Minecraft - Always have a plan C |
- Always have a plan C
- Jeb hints at a bird food alternative!
- Who enabled PVP?
- PSA: If you have a Slime Skin, Please add a transparent outer layer. It makes it look 10x better
- Backport - a mod that adds Shulker Boxes, Observers, and more to 1.10
- World's End Inn
- Can we please fix parrots?
- I ten to like going out a ways on servers and hiding little (or big) easter eggs around the world.
- My 6 year old daughter asked me to build her a big house for her birthday. This is what i have so far any tips for finishing it off?
- Airfield
- Poor guy
- Minecraft - Nintendo Switch Edition - Seed 7411129948097976474
- I just updated my resource pack "Gearan" to 1.12, maybe you want to check it out :D
- I love do this rare things
- I've made the function format a bit stricter in the next pre. Comments only with #, and commands must not have a preceding forwards slash.
- Is the Nintendo Switch Edition a port of the Console or Device version?
- What Should I Put Here?
- I can't place blocks in certain areas. One of my mods was accidentally uninstalled but I reinstalled it immediately. Some of the blocks reappeared but this what happens to spots they did not. Are these spaces no longer usable?
- Never Gonna Give You Up sung by the 1.12 narrator
- My most recent work (Unfinished but ready to take some pictures) If you want the map I can upload it to MEGA <3
- Looking for... Minecart system with destination info encoded in a parallel redstone line for switching tracks along the way.
- My very own minecraft diary!
- What are some creative uses of the transparent skin layer?
- I built a high speed train, specifically the German ICE 3
| Posted: 15 May 2017 02:01 PM PDT
| ||
| Jeb hints at a bird food alternative! Posted: 14 May 2017 11:59 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 05:00 PM PDT
| ||
| PSA: If you have a Slime Skin, Please add a transparent outer layer. It makes it look 10x better Posted: 15 May 2017 02:40 PM PDT
| ||
| Backport - a mod that adds Shulker Boxes, Observers, and more to 1.10 Posted: 15 May 2017 07:56 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 09:37 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 10:20 AM PDT Parrots' main feature is fine, not particularly great, but fine. Something I don't understand though is their dismount/mount feature. I mean their mount feature is okay, a little unreliable, but their dismount feature is stupid. How are you supposed to bring your parrots along if they're just going to fly off the instant you jump? They would be so useful for caving if they would actually stand on your shoulder for more than 5 meters. [link] [comments] | ||
| I ten to like going out a ways on servers and hiding little (or big) easter eggs around the world. Posted: 15 May 2017 03:36 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 03:53 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 14 May 2017 11:24 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 09:52 AM PDT
| ||
| Minecraft - Nintendo Switch Edition - Seed 7411129948097976474 Posted: 15 May 2017 12:04 PM PDT
| ||
| I just updated my resource pack "Gearan" to 1.12, maybe you want to check it out :D Posted: 15 May 2017 10:41 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 02:58 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 04:50 AM PDT
| ||
| Is the Nintendo Switch Edition a port of the Console or Device version? Posted: 15 May 2017 12:36 PM PDT | ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 04:25 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 01:26 PM PDT
| ||
| Never Gonna Give You Up sung by the 1.12 narrator Posted: 14 May 2017 06:56 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 02:36 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 05:06 PM PDT I know someone had done this a while back I just can't find it. You would choose a destination and a specific pulse would be generated. If it got ahead of you it would be held in a loop until you got there. When it reached a switch the signal would direct it to the correct possession. I only remember reading about it and never saw it in action. I have a very clear memory reading about it. I don't think I'm loosing it but I can't seem to find anything like it or I'm just not using the correct search terms. Anyone hear of this? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 15 May 2017 11:24 AM PDT https://notepad.pw/share/p3a1nlnrk This is my own minecraft diary, created today and written while I was slowly dieing... I will only update this some days, since I have to do a lot of other stuff, but I'll post this every week. [link] [comments] | ||
| What are some creative uses of the transparent skin layer? Posted: 15 May 2017 05:13 PM PDT I haven't seen much use of the transparent layer. Personally I use it for glasses, but currently I want to step up my game. Don't be afraid to bring up some visual examples! [link] [comments] | ||
| I built a high speed train, specifically the German ICE 3 Posted: 15 May 2017 01:47 PM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Minecraft on reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment