Dota 2 - Daed gaem


Daed gaem

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 05:33 AM PDT

Slacks Voice Pack

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 08:30 AM PDT

It's not really useful for much, but you can ALWAYS recycle it!

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 07:12 AM PDT

Good guy Beyond The Summit

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 09:24 AM PDT

The International 2017 Invites & Qualifiers

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 06:59 PM PDT

Why is Nature Prophet's treants have only 68 damage after level 25 talent?

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 05:17 AM PDT

It should be 2x the original treant's damage which is 36 damage. It should then be 72. I don't use reddit much so I don't know how to upload a picture.

submitted by /u/Giddygood
[link] [comments]

Ex-Zephyr player Eosin Streaming

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 08:07 AM PDT

Hey guys Eosin here, some of you might remember me from team Zephyr a few years ago, after that I've kind of dropped off the map. I've recently been casting though and have been streaming to improve as a player as well as better my speaking. I've been climbing the great NA ranked from various roles but mostly support. Come drop in some time and ask me anything! I'll do my best to answer questions on what I can, even some fun facts about teams since I just admin'd for Summit 7.

I usually stream starting early morning pdt or late at night!

twitch.tv/eosintrash

submitted by /u/Eosintrash
[link] [comments]

We didnt get a chance to Predict invites this year

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 12:10 AM PDT

7k MMR informative support stream

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:45 AM PDT

Hey guys, posting my stream again this time with some schedule updates that I will be following.

From Monday to Friday the stream will be up from noon CEST for about 8 hours(some days a bit less and most days a lot more). Saturday will be my day off and on Sunday I will try to be online and keep the stream a bit casual (when I get partnered with twitch maybe some sub games, and something similar).

For those of you who are new to the stream, I play only support heroes, position 4 mostly but also position 5. I explain my movements, item builds and decisions during the game so the viewers can learn and mimic those things in their own pubs. I also do coaching and with my students consent I broadcast the lessons on the stream, so you can watch the lessons aswell and learn from them.

Come join the fun and learn something https://www.twitch.tv/hairy_freak !

submitted by /u/hairy_freak
[link] [comments]

Bye Wings

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 07:55 PM PDT

Why does Ti7 Battlepass don't have heroic effigy blocks?

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 06:09 AM PDT

i want to create a new effigy!

submitted by /u/kimickz
[link] [comments]

'Deal 6000 pure damage' quest + Necrophos = maphack

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 02:42 AM PDT

Hearthstopper aura damage counts toward quest. It increases when invisible heroes or heroes in for of war are nearby, even if there is no vision of them.

Just played a game as Necro where I used dust to reveal nearby invisible BH just because I saw quest number increase (this happened multiple times).

I think this should be fixed somehow.

pay2win

TL;DR: With this quest active, Necrophos can detect nearby enemy heroes even without vision of them.

submitted by /u/Ia_grib
[link] [comments]

Congratulations to the winners of The Summit 7!

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 06:40 PM PDT

VP takes it 3-2 against Secret!

Congrats to Ramez666, NoOne, 9Pasha, Solo, and Lil!

submitted by /u/TheCookieSage
[link] [comments]

Wierd interaction between gravekeepers cloak and reapers scythe.

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 07:23 AM PDT

Problem is gravekeepers cloak does not reduce the damage of reapers scythe when the damage would kill you.

For easier understanding i take simple numbers. Reapers scythe deals 1dmg per missing point of hp(in reality 0.9).

Let's say Visage has 1000 hp and 500 hp are missing, in this case necro will kill visage and gravekeepers cloak is not working, if visage has 501 hp the 80% damage reduction of gravekeepers cloak will apply and visage almost takes no damage.
Gravekeepers cloak is supposed to reduce the damage by 80% at 4 stacks, but ingame reapers scythe works like an execute like culling blade.

Video

Magicresistance is not affected by that.
If we stack 4 pipes which results in 80% magicres you are not able to kill visage even at 10% hp.

wondering if feature or bug, i would wait for /u/Bu3nyy who does the "everything wrong with xhero" but the letter v is so far away :D

submitted by /u/lonepandaboy
[link] [comments]

Cheaters in Battle Cup — beware of scripts/hacks in Dota

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 05:38 AM PDT

Zai plays Venge

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 12:38 AM PDT

I'm the guy that lost all 7 double downs so far, AMA

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 08:50 AM PDT

I got calibrated at 4.6k in the new international ranked and I've been trying to get my ass to 5k. A few days ago I was 1 double down away from 5k. But sadly it was another loss. So I started :thinking:, if I had won every single double down game I would be at 5.6k now, instead of 4.9k. Feelsbadman. AMA

submitted by /u/Ulixeas
[link] [comments]

This Summit feels like a love letter to the community.

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 02:21 PM PDT

I just wanted to write about how impressed I've been by this tournament. Even as a European who has only been able to watch about half of the streams live, I feel like I've seen about three EU hubs' worth of dank memes and quality Dota.

The chemistry of the panelists has been incredible. From Jack to Lacoste, from Charlie to Grandgrant, from the Salt Lord to the Swindlemelonzz celebrity phone-in special, everyone's been great value. It's always a joy to see a more relaxed atmosphere in which people we know from so many professional events hanging out.

And the skits - Jesus Christ. Hotbid, everyone, take a bow.

The whole thing just feels like a collection of incredibly smart, passionate and talented individuals - not least the players - coming together to celebrate the game and the people who play it.

I guess you could also say that the Summits of past years have been the same. But in the context of the game's mooted decline, much discussed on here lately, and BTS beginning to branch out into other, newer e-sports scenes, it seems all the more poignant.

For what it's worth, I've always felt like reports of the death of Dota 2 have been greatly exaggerated. I'm surprised by the strength of opinions that seem to run hot on this subreddit. It seems like every other thread has a string of upvoted posts declaring Valve a greedy and lazy developer, uninterested in the game beyond its ability to render them profit.

Conversely, in every other other thread the prevailing opinion will be that they're the best custodian Dota could have hoped for, in contrast to companies such as Blizzard and Riot, who would have been even more greedy, lazy and profit-obsessed.

Surely the answer lies somewhere in the middle. Valve have done a lot of good things for the game. They've carried it a long way. In the pub scene, Dota is still a joy to play. Even after 6.88, widely hailed at the time as the best that game's ever been, improvements have been made. Shrines, backpacks, talents and even Monkey King have all added something new and exciting to the mix, even if it took a while to get them to a place where they were considered strictly enhancements.

In the professional scene, people who accuse Valve of smothering the scene with too many majors and an over-reliance a small number of production companies are quick to forget the dire days of the Shanghai major. In a lot of ways that choice was made for Valve by the failures of Perfect World to hold up their end of the 'CS:GO model'.

But it's clear they've made some mistakes along the way. When we moved from the old client to Reborn, quite a lot of features fell by the wayside. Third party compendiums, crowd-funded prize pools and creator-friendly workshop policies are just some of the problems that Valve seem to have pushed to one side and forgotten about.

I imagine that because freelancers and third party orgs aren't strolling into Volvo headquarters in Bellevue every weekday, their problems don't seem as immediate to Valve employees as the things they talk to each other about. But that doesn't mean those problems can be safely ignored.

I'm neither smart nor clued-in enough to know all the ins-and-outs of what's going on. But third parties have clearly been alienated by some of the decisions Valve have made and the breakdown in communication that has followed.

Yet in spite of this BTS go ahead and put together what, for my money at least, is one of the greatest events in the history of professional Dota.

I guess I'm writing this because I desperately want Valve to wake up and realise the value that these people are contributing to the scene surrounding the game - and how much they deserve to be rewarded, and encouraged to continue.

Workshop artists, casters, broadcasters, observers, tournament organisers, hell, even Slacks - beyond the core of the game, which is obviously fundamental, it's the people around it and the work that they do that grows a scene and sustains it.

It's almost like Valve has the perfect gf/bf: supportive, dedicated, funny... but because they're so damn busy all the time they've lost sight of what's important, and how much they're getting out of the relationship. I'm not sure they realise how damaging it would be to let all this slip through their hands.

Or maybe this is all way off. It's late, I've had three glasses of wine, and the heat is making it feel like six. All I know is that I've never felt about a game quite the way I feel about Dota, and watching this tournament makes me feel like there's a group of incredibly awesome people who feel the same way. Valve shouldn't take that for granted.

TL;DR: Kappa Keepo 123

submitted by /u/intercroissant
[link] [comments]

[Final] Virtus Pro's heroes at The Summit 7

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 06:41 PM PDT

Talk in Dota from Discord!

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 04:05 AM PDT

Hello everyone, I'm an avid Dota 2 player and I've always wanted to make a great community for Dota 2 players so I've recently introduced a new function to my Discord server where you can chat across platforms.

How it works:

A bot will relay the messages between the private channel in Dota and the chat channel in Discord. So messages sent in Dota will be showed by the bot in Discord, and the messages sent in the Discord channel will be sent by the bot to the channel in Dota.

Also, your battlepass level icon and battlecup trophies will be shown in the Discord channel too! Look at the image to see how the chats look like.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/318471267923656716/326312805794054164/Screen_Shot_2017-06-19_at_2.01.37_am.png

If you're interested, do join the server at https://discord.gg/TANxqRW and we'll get you settled in. The channel where this happens is called #in_game_chat

P/s: we also regularly host giveaways for rare Dota 2 items! Current one is for the KOTL immortal from treasure 2 :)

The creator of this amazing bot is /u/7596ff and you can check out the source code at https://github.com/bippum/birdo

TL;DR: A bot relays messages between Dota and Discord so you can talk across the two platforms.

Thank you!

submitted by /u/xhiff
[link] [comments]

Why is the fountain so weak?

Posted: 19 Jun 2017 10:11 AM PDT

Now that the Chen-Pudge era is over, why is the fountain's attack so absurdly inefficient?

200 physical damage is ridiculous, it doesn't disable HoT, it doesn't have true strike, it doesn't damage ethereal units...

Getting fountain dived is the apex of antifun, and this weakness of our only indestructible building is what allow it. In a game where people just try to win, there's no way one would be dragged against his will in the opposite fountain (except gimmick cases, but most of them aren't abusable.)

So, why can't the fountain deal bkb-piercing pure damage with true strike, attack multiple (every?) target and maybe even add a purge effect on ennemies to remove ethereal?

That wouldn't change anything in pro games, I think, and this would encourage players to actually end the game when they can.

submitted by /u/e314159265
[link] [comments]

Pieliedie decapitates Arteezy

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 12:45 PM PDT

Crit expressing how we feel after watching that tournament

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 06:51 PM PDT

Gothic-style set for mah boy Night Stalker. Trying to spread the good word.

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 09:28 PM PDT

TI7 will be held without the defending champion.

Posted: 18 Jun 2017 07:57 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.