Smite - Bellona's hammer stance sounds like someone smacking a kick ball


Bellona's hammer stance sounds like someone smacking a kick ball

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:08 PM PDT

That is all

submitted by /u/tophmctoph
[link] [comments]

Cu Chulainn skin idea

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:31 PM PDT

"Creature of the Swamp"

http://imgur.com/2LaYxxd

submitted by /u/AngryAztec
[link] [comments]

I 1v1'd an Arena Loki Main, I Won, I Can Die Now.

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:52 PM PDT

I just 1v1'd an arena main loki who talked a little trash about my agni game (4/4/16). I was just trying my new Swagni skin out in arena because I don't play mid very often. Did pretty well, enjoyed the voice lines liked the skin, was pretty happy. The 11/4 DIAMOND Loki (he was quick to point that out) on the other team (they lost) decided to poke a little fun at me. Naturally I challenged him to a duel (as any proper gentleman would given provocation). He agrees and I proceed to set up a custom match where I happen to pick Cern and he picks Loki (obviously).

The next 12 minutes of PvE gameplay were so satisfying, as he proceeded to miss the archers with his decoy. He buys beads as his active, I go sunder (cus duel) and proceed to 3 hit him over and over again. It felt so good when he ragequit and left the lobby that I damn near had to change my pants. It is everything I dreamed of and more. It is pure vindicated ecstasy against any loki main who ulted me to death in a year and a half of smite.

tl;dr Loki is not a good character, please don't play him, you ruin the game for everyone. Also, vengeance solves everything.

submitted by /u/tommyleepickles
[link] [comments]

Thanatos, get down from there!

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:23 AM PDT

Can we stop calling Cu Chulainn "CC"?

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:54 AM PDT

I get it confused with Crowd Control. Call him Cu, it's better.

submitted by /u/Shlappz
[link] [comments]

[SSG] Homiefe - First Looks at Cu Chulainn

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:23 PM PDT

As a 20k mastery Ullr I would like to share this Tier 5 Ullr skin by Axthrax

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:40 PM PDT

Interview with Team Allegiance's Solo Laner, CycloneSpin

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:56 AM PDT

Suggestion for Nike

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:37 AM PDT

Would it be a bad idea to make her 2 toggable?

submitted by /u/Shroomite
[link] [comments]

Ability remapping?

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 02:00 PM PDT

Played Thoth a couple nights ago and on more than one occasion I pushed 3 to dash because its muscle memory from all the Agni I've played. Got me thinking, "why can't we change the ability order/mapping?" Thoughts?

submitted by /u/themadfool
[link] [comments]

Not perfect, but here's a quick drawing of loki :3

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 02:33 AM PDT

The Founder of SSG makes frontpage of Mashable for SpaceStationGG

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 05:33 PM PDT

Trials of Hercules - Solo queue guide

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 03:27 PM PDT

The old Smite Conquest map had a far more developed Jungle, which felt like a real jungle. Also the Lanes looked more badass.

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 01:57 AM PDT

about cu chulainn rage

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:48 AM PDT

In his passive description and on the patch notes they said he gains rage from his allies taking Damge but in game it does work so idk if it's a bug or they removed it and forgot to change the passive description. Anyone now what's up?

submitted by /u/raheme
[link] [comments]

SMITE BASE STATS (Cu Chulainn [4.11])

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 12:11 PM PDT

Hello Smite!

I was a little late with this due to work but here is the latest update to the comparison spreadsheet with the base stats. Cu Chulainn is interesting on paper relying a lot on his abilities to give him mana rather than a build that improves his base values.

Leave a comment below what you think of this new god. Hope you find this information useful.

 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LwRQqNtUOcpLG-VfaTMDOW9VldroE_3JFNJQUlfd9eo/edit?usp=sharing

submitted by /u/GiantB
[link] [comments]

[PS4] I know that i have a Deserter, no need to inform me every 2 seconds.

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:14 AM PDT

I dont know it this is a bug or something, but it is just extremely annoying. Fix it or whatever you do but i dont want to see it more than once.

submitted by /u/Bozzkurt69
[link] [comments]

Feelsbad Rama

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:30 AM PDT

4.11 Change to Adventure You Might Not Have Noticed

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 01:10 PM PDT

You can now exchange 10 diamonds for 1 gem! It was a community suggestion and got implemented:)

submitted by /u/AzorAhaiIsJonSnow
[link] [comments]

Cu in arena

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 10:02 PM PDT

Is Hirez planning to do anything about Cu in arena? I mostly play arena, and I like Cu's direction and style, but he's pretty horrible in arena from what I can tell. It feels almost impossible to transform, and im basically playing half of a character.

submitted by /u/Paltorz
[link] [comments]

The light can BURN! (stupid loud noise alert)

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:26 PM PDT

These console DC's are getting ridiculous (Xbox)

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 10:28 AM PDT

So at least one time a day I will lag out of picks and bans or something due to, "loss of server connection," or whatever the message says exactly. Always to be followed up by a 30 min, or like today an hour long deserter.. when I was just trying to play some ranked! It's very frustrating and turns me off from the game. There's a slight chance that maybe it's my connection but I don't think so. Anyone else have this problem?

submitted by /u/_Zeroz
[link] [comments]

Trials of King Hercules Hard Run 4th in the World

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 03:02 PM PDT

Just thought I'd share this here, it's me and my teams run on hard that got us to 4th in the world so people can see the strategy we ran <3 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/153135297

submitted by /u/TheOooCow
[link] [comments]

Smite Builds

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 08:24 PM PDT

I'm not great at building my gods yet and always struggle to find quality one's out there. Is there any place in particular to find good builds?

submitted by /u/TheHostilities
[link] [comments]

Lag spikes

Posted: 21 Jun 2017 01:55 PM PDT

I keep having lag spikes while i play, it's happening only recently. What could be causing the lag?

submitted by /u/OblivionMonarch
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.