The Legend of Zelda - BoTW Daily Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - May 15, 2017 |
- BoTW Daily Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - May 15, 2017
- Weekly Challenge Thread (May 15th) - Enemy Photo Op
- Cool new phone case
- My fiancee is a huge Zelda fan so I got her this house key as a surprise.
- Nintendo Developing ‘The Legend of Zelda’ Smartphone Game
- (Botw) Making it to Death Mountain for the first time and finding out at Goron City that there was such a thing as "fireproof elixers"
- My two sweeties getting ready to fight Ganondorf
- [BotW spoilers] How would you feel if future games dropped...?
- This physically hurts me
- The evolution of Link (and 4 other main Nintendo characters.)
- (BotW) Yiga Clan members spawn more often after wiping out their hideout. Is it normal?
- [BoTW] Here's something fun: you can detonate your bomb during a flurry rush
- [BotW][OC] Mipha's Theme played on the accordion
- [BOTW] Just realised that the shrines are made from fossilised loftwings. They thought of everything!
- Breath of the Wild Kass Quests Guide [Zelda Breath of the Wild Wiki]
- [OC][Music] Song of Storms, Funk House remix by me and a friend, I hope you like it!
- If you've finished BoTW, I need your help!
- Nintendo Making Zelda Smartphone Game -- Non-WSJ link so you can read whole thing
- Breath of the Wild: My mum realised you can loot the broken carts that are scattered through Hyrule.
- Breath of the Wild but Link talks back (Animation I made)
- [shit post - BotW humor]
- I drew Volvagia
- For Merchandise Monday
- wind waker help
- Ok, is LOZ:BOTW as good as the trailer?
- BS The Legend of Zelda - James & Mike Mondays
- Undiscovered Stables!
| BoTW Daily Questions Thread: Ask questions and get help! - May 15, 2017 Posted: 15 May 2017 06:10 AM PDT The new queue has many questions being asked so here's a daily megathread to help your question not get lost. You're more than welcome to continue to make threads with questions. Please try and help users by answering their questions! Questions could have spoilers in them! BEWARE ALL THOSE WHO ENTER! Minor spoilers will be below about weapons, bosses, locations, etc. But someone might ask a question regarding a moment that has happened you have not experienced. So please know what you're entering. Tips and Tricks MegathreadWant tips and tricks? Read all the tips and tricks provided by you, the users. Or submit your own. Spoiler policy>> Read the spoiler policy here. << TL;DR: Major locations/temples and major character names will be allowed in titles with the release of the game. Titles still must be vague and cannot divulge storylines. Boss names, dungeon weapons, plot points are not allowed in titles. Titles must begin with [SPOILERS] when discussing the game or they will be removed. [link] [comments] |
| Weekly Challenge Thread (May 15th) - Enemy Photo Op Posted: 15 May 2017 07:40 AM PDT Introduction to Weekly ChallengesTwo weeks ago /u/Diamondpup and the mods started a weekly Breath of the Wild challenge to add some fun to our play through of this newest Zelda game. Last week /u/Lavender_macaron issued the challenge, and this week it's my turn! To recap, the overall rules for the weekly challenge are as follows:
*You're welcome to vote on results with your upvotes, even if you don't want to try the challenge. *If you win and don't have a challenge ready for the following week, please let the mods know as soon as possible. *This is not a thread to brainstorm, share or issue new challenges so please keep your comments on topic for the current challenge (results, questions, help for others, etc.). If you have a Challenge in mind, please submit it privately to the Mods or OP; they can hang on to it in case a new challenge isn't up and ready. Challenge (15 May 2017)This week's challenge is to take the most humorous and/or clever picture with a enemy or villian. You must have Link be in the picture along with the enemy. Here is an example. Feel free to get as outrageous as you can! Hints & Tips
In case you want to see the previous challenges or try them yourself, here are the links: [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 15 May 2017 01:42 AM PDT |
| My fiancee is a huge Zelda fan so I got her this house key as a surprise. Posted: 15 May 2017 04:37 AM PDT |
| Nintendo Developing ‘The Legend of Zelda’ Smartphone Game Posted: 14 May 2017 09:13 PM PDT Full article:
[link] [comments] |
| Posted: 15 May 2017 09:14 AM PDT |
| My two sweeties getting ready to fight Ganondorf Posted: 15 May 2017 06:12 AM PDT |
| [BotW spoilers] How would you feel if future games dropped...? Posted: 14 May 2017 12:10 PM PDT ...the green tunic? Even as a late game thing? Sure, BotW has the Tunic of the Wild, but it's never acknowledged in cutscenes and link goes back to the Champion's Tunic in the ending. I have to say, after 200+ hours of BotW, I've really grown to like Link's new "official" look. The blue stands out better against the grassy backgrounds and the longer hair without a hat just looks cool. I find myself roaming around with the champion's tunic even more than I do with the Tunic of the Wild What if BotW was just "phasing out" the classic green? How would you feel if Link used the blue tunic as his main outfit from now on, or even more, if the main outfit changed in every future game? Honestly, as much as I like the classic green and specifically liked the retro look of the Tunic of the Wild, and I can't believe I'm saying this, I think I would be ok with it. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 15 May 2017 01:58 AM PDT |
| The evolution of Link (and 4 other main Nintendo characters.) Posted: 15 May 2017 03:27 AM PDT |
| (BotW) Yiga Clan members spawn more often after wiping out their hideout. Is it normal? Posted: 14 May 2017 05:50 PM PDT It's a little bit annoyed because they'll spawn once you're out of any settlements or stable! [link] [comments] |
| [BoTW] Here's something fun: you can detonate your bomb during a flurry rush Posted: 14 May 2017 09:00 PM PDT It's pretty hard to do since enemies will often knock your bombs away, but if you do a perfect dodge with a bomb behind the enemy, pressing L will activate an awesome slow motion explosion and let you watch those Havoc physics in action. [link] [comments] |
| [BotW][OC] Mipha's Theme played on the accordion Posted: 15 May 2017 03:59 AM PDT |
| Posted: 15 May 2017 12:53 AM PDT |
| Breath of the Wild Kass Quests Guide [Zelda Breath of the Wild Wiki] Posted: 15 May 2017 12:55 AM PDT |
| [OC][Music] Song of Storms, Funk House remix by me and a friend, I hope you like it! Posted: 15 May 2017 04:12 AM PDT |
| If you've finished BoTW, I need your help! Posted: 15 May 2017 06:57 AM PDT |
| Nintendo Making Zelda Smartphone Game -- Non-WSJ link so you can read whole thing Posted: 15 May 2017 06:33 AM PDT |
| Breath of the Wild: My mum realised you can loot the broken carts that are scattered through Hyrule. Posted: 14 May 2017 05:19 PM PDT Is that common knowledge? Me and my friends never realised you could! [link] [comments] |
| Breath of the Wild but Link talks back (Animation I made) Posted: 15 May 2017 06:26 AM PDT |
| Posted: 15 May 2017 06:00 AM PDT I get in to work and start my computer. I walk in to the bathroom and 2 of 3 stalls are occupied. I hop in to the empty stall and am immediately disappointed that I didn't get a korok seed. That is all, have a good day everyone. [link] [comments] |
| Posted: 15 May 2017 07:35 AM PDT |
| Posted: 15 May 2017 05:56 AM PDT |
| Posted: 15 May 2017 09:38 AM PDT so i'm in the stage where the dragon boat thing teels me to head for the forsaken fortress to save link's sister. what I discovered so far is that i need some power from "the place where the wind god guides you" aka that bird island to get the frozen arrow to unlock a bunch of places and freez the lava island to get the power to lift huge rocks to unlock more places. can i do that before heading to the forsaken fortress? please keep the answer as spoiler free as possible so either yes or no [link] [comments] |
| Ok, is LOZ:BOTW as good as the trailer? Posted: 15 May 2017 09:28 AM PDT I keep asking myself if it's worth buying a Switch just to play BOTW. I know it has gotten amazing reviews, and I've loved every Zelda so far, but this isn't about buying the game but buying a whole console just to play it. I loved loved loved the 2017 trailer. It was so cinematic and turned LOZ into something that looked like an amazing dramatic emotional movie. Will I be getting that or just another (incredible) Zelda game? (I'm guessing it'll be something more but need confirmation) [link] [comments] |
| BS The Legend of Zelda - James & Mike Mondays Posted: 15 May 2017 08:36 AM PDT |
| Posted: 15 May 2017 08:23 AM PDT I've played BOTW for over 90 hours and completed the main story and I just found 2 new stables I hadn't before! WTF! I still have 50 shrines to get too. This game just doesn't give up! Does anyone know the total amount of Stables? A lot of side missions come from them so keen to get them all! [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Legend of Zelda. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment