclave gone for good?
- [Fallout New Vegas] Any suggestions for a crit build?
- Maybe someone here will know about the site where you used to be able to buy Nuka Cola in multiple flavors? Or if it's still around?
- What do you guys think of my Fallout New Vegas roleplay idea?
- How advanced was the pre-war US Govt.?
- Need help deciding which face mod to use for New Vegas
- Why does Fallout 4 get so much hate?
- Who was the super mutant leader shepard?
| Why do people bash on the laser musket? FO4 Posted: 20 Jun 2017 09:25 AM PDT I see in minutemen mods how people bash on the fact the minutemen uses laser muskets. I however have recently taken a strong liking to them! At first I thought was a waste of time and ammo to use. However after dedicating a character to the minutemen faction and upgrading the musket I see that it is a very useful weapon! Especially after getting the 6 crank capacitor. I like that you can crank it once, twice, or all six so you determine how much ammo you consume as long as you are smart about using it. Eg. Cranking it once or twice to kill a mole rat, 3 or 4 times for a general super mutant and 6 for higher up enemies. I realize that the musket is somewhat like the pipe rifle in that it's not got great mods but it's a generally good starter. I would like to see new mods (which I'm sure there's mods created by the community for this I haven't honestly checked but I should) recoil compensating / marksman stock, maybe a bayonet, (I could take it or leave it) and maybe more things at the end of the rifle, can't remember what that area is called. Anyways sorry for the essay in short I think the laser musket is functional just curious why others don't find it viable. [link] [comments] |
| What is everyone's favorite passed/failed speech check? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 09:49 AM PDT Mine is when speaking to George outside Nellis. "700 caps or I'll tell the boomers to adjust their trajectory." Or when I told Janet that it was cool to go to Nellis, but it wasn't cool. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 08:02 PM PDT |
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 06:46 AM PDT |
| Which series would you like to see a cross over with the Fallout Universe? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 09:53 AM PDT Am I the only one here that wants to see a Metro/Fallout crossover? [link] [comments] |
| An awesome modder redeemed my flawed Fallout concept art ... TWICE. Posted: 20 Jun 2017 02:04 PM PDT |
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 02:45 PM PDT My son loves Fallout and his room is full of stuff related to the game. I think buying this for his birthday is a great idea but I'd like the text to be something funny or witty, and hopefully related to the game. Any ideas? [link] [comments] |
| What would a fallout in Atlanta look like? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 06:07 AM PDT So as far as I know there isn't much of fallout lore for the southeast. If a fallout were to be based in Atlanta what would it look like? What factions could there possibly be? If fallout was based in Atlanta some major places could be the world of Coca Cola(which I would imagine would be world of nuka cola), Hartsfield-Jackson airport which is the busiest airport in the U.S., the Georgia aquarium, Emory university,etc. Maybe have some pre war media stuff considering the CNN center is based in Atlanta. Also have some civil rights history intertwined in the story and map as Atlanta has a lot of civil rights history. Then if you expand outside of Atlanta and its suburbs in to the rest of the state you could maybe have places like Savannah or some other places that has the old southern charm look. You could have hillbillies kind of like point look out. Then have some sporting landmarks as well. Phillips arena, the Georgia dome, suntrust park, etc. [link] [comments] |
| Creation Club: Paid mods or third-party microtransactions? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 12:22 PM PDT So, there have quite a large deal of furor over the Creation Club, largely summed up as "It's paid mods 2.0". Now, to clarify: If it is paid mods, I'm 100% against it. I'm a big believer in the modding scene as an enthusiast and hobbyist scene, driven by love for the games and community around them. A lot of the defense of Creation Club (and paid mods in general) seems to be expressed as "Do people not deserve compensation for their work?", to which the response is that the true enemy isn't paid mods themselves, but the mentality that mods are "work that needs to be compensated". Mods are the end result of tinkering with and hacking (digital) property you own. And yet, TotalBiscuit has released a video around the question "when is a mod not a mod?", and I think it raises some good points that need to be considered in discussion about the creation club. So, the Creation Club process seems to be as follows: Someone gives Bethesda a sales pitch for a DLC, and their credentials. If Bethesda believes both that the DLC has potential, and that the person can make it, Bethesda hires the person as a contractor to make it, paying them for milestones reached. Upon completion, Bethesda publishes the DLC, and collects the sales revenue. This definitely raises its own issues, and there is still a discussion to be had regarding what this might mean with regards to a flood of new "Horse Armors". The main point is however, if the "modder" signs a contract to make a specific product for Bethesda, no feature creep allowed, no post-launch responsibilities or ownership, no percentages. Just a straight up "Hired and paid by Bethesda to make a product" and nothing beyond that, is it still mods? [link] [comments] |
| What was the neatest, coolest way your player character die? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 10:49 AM PDT Blown off a cliff? Sniped by unseen enemy? Five Suiciders at once? Benny got her? Here's my Sole Survivor when one of many lasers blasts got him in the right side. http://imgur.com/Jaftc21 [link] [comments] |
| We interviewed Modiphius about the upcoming tabletop wargame Fallout: Wasteland Adventures Posted: 20 Jun 2017 08:02 AM PDT Hi all! I was lucky enough to interview Chris Birch, head honcho of Modiphius, about their upcoming officially-licensed tabletop war game tie-in thing, Fallout: Wasteland Adventures. The Fallout stuff starts at 11:30. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 06:56 AM PDT |
| Price of base Fallout 4 decreased to $30 - digital deluxe edition now a bad deal Posted: 20 Jun 2017 05:58 AM PDT The base game has decreased in price from $60 to $30 on Steam, XB1 and PS4. Looking at SteamSpy the price change occurred around June 9 this year. A couple of comments:
[link] [comments] |
| How would you set your character up if you wanted to put their weapon emphasis on automatics? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 03:18 PM PDT Recently started a new playthrough. I haven't used automatics much in the past because I'm an ammo hoarder, but I think there might be enough ammo in FO4 to use automatics regularly. How can I get the most damage out of every bullet? [link] [comments] |
| Bobblehead Stand plans, for anyone who wants to build one! Posted: 20 Jun 2017 01:11 AM PDT I've been known to make blueprint graphics, but this one is actually my personal plans for building a bobblehead stand from Fallout 4. I figured I'd upload it for anyone to use. I scaled it based on 5" bobbleheads, but you should be able to use it for 7" bobbleheads if you multiply all of the dimensions by 1.4. All needed info should be in there, but let me know if you feel like something is missing. [link] [comments] |
| Things most people hate in fallout but you like Posted: 20 Jun 2017 12:29 PM PDT Me: Hardcore mode The Legion House Dead Money Honest Hearts [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 19 Jun 2017 09:00 PM PDT Do you think any remote outposts of Enclave survived or are they all dead? [link] [comments] |
| [Fallout New Vegas] Any suggestions for a crit build? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 11:18 AM PDT Title. I want to play a crit build, but I'm absolutely clueless when it comes to making any build whatsoever. What SPECIAL should I go for? Perks? Traits? I'll be mainly using VATS, too. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 10:55 AM PDT It came in quite a few flavors, and I believe offered some sort of program where you could return the bottles and get a discount on future purchases? But I may be making that last part up in my head... it was an actual site, though, and I would like to find it again, but whenever I search for it, I just get that promotional Nuka Cola Quantum that was done for Fallout 4 and sold at Target, which isn't what I'm talking about. Thanks for any help. [link] [comments] |
| What do you guys think of my Fallout New Vegas roleplay idea? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 03:37 PM PDT He can't remember his name from the bullet, but he knows he's twenty years old and his sister is missing. He traverses the landscape, searching for a sister he knows might be dead, as a morally ambiguous "man with no name" type, also partially inspired by the Lone Wanderer from F3. He is prepared to kill for food and shelter, but only if absolutely necessary. Face model for him is also inspired by the Lone Wanderer. [link] [comments] |
| How advanced was the pre-war US Govt.? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 03:22 PM PDT I've always wondered how advanced the pre-war US Govt. from Fallout was. Did the have jet engines? Did they have ICBM's? I'm really curious as to how close their tech was to what we have today. [link] [comments] |
| Need help deciding which face mod to use for New Vegas Posted: 20 Jun 2017 03:09 PM PDT I do not like Fallout Character Overhaul one bit so that's outta the question. So my only options are either New Vegas Redesigned 2 or 3. I have used 2 in the past and really liked it but I see 3 has come along. I want to get it but I don't like some of the new faces. I feel like the dev by changing their appearance is changing their character. It's not so drastic like in 2 but it is in 3. For people who have used both, which do you recommend? [link] [comments] |
| Why does Fallout 4 get so much hate? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 02:23 PM PDT I know I'm in the minority here, but I really didn't think it was that bad? Honestly it's my favorite Fallout to date, followed closely by Fallout 3. Not sure why the other titles get so much hype when they're basically just boring choose-your-own-adventure novels with dated graphics. [link] [comments] |
| Who was the super mutant leader shepard? Posted: 20 Jun 2017 02:17 PM PDT Aparintly at some point after fallout 3 when the super mutants were being wiped out in the capital wasteland a leader named shepard apeared to try and reorganize them but maxson killed him. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Fallout | Reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment