Civilization - Civ 6 is 40% off ($35.99) on Steam Summer Sale |
- Civ 6 is 40% off ($35.99) on Steam Summer Sale
- [Civ VI] I made Rio. Sorta
- [CIV 6] starting location wtf?? (standard starting position!)
- Civ V + all DLC for 13$ on steam
- What mods for Civ VI are definite must-haves when it comes to balancing the game, fixing bugs and exploits, adding Promotion options and new civs, etc?
- Which should be my first Civ?
- [CIV 6] Beautiful location for an empire. Look at all those mountains! (Kongo)
- What is your favorite Civ game and why?
- How do you like this deity start?
- Civ VI is finally on sale. Reviews are mixed, but is it better than BE?
- Out of all the abilities a new civ could have, what seemingly-benign abilities would actually be incredibly good, bordering on broken?
- An interesting role reversal...
- Is Civ 6 worth getting now?
- Can we get some real touchscreen controls for Civ 6?
- Question about Monarchy and housing.
- Can't open Civ 6
- What are the best settings to use when introducing my brother to Civ V?
- Is there still no fix for the Ancient-Medieval wall bug?
- If you own XCOM 2 on Steam, you can pick up Civ 6 standard for $26.99!
- A small tweak for tourism
- [Civ 5] Changing a Civ's units
- is there a civ 6 mod that changes combat to be like civ 5 (absolute instead of relative strength value)
- When you think you're playing Civ, but you're actually president in the late 80s.
| Civ 6 is 40% off ($35.99) on Steam Summer Sale Posted: 22 Jun 2017 10:10 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:16 AM PDT
| ||
| [CIV 6] starting location wtf?? (standard starting position!) Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:10 AM PDT
| ||
| Civ V + all DLC for 13$ on steam Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:40 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 06:38 AM PDT | ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 06:18 PM PDT I never played civilization before but then I suddenly got the urge to play Civ. Which civilization should be my first one? Civ 5 or Civ 6? I am excited to get into the game. My Steam ID add me and hopefully, we can play a game together: http://steamcommunity.com/id/unoriginalcheeseslice/ [link] [comments] | ||
| [CIV 6] Beautiful location for an empire. Look at all those mountains! (Kongo) Posted: 22 Jun 2017 06:09 PM PDT
| ||
| What is your favorite Civ game and why? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:49 PM PDT I am just curious in seeing what is considered the "best" civ game in the eyes of the community. [link] [comments] | ||
| How do you like this deity start? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:42 PM PDT
| ||
| Civ VI is finally on sale. Reviews are mixed, but is it better than BE? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 07:23 PM PDT Reviews were mixed for BE but I finally gave in and bought it. It wasn't enough for me to come back to and while VI looks like a better game, if it's about as enjoyable as BE I may wait for GOTY like I promised myself. Thoughts? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:52 AM PDT | ||
| An interesting role reversal... Posted: 22 Jun 2017 08:06 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 10:13 AM PDT Is Civ 6 worth getting in the steam summer sale or should I be happy with civ 5 and wait another year? Have the major problems been fixed? [link] [comments] | ||
| Can we get some real touchscreen controls for Civ 6? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 06:46 PM PDT Compared to Civ 5, which works great on tablets, Civ 6 is barely playable. You can't mouse over things to see a tooltip (makes choosing civics to research a little difficult to say the least) and the general controls are a little janky. I figured the game would be fully playable on tablets at launch, let alone several months later. Are there plans to optimize controls for tablets? [link] [comments] | ||
| Question about Monarchy and housing. Posted: 22 Jun 2017 02:34 PM PDT Monarchy gives a +2 to any city with medieval walls, but I'm about to get renaissance walls from my tech tree. If I upgrade my walls to renaissance walls, will it remove the Monarchy bonus? Or does the Monarchy bonus work for anything higher than medieval walls? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 06:09 PM PDT I just finished downloading civ 6 and it will not open, when I press play it shows me playing civ 6 to my friends but it kicks me out 5 seconds after steam tries to open it. Anyone have a clue on how to fix it? [link] [comments] | ||
| What are the best settings to use when introducing my brother to Civ V? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 12:00 PM PDT We're going to be on s pretty long drive and I've bright my laptop. It will last about four hours on a single charge, what are the best settings to use to introduce my brother to the game? Speed, map size, difficulty? He wants to play as Greece. I'm playing as Rome. I'm thinking of walking him through a domination victory since the others take a while. [link] [comments] | ||
| Is there still no fix for the Ancient-Medieval wall bug? Posted: 22 Jun 2017 05:38 PM PDT I can't build my Medieval walls because it says I don't have ancient walls, but I do...is there anyway I can fix this? [link] [comments] | ||
| If you own XCOM 2 on Steam, you can pick up Civ 6 standard for $26.99! Posted: 22 Jun 2017 05:14 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 05:09 PM PDT I usually don't build theater squares because what's the point? I get enough culture from monuments to stay in second place and tourism has no value because Most games end up with me go for a science/domination or even religious victory. If Firaxis added 1 gold for 10 tourism, I think more people would consider going for a culture victory. Makes it a bit more realistic too because a fair bit of countries are reliant on their income from tourism. [link] [comments] | ||
| [Civ 5] Changing a Civ's units Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:48 PM PDT I'm using some of JFD's civs, and the Advanced Unit mod, but it appears that JFD's civs do not get access to many of the units. Is there a simple edit in one of the xmls that would allow say, Prussia to have access to Germany's units? It would be a preferable method; than editing each unit to give access to Prussia etc. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:45 PM PDT | ||
| When you think you're playing Civ, but you're actually president in the late 80s. Posted: 22 Jun 2017 04:14 PM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Sid Meier's Civilization. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment