World of Warcraft - Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!


Murloc Monday - ask your questions here!

Posted: 15 May 2017 03:05 AM PDT

Aaaaaughibbrgubugbugrguburgle! RwlRwlRwlRwl!
That's murloc for "Welcome to Murloc Mondays - where people can ask any type of question about WoW without getting Strangles by a Death Knight.
Questions can range from whats new in Legion, what class is OP, and how many Demons will it take to down Thrall?
Questions can come from brand new players, players returning, or veteran players who never got a chance to ask the right question.


New to WoW? Start here! | PvP with us! | Guide to Pet Battles | Other guides | FAQ

submitted by /u/AutoModerator
[link] [comments]

I met someone with the Black Qiraji Battle Tank and Scarab Lord title on my realm today

Posted: 15 May 2017 07:02 AM PDT

Some nostalgia to y'all

Posted: 15 May 2017 10:27 AM PDT

Mononoke Warcraft

Posted: 15 May 2017 12:03 AM PDT

The Black Temple opened 10 years ago today. Happy Anniversary Illidan! (5/15/07-5/15/17)

Posted: 15 May 2017 07:11 AM PDT

Title speaks for itself.

submitted by /u/colonel750
[link] [comments]

Gul'dan as a LEGO Brickhead

Posted: 15 May 2017 06:07 AM PDT

Welp, I've been caught too. They logged off after.

Posted: 15 May 2017 06:14 AM PDT

Blizzard, please remove the deserter debuff from Invasion scenarios

Posted: 15 May 2017 05:00 AM PDT

Last night, I finished the Invasion quests with 5 minutes to spare on alt #34523423, my last alt. I get into the Invasion scenario in Highmountain and after two minutes, I get booted.

I looked at recount to see the names of the two players and both of them are on my server. I whisper them both to ask why they booted me. Maybe I inadvertently did something without realizing it. No response.

Most likely, these guys were trolling.

In addition to getting booted from the scenario with only a few minutes remaining on the invasion, I received a 30 minute deserter debuff.

Luckily, the Invasion remained long enough after the timer counted down to 0 that my deserter debuff wore off and I was able to get back into the scenario before it despawned.

It's a shitty thing when players can troll each other in this manner.

submitted by /u/RumoredToBeGreat
[link] [comments]

I got a really "cool" gift for my bday from my friends

Posted: 15 May 2017 10:01 AM PDT

My little 2 raids-per-week guild managed to kill mythic Spellblade Aluriel last night. I know its a little late in the cycle to be super pumped about it but we only formed 5 weeks ago, so I made a video to commemorate it.

Posted: 15 May 2017 10:00 AM PDT

Another WoW commission: An evening of fishing (source and second piece in comments)

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:22 AM PDT

[Screenshot] Yesterday somebody asked if the bear challenge skin looked as silly as normal bear forms on the Karazhan Rat...

Posted: 15 May 2017 06:37 AM PDT

Guardian Druid Artifact Challenge without Luffas (896 Itemlevel)

Posted: 15 May 2017 07:43 AM PDT

Trade Prince Gallywix new model is in the game, he shows up during the PvP artifact skin quest!Also Rokhan is there meaning he is the new troll leader?

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:10 AM PDT

I don't know if this is common knowledge but during "A Royal Audience" quest he shows up with other important Horde heroes in the Royal Quarter of UC.Here is a screenshot:

http://imgur.com/a/qhIqw

submitted by /u/papanak94
[link] [comments]

Back in the days I hated this game so much

Posted: 15 May 2017 06:51 AM PDT

Not because the game was bad, but simply because all my friends was playing it, and I didn't have a PC or a internet connection, so couldn't take part in this game that everyone was talking about. All my friends stopped hanging out in the real world and instead was on their computer after school everyday. Everytime I was hanging with them in school they would all speak about wow, and in wow terminology, and I wouldn't understand a word of it, and felt very left out. So yeah FUCK THIS GAME was my conclusion. I hated that I couldn't take part in this thing that everyone was so passionate about.

13 years later .. I'm now playing the free trial and i'm loving the game xD

submitted by /u/RocketPoweredNoob
[link] [comments]

After ditching my rogue at the start of Legion, I finally have time to sit down and play it. I telling you, rogue quests are really easy. I wonder why more people don't play this class.

Posted: 14 May 2017 07:28 PM PDT

Queueing as healer..

Posted: 15 May 2017 08:51 AM PDT

Armory Stats - Artifact Challenge Appearances

Posted: 15 May 2017 01:55 AM PDT

It looks like my warlock is being photobombed by the Skull of Man'ari

Posted: 15 May 2017 10:26 AM PDT

ambient sound in town hubs (dalaran etc.)

Posted: 15 May 2017 06:26 AM PDT

yesterday evening i was really tired. i tried to play some wow but i really struggled. so i ported to dalaran and put my head on the desk to rest a bit.

i noticed something weird though. dalaran is a populated city, right? there are merchants, wandering npc's, guards etc. but all you hear is the wind and some crickets (at night). everyone in this town is just silent.

i didn't check the other towns because, again, i was really tired and exited the game shortly after. but i assume this applies to all towns. isn't it weird? towns should create the illusion that they're populated and alive. stuff's happening there but all you hear is wind and a terrible silence.

have you noticed it, too? what are your thoughts about it? thinking about it, do you know any addons that add proper ambient sound to the town hubs?

submitted by /u/zzzornbringer
[link] [comments]

What is your server known for?

Posted: 15 May 2017 05:06 AM PDT

Hey guys, I'm working on a project, and I was hoping to get some help with some of the little details of your server.

Basically, what are the defining characteristics of your server? Do you happen to have any sever specific memes? What is your server known for?

Also - which server, and what region? (NA / EU / OC/ etc.)

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Aeso381
[link] [comments]

What did I get myself into?

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:58 AM PDT

First time playing WoW on Saturday.
Bought Legion.......LOL

submitted by /u/diarrheajenn
[link] [comments]

MELTDOWN MONDAY: NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT RAGE

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:13 AM PDT

WAITING WAITING WAITING FOR TOMB, NOTHING GOING ON BUT PLAYING SOME WORLD OF DUCK HUNT AND GETTING INTO PUGS THAT STILL CAN'T HANDLE EMPOWERED BONDS CORRECTLY!

REMEMBER THE RULES:

  • PRESS THE CAPSLOCK BUTTON ON YOUR KEYBOARD

  • WRITE ABOUT WHATEVER IS MAKING YOU ANGRY

  • OTHER PLAYERS WILL AGREE WITH YOU IN ALL CAPS

  • SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER ABOUT THINGS WE HATE WILL FORM A STRONG RELATIONAL BOND IN THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT COMMUNITY

  • ???

  • PROFIT

RANT TRENDS:

  • 7.2.5 IS GOING TO RUIN EVERY SPEC, THE SET BONUSES ARE ALL TERRIBLE AND THEY NERFED THE CURRENT ONES SO WE CAN'T JUST GO GET +50 ILVL TITANFORGES OF THOSE EITHER

  • DIABLOFICATION CONTINUES WITH HELLFIRE SOMETHING-OR-ANOTHERS

  • I'VE RUN NIGHTHOLD SO MUCH I ONLY NEED ONE PIECE STILL AND IT ABSOLUTELY REFUSES TO DROP FOR ME OR ANYONE IN MY GROUP THAT COULD POSSIBLY TRADE IT TO ME

  • I STILL FEEL COMPELLED TO RUN NH FOR THAT PIECE ANYWAY!

  • OH YEAH, ALL I GET ARE BAD LEGENDARIES.

LINK TO LAST THREAD

submitted by /u/Jabari11
[link] [comments]

Moonguard summed up in one picture

Posted: 15 May 2017 03:17 PM PDT

Vault of the Wardens +20 Disc Priest POV full run 32 min

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:27 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.