Civilization - Emperor Oda Nobunaga, died 435 years ago today. This portrait by Giovanni Nicolao looks like a 19th-century photograph, and is the artist's only surviving work. |
- Emperor Oda Nobunaga, died 435 years ago today. This portrait by Giovanni Nicolao looks like a 19th-century photograph, and is the artist's only surviving work.
- Wanna Play Barbarian Tower Defense?
- Ah yes... Cuba. Truly the Pearl of the Antilles!
- Teddy Roosevelt holding his grandson in 1916. (X-post from /r/ColorizedHistory)
- It's been over a year since this bingo started
- I don't know how to feel about this start
- Found the bermuda triangle.
- Is there any benefit to building tall in CIV 6?
- How does wheat work? Both plains with farm, one with wheat, yield the same food.
- Civ 5 some mods won't show
- Specialists should be buffed (Civ VI)
- What is the best civilization to fund a war effort? (aka, make a ton of money) (BNW)
- Can someone please give me a summary of culture and science?
- Quick question, don't upvote (CIV 5)
- Venice Mod (Update)
- Anything tastes better dipped in chocolate.
- How would an Wallachian Civilization play
- Question: Can you plant woods in a city state that you are Suzerian of?
- Can we expect the recent Civ VI DLCs on sale during the Steam summer sale which is starting tommorow?
- Help me with my nuclear situation
- Oh Deer...
- Civ VI Diety Marathon GPT for lump sum trade bug/exploit
- You could call this a whale of a start
- Still better AI than civ 6.
- Spy doesn't wanna leave home
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:19 AM PDT
| ||
| Wanna Play Barbarian Tower Defense? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:23 PM PDT
| ||
| Ah yes... Cuba. Truly the Pearl of the Antilles! Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:51 PM PDT
| ||
| Teddy Roosevelt holding his grandson in 1916. (X-post from /r/ColorizedHistory) Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:05 AM PDT
| ||
| It's been over a year since this bingo started Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:15 AM PDT
| ||
| I don't know how to feel about this start Posted: 21 Jun 2017 10:10 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:39 AM PDT
| ||
| Is there any benefit to building tall in CIV 6? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 03:40 PM PDT Every game that I build tall I end up far behind in every yield and since there is no global happiness or other penalties for building wide is there any benefit to building a small empire? [link] [comments] | ||
| How does wheat work? Both plains with farm, one with wheat, yield the same food. Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:16 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 08:14 PM PDT I am subscribed to many mods for Civ 5 and they all show in the mods section of the game except for a few. I am subbed to a collection of Game of Thrones civs but only 1 out of 23 show. Why is this and show do I get them to show properly? I have already unsubbed and subbed and it's still not working. [link] [comments] | ||
| Specialists should be buffed (Civ VI) Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:26 PM PDT Specialists don't seem to be worth the investment It seems that investing citizens into specialist slots is not worth the opportunity costs of working straight production/food tiles. For example: putting 3 citizens into a campus specialist slot only yields +6 science (+2 for specialist), and this would come in during the late game as well once research labs are being produced and that +6 science bonus really isn't too impactful at this point. This also really hruts tall playstyle on top of housing restrictions, no global happiness, etc. How it could be buffed: I think that specialists should provide a higher yield. +4 or 5 per specialist would seem slightly worth more of an investment, and maybe have each building in a district provide two specialist slots instead of one. This would enable a campus to have a max of 24 or 30 extra science once research labs come in if the city invests 6 citizens to the slots. (This could be a bit much as well however as that is a decent chunk of science.) I think this would make citizen management and decision making more strategic and complex as you have to consider a clear opportunity cost, and would make tall gameplay a bit more viable. [link] [comments] | ||
| What is the best civilization to fund a war effort? (aka, make a ton of money) (BNW) Posted: 21 Jun 2017 01:23 PM PDT So we have discovered a distinctive play style that we all really enjoy. 3v3v3v3. I play as the banker of the team. I've tried Portugal and Venice. I supply the gold to others as they need it and run almost no forces myself. I can spawn an army if needed with the gold, but I mostly fund the allies. One of my allies is the religious and culture spread with Venice and is often completely peaceful. The third is Japan and they are the war hungry civ that conquers all. He runs extremely heavy on units and expands massively. I fund the efforts. Playing as Venice worked well for me last time, but I ran into the issue when we declared war (or were declared war on) that I lost a chunk of income. Other than that, I really liked playing as Venice on Pangaea Plus. What is the best civ to support a large infrastructure? I was pulling 600+ gold as Venice with two city states for a while and I'm wondering if anybody else can get close to those numbers. I don't mind mass expanding, but I'd like to find the most reliable way to bring in a massive amount of gold. Thanks! [link] [comments] | ||
| Can someone please give me a summary of culture and science? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 04:06 PM PDT I'm just not exactly understanding how it works. It says I gain +1.7 culture every turn, but what does that do for me? How does it progress my civic tree? There's no "total" number of culture that I can see I have, but what would happen if, say, I had +15 culture instead of +1.7? How would that change my game? (All this goes for science too.) Sorry for the noob question. [link] [comments] | ||
| Quick question, don't upvote (CIV 5) Posted: 20 Jun 2017 09:56 PM PDT How do I turn on the feature that when I hover my cursor over a tile it tells me what kind it is (e.g. river, hills, forest, etc). It's been a while since I've played civ 5 and have gotten a new pc since the last time I played, and don't remember how I got that feature on, since I guess it isn't default? Thank you all! [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 09:50 AM PDT https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/venice-a-mod.616530/ The design is now less terrain dependent, gets trade routes with capital districts, has easier access to great people, and easier tourism generation. See link above for detailed breakdown. [link] [comments] | ||
| Anything tastes better dipped in chocolate. Posted: 21 Jun 2017 11:44 AM PDT
| ||
| How would an Wallachian Civilization play Posted: 21 Jun 2017 01:29 PM PDT As the title points out I was wondering how an Wallachian civilization under Vlad Tepes/Dracula would play and what unique bonus units and buildings would they have. As for why I'm wondering this? Well I've had a fascination with history sense my elementary school days and Vlad Tepes and other such characters of history have always fascinated me. The fact that this man helped inspire one of the most influential books in fiction is another great attractor. I will say that having not played Civilization VI as of yet I've no idea of he is in the game or not, so forgive me if I made a mistake assuming he was not. [link] [comments] | ||
| Question: Can you plant woods in a city state that you are Suzerian of? Posted: 21 Jun 2017 08:16 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 05:13 AM PDT I would like to get my hands on Poland/Australia/Macedonia, but the prices are quite high without a discount, can we expect them to be discounted during the summer sale? [link] [comments] | ||
| Help me with my nuclear situation Posted: 21 Jun 2017 02:55 PM PDT Whenever I build a nuclear device, when its done it wont add to the nuke count and I can't use them. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 07:11 AM PDT
| ||
| Civ VI Diety Marathon GPT for lump sum trade bug/exploit Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:27 PM PDT
| ||
| You could call this a whale of a start Posted: 21 Jun 2017 06:26 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 20 Jun 2017 10:44 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 21 Jun 2017 01:00 PM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Sid Meier's Civilization. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment