Diablo - Don't forget - convert WoW gold to cash and get the Necromancer for "free!" |
- Don't forget - convert WoW gold to cash and get the Necromancer for "free!"
- Fates of the heroes from D2
- Diablo themed (from the perspective of a Necromancer) death metal album "Sanctimonious" releasing July 21st. Debut track "These Cursed Zakarum" tells the tale the encounter with The Council and Mephisto.
- D3 graphics bug. Anyone able to help?
- Solo Leaderboard Statistics with Build, Paragon and Playtime
- Bring back the Diablo 2 Nostalgia with SLASHDIABLO ladder reset FRIDAY!!!!!! 7pm est
- Necro tester question
- Necro and the Corsair RGB
- S10 GR 121 LoN WD Perspective
- Can I augment an item multiple times?
- Necromancer Prep
- Question about deluxe
- Does the Necromancer actually have good builds? Can it be part of 4 man meta? Is it a great solo class? How fast can the builds do T13? What's the gameplay of all builds like? I want to know everything about the class to make sure I get my moneys worth
- Rift/Difficulty level help
- Does anyone know what the level progression of the Necromancer skills are going to be?
- Buying WoW token with gold while unsubbed
- Question about Transmog (D3 PS4)
- Returning for expansion - should i do anything before?
- Necromancer Press Kit
- Why is there a month of no season?
| Don't forget - convert WoW gold to cash and get the Necromancer for "free!" Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:27 AM PDT Right now, on North American World of Warcraft realms, you can convert about ~130k gold into $15 USD. Simply buy a "WoW Token" from the in-game auction house, and when it comes time to redeem it, select "Battle.net Balance" instead of WoW Game Time. This requires an active WoW subscription to do (because of the Auction House) but I got ahold of Blizzard CS and they were nice enough to grant me one day of gametime so I could make my purchase. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 12:19 PM PDT So I've become pretty sure we'll get no more lore from the Diablo universe (except maybe from Heroes of the Storm when said heroes release as playable characters like in the case of Cassia and Xul) which makes me very sad. I loved the lore. I've been reading around but didn't find sufficient information on the subject in the title. I'll gather all the known information here and update the post as more become available through Heroes of the Storm in the future. Necromancer: his canonnical name is Xul. After Lord of Destruction (which will be referred to as LoD from now on) he continued to serve the balance but only trained one apprentice throughout his career, namely Mehtan. Xul reached the rank of Master Necromancer and has lived to grow much older then in D2. He is still active as of Reaper of Souls. Sorceress: Canonnical name is Isendra. After LoD she went on to teach at the Yshari Sanctum and train D3's Wizard who was called Li-Ming, canonnically a female. While she was trying to stop a drought in Lut Bahadur she was assassinated by a member of the Viz-Jaq'taar sent by elder Valthek, a member of the Mage Clans and the head of the Yshari Sanctum. Upon discovering her body Valthek notes she didn't go down without a fight. Isendra was part of the Zann Esu clan of mages. After her death her soul was claimed by Malthael during his invasion of Sanctuary. She helps Li-Ming become one with death in the Pandemonium Fortress and defeat Malthael. Afterwards her soul presumably finds rest. Assassin: not much is known although I've heard an unconfirmed rumor that she was the one to slay Isendra. Barbarian: was originally meant to be the same as D3's barbarian but that idea was scrapped. As of now we don't know anything about him. Amazon: canonically called Cassia. After LoD she returned to Skovos to prepare for the return of the great Evil to Sanctuary. The oracles of her people foretold that the fall of the Three was just the beginning thus she needed an army to fight the coming threat. She began training them and eventually earned the title of Warmatron, granted to her by Queen Xaera, the leader of the Askari people (amazons). Still active as of Reaper of Souls. Paladin and Druid: We know absolutely nothing of them. They may have perished during the battle with Baal, since it was indicated by Blizzard that not all the heroes may have survived. This may also be the fate of the Assassin and the Barbarian as their fates are unknown as well. I hope this post is found useful or entertaining. As said above it will be updated if I come to know any more information. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:06 PM PDT
| ||
| D3 graphics bug. Anyone able to help? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:39 AM PDT Bug first appeared when I got home from work yesterday. After I launched the game, the screen was flickering between regular D3 and a blank grey screen. Tried restarting the Battle.Net client. Tried restarting the computer. Tried uninstalling/reinstalling. It's still doing this. It only happens in this game. It does not happen in other games (tested Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm because being Blizzard games launched through the same client, they seemed most likely to have the problem)? Anyone know what to do? [link] [comments] | ||
| Solo Leaderboard Statistics with Build, Paragon and Playtime Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:37 PM PDT
| ||
| Bring back the Diablo 2 Nostalgia with SLASHDIABLO ladder reset FRIDAY!!!!!! 7pm est Posted: 21 Jun 2017 02:54 PM PDT Come join us! /r/slashdiablo Reset today Friday, 23rd of June, 7PM EST / 11PM GMT / 11AM+1 NZST Link To Post What is SLASHDIABLO ? Private Diablo 2 server that runs 1.13c NO bots || NO spammers || NO dupes || NO third party trading Maphack / multibox allowed
no money back guarantee Going to try and stream.. maybe be an hour or so late. Twitch [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:08 PM PDT If anyone got the opportunity to test thorns, were you able to see if it benefited from the inarius 6pc bonus? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:19 PM PDT This is something directed at you lucky chaps and chapettes that got to be in the Necro Beta that are also part of the Corsair RGB community. One simple question does the Necro have its own lighting setup like the other classes? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 08:53 PM PDT
| ||
| Can I augment an item multiple times? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:08 AM PDT Assume, I'm stucked at GR80, so can I level up one gem to rank 75-80 and then augment it, and later, if I can complete higher GR, can I augment the same item with a gem with higher rank, so it will be overwritten? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 08:35 PM PDT Just curious if there is anything I should be doing, or should have done in anticipation for the Necromancer class. Is there any QOL tasks that I could be doing before hand? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 08:06 PM PDT Will there ever be a digital deluxe edition for Diablo and RoS if so why not? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:56 PM PDT I want to know everything there is to know about the Necromancer before I spend money on it. I don't mind it being OP since we're paying money for it. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:13 PM PDT I've played Diablo 3 since launch but only sparingly and never in a season. Last week I gave it a try and I'm digging it, but I have a stupid question. I'm playing on Torment IV currently and I'm breezing through the Greater Rifts I've been playing. Here is my question, should I keep pushing the difficulty level up before I keep grinding my way up through Rift level? Or should I stay where I'm at and just keep blasting through GR's? [link] [comments] | ||
| Does anyone know what the level progression of the Necromancer skills are going to be? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 02:27 PM PDT | ||
| Buying WoW token with gold while unsubbed Posted: 21 Jun 2017 01:34 PM PDT I would like to purchase a WoW token with gold and then convert that to battlenet cash, but I can't find the option. I'm unsubbed from WoW, and the only option I see is to buy 30 days of game time. I don't want to resub to wow, all I want is the physical token so I can grab the necromancer DLC for free. Anyone have any success doing this? [link] [comments] | ||
| Question about Transmog (D3 PS4) Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:38 AM PDT So me and my wife have been playing our first Diablo (D3 on PS4) and we're loving it. I'm a transmog nut, and I'm wondering if you can save transmog outfits and change only the armor you need to in one fell swoop, like in WoW. Sorry if this a dumb question, I just love playing dress up with my characters. [link] [comments] | ||
| Returning for expansion - should i do anything before? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 01:53 PM PDT As above. Returning for the necromancer expansion and have played all classes up to 70 and got decent gear on most. Is there anything i should be grinding/doing to get my necromancer ready once it's live? or any gear (what stat does it use?) or things useful to get? I guess it's kind of like normal you'd probably farm most of the important stuff? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 11:46 PM PDT You can download high quality images and videos for the upcoming DLC - "Rise of the Necromancer" with Necromancer Press Kit. There is cool short video "Necro Stare Down". [link] [comments] | ||
| Why is there a month of no season? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:12 PM PDT Well basically I'm playing s10 right now, and would enjoy continuing to play a season 11. But I've just found out that it doesn't start for another month... Why? I don't see what the necromancer would have to do with any of this, this just makes me not want to play for a month since I have no interest in the dlc (which is incredibly underwhelming btw). [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Diablo on reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment