DayZ - Introducing The NWAF In Blocky Minecraft Goodness!


Introducing The NWAF In Blocky Minecraft Goodness!

Posted: 15 May 2017 04:20 PM PDT

Social Life doesnt end with Death

Posted: 16 May 2017 05:49 AM PDT

When the backpack is bigger than you :)

Posted: 16 May 2017 06:05 AM PDT

My Favorite View

Posted: 15 May 2017 04:46 PM PDT

Group Prayer on the Eve of Battle.

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:37 AM PDT

Chickens

Posted: 15 May 2017 11:40 PM PDT

I've killed three chickens in the last couple of days, but every time I try to loot them, nothing shows up in the vicinity. The first time, the chickens was very close to a wall, so I thought maybe the body bugged into the wall. The second time, the dead body was floating, so also seemed like a bug. But the third one I killed (a rooster), was on the ground in the middle of a field. Still, nothing showed up -- I could not loot its body parts.

Anyone else have this issue? Is it a known bug? Am I just doing something wrong???

submitted by /u/AquaGB
[link] [comments]

Best place to find Mosins and ammo?

Posted: 16 May 2017 06:12 AM PDT

Just wondering where you guys recommend to find Mosins and ammo?

submitted by /u/beefwoof
[link] [comments]

Where would you suggest I hide a barrel?

Posted: 16 May 2017 04:56 AM PDT

I now know not to hide barrels in the foliage of trees that surround a giant army tent. I wouldn't have seen the barrels if it wasn't for that big ass tent. Sorry but it's a harsh world and I needed the Winchester ammo. Still, I did leave you my tape, netting and. 380 ammo.

Anyway, those of you that successfully manage to stash your goodies away, how do you do it?

submitted by /u/ChipFromTheShow
[link] [comments]

Anybody else not being able to record footage on Public servers?

Posted: 15 May 2017 08:38 PM PDT

I get audio and visual using OBS on Private but not on "certain"public ...just audio?

submitted by /u/Mark_Knophler
[link] [comments]

Soooo about that apple-glitching thing...

Posted: 15 May 2017 11:28 AM PDT

I'm looking for some opinions about apple glitching. I've seen some really strong reactions about it recently, and I know a few view it as cheating. I've personally always felt that it was a bit immersion breaking to walk up to a tree and "search" and not find anything, because IRL you'd be able to see the apples. Obviously, not everything from real life can be implemented. It's a game after all, but I'm genuinely interested in hearing people's opinions about it. Feel free to chime in with thoughts on "Searching for stones" as well.

submitted by /u/2easilyamused
[link] [comments]

A race to get a fresh spawn a fully decked backpack.

Posted: 15 May 2017 05:07 PM PDT

TriZ scores an Event winning kill on the Doctor outside Cherno - Wins a fully kitted UMP +mags and ammo

Posted: 16 May 2017 02:34 AM PDT

Reuinited and it feels so good

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:45 AM PDT

Sold my gaming rig a couple years ago when I had my second child just bought razer stealth blade and started playing again. Had over 700 hours logged before I quit playing. Would love people to play with while I get back in the swing of things.

submitted by /u/codyblackstock
[link] [comments]

Okey, I need this in the Beta. (barricade)

Posted: 15 May 2017 06:53 PM PDT

Tips for a new player

Posted: 15 May 2017 02:53 PM PDT

So I've decided to upgrade my computer and buy one to run DayZ, but I've never really had experience with the game at all, only watched videos by various people. Can anyone point out the best map variants such as where most of the less than reputable assholes are who kill for no reason, best loot, and so on? And also would you guys reccomend Arma 3/DayZ Mod better or is DayZ Standalone? Although I've seen gameplay it looks complicated.

submitted by /u/animefanatprom
[link] [comments]

Best spots to find vss vintorez?

Posted: 15 May 2017 04:42 PM PDT

I currently have the ammo and mags and are currently looking for the gun. I've been checking the tisy radar dish and the Gaurd post just west of the tents. Any good places I should check?

submitted by /u/PWNINGPETE
[link] [comments]

A Story Of Revenge...

Posted: 15 May 2017 05:29 PM PDT

Just recently, I made the long ass run from Berezino to Tisy with a good friend of mine. Getting geared was our only intention, and boy did we get geared. We left Tisy looking like Navy Seal operators. My friend had an SVD and I myself was packing an AKM with several mags and attachments. Anyways, we decide to head back towards Berezino for some PvP, because up until then, our trip had been kind of boring, so we set out to make it a bit more exciting. As we were entering Berezino, we heard a bunch of shots, and they were loud. My buddy and I retreated into the treeline and took cover. I took out my PSO-1 scope and scanned the area to see where the shooter was. Lo and behold, I spotted him on the roof of the hospital, shooting at fresh spawns with a trumpet. After drawing my AKM, I lined up my crosshairs, waited for the right moment, and took a shot. He went down, and after scanning the area to make sure it was clear, we decided to head in. We found the fresh spawn, bandaged him up, gave him some food and a Pipsi before we headed off. However, things would only get more turbulent from here...

After leaving Berezino, my buddy and I decided to head towards Solnichniy to meet up with another friend of ours. On the way to there, we passed by a couple of fresh spawns, but no one else. After entering Solni, we met up with our other friend, who was a fresh spawn. We stopped to drop him some food and a pistol, when all of a sudden... shots rang out. I sprinted behind the big metal building and took cover there. I looked over and saw the body of both my friends. My friend tells me that he was shot at from the Quarry. I quickly went over to the other side of the warehouse so I could get a better look at the cliffs. Of course, there were two players there, all trigger happy, still shooting, even though there didn't seem to be anyone else in the town. I had an RGD2 smoke grenade and a flashbang, so I deployed both of those as a distraction that would provide some cover until I got to the treeline. As I was sprinting towards the trees, I made the decision that I was going to kill these players, up close...

Upon entering the treeline, I drew my AKM just in case shit hit the fan, but it hadn't reached that level quite yet. I remember spending 15 minutes going up the hill and taking a wide berth, to make sure I wouldn't get detected. After getting to the top of the hill, I circled around and headed towards the cliffs. They were still up there, camping the cliffs, shooting at anything that moved. At this point, I was about 25 feet away, and still unnoticed. I raised my AKM, ready to kill, and then the one with the M4 turned around. I panicked a little bit, and started shooting in bursts, pulling down as much as I could. In the end, the recoil of the AKM got the best of me, and I ended up dead, but things weren't over yet...

For a second, I contemplated exiting the game, but I didn't. I hit that dreaded "respawn" button, and in a moment of sheer luck, I got a spawn in Solnichniy. I realized that I had a second chance to kill these fuckers, and that I was going to succeed. I immediately ran to Dolina, with only one thing in mind, the police station. I entered the station as a fresh spawn, and I left the station as a fresh spawn, but with a CR75 and 2 magazines. After that, I ran back towards Solnichniy, sticking to the treeline for cover. As I got closer to Solni, I saw 2 players run across the road. Guess who it was? Yep, it was those 2 fuckers that killed both my friends and who knows how many fresh spawns. However, they were heading for the one place that would render them useless against me and my CR75... the water pump. I stayed in the treeline just to make sure they didn't have their guns out, and they didn't. Seizing my chance, I drew my gun, and sprinted towards them. I raised my gun and shot the one with the M4. His buddy with the SKS turned around, but it was too late, and I emptied my magazine into him. After shooting their bodies in the head to make sure they weren't dead, I decided to head back out. However, before I left, I took all their gear that wasn't ruined, and headed off to Berezino, where my buddy was. After meeting up with him, I gave him all the stuff I had, because after all... I did owe it to him.

submitted by /u/DuhSude
[link] [comments]

Wear your seatbelt

Posted: 15 May 2017 11:27 AM PDT

Interesting things to do with a hostage?

Posted: 15 May 2017 01:13 PM PDT

Okay scenario: You have a hostage tied up and put into a jail cell in PD, what are some creative things to do with them?

submitted by /u/FrogCoffee
[link] [comments]

[MOD] I had a great night on mod - there's a whole lot of game in there

Posted: 15 May 2017 01:11 PM PDT

I haven't played since 1.8.6 - it feels a whole lot smoother and faster. Still a great euro community with good server numbers. If you are thinking of coming back to mod this is a good time!

submitted by /u/TomAskew
[link] [comments]

Returning player Help!

Posted: 15 May 2017 05:29 PM PDT

was wondering if hackers are still a problem on this game as i playd 1-2 years back and was filled with people hacking couldn't ever get full geared w/o running into hackers

submitted by /u/WongPan
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.