Skyrim - Paint me like one of ur French girls,jack |
- Paint me like one of ur French girls,jack
- TIL ants don't only appear on tree stumps
- Loyal Through and Through
- Found this piece of trash in the Bard's College. I couldn't have this getting into an impressionable child's hands, could I?
- Stormcloaks are pretty badass, just because of one single random encounter
- I met a friendly spriggan
- Lunar Dragon
- Shadowgreen Cavern is so damn beautiful...
- even in bloodskal barrow, this guy WILL find you.
- I Hate Falmer:Taste My Mace Pt. 1
- Lurking above the surface
- My friend's Skyrim mispronunciations.
- One They Fear (Animation)
- What's your favorite class of Weapon?
- Last night I dreamed my cat learned how to pick locks. Do you think I am playing Skyrim too much?
- So Humble
- He insisted we take a selfie first
- I Hate Falmer: Taste My Mace Pt. 2
- So I decided to attack a Fox right when I got to Riverwood...
- Rise and Shine
- What's the strangest glitch you've ever had?
- Yeah, it would be a shame if the Thieves Guild master caught wind of this
- Farkas is just a little slow sometimes
| Paint me like one of ur French girls,jack Posted: 15 May 2017 04:59 PM PDT
| ||
| TIL ants don't only appear on tree stumps Posted: 15 May 2017 07:45 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 06:16 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 05:14 AM PDT
| ||
| Stormcloaks are pretty badass, just because of one single random encounter Posted: 16 May 2017 03:53 AM PDT When you meet the three idiot bandits trying to pretend to be Imperial soldiers, if you are a Stormcloak, you get an option to say "It's only three of you Imperials against one Stormcloak...That hardly seems fair." I'm usually an Imperial guy but I guess Stormcloaks are automatically issued a giant pair of cojones when they enlist. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 02:13 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 04:37 PM PDT
| ||
| Shadowgreen Cavern is so damn beautiful... Posted: 16 May 2017 02:51 AM PDT
| ||
| even in bloodskal barrow, this guy WILL find you. Posted: 16 May 2017 12:07 AM PDT
| ||
| I Hate Falmer:Taste My Mace Pt. 1 Posted: 15 May 2017 01:38 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 09:29 AM PDT
| ||
| My friend's Skyrim mispronunciations. Posted: 15 May 2017 05:22 PM PDT Not sure if this is really the place for it, but my friend plays Skyrim avidly, and whenever we talk about it, he manages to mispronounce certain names and words, with hilarious results. I thought I'd share his slips with you all. Sorry in advance if you don't find it as funny as we do. Draugr: dorger, darger, dragger Serana: Savanna, Saranna Dwemer: Dormer, dremer, droomer (at my insistence that he just call them "dwarves," he said, "But they aren't dorves, they're ottomanatons.") Ogmund Infinium: Ommus Iffidia, Ominous Infindia, Hummus Infinnia Word Wall: Ward Wall, Woored Wall Fus Ro Dah: Fus Ro Doh, Fus Roo Doo, Nightingales: Nightgales, Nightgeld, Nightingold, Nightgeldings Lydia: Liddi Meridia's Beacon: Mordo's Beacon, Muda's Beacon I feel at this point I should clarify that English is in fact his first language-- his mind just runs ahead of his tongue sometimes, with wonderful results. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 12:02 AM PDT
| ||
| What's your favorite class of Weapon? Posted: 16 May 2017 01:25 AM PDT
| ||
| Last night I dreamed my cat learned how to pick locks. Do you think I am playing Skyrim too much? Posted: 16 May 2017 03:28 AM PDT Last night I had this dream. My cat, Lily, was picking the lock on the door to my apartment because she wanted to get out. I stopped her but every time I passed the door she was picking the lock, Skyrim style. The weird part was the lock was on the bottom of the door, at just the right height for my cat to get to. And the lock was inside the door, not outside. Is it even possible to play Skyrim too much? Is this a sign? What does it all mean? What's wrong with me?! :P [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 16 May 2017 05:47 AM PDT
| ||
| He insisted we take a selfie first Posted: 16 May 2017 12:39 AM PDT
| ||
| I Hate Falmer: Taste My Mace Pt. 2 Posted: 15 May 2017 03:33 PM PDT
| ||
| So I decided to attack a Fox right when I got to Riverwood... Posted: 16 May 2017 01:47 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 04:40 PM PDT
| ||
| What's the strangest glitch you've ever had? Posted: 15 May 2017 07:11 PM PDT | ||
| Yeah, it would be a shame if the Thieves Guild master caught wind of this Posted: 15 May 2017 10:16 PM PDT
| ||
| Farkas is just a little slow sometimes Posted: 15 May 2017 12:59 PM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment