Halo - Excuse me sir, I wasn't finished with that


Excuse me sir, I wasn't finished with that

Posted: 15 May 2017 12:13 PM PDT

ske7ch said no Halo 3 Anniversary, but didn't say no Halo 3: Anniversary

Posted: 15 May 2017 10:56 AM PDT

(it's a joke)

submitted by /u/TheDemoScout
[link] [comments]

Somebody re-did a halo 2 E3 footage and it looks amazing

Posted: 15 May 2017 04:52 AM PDT

Not your average suicide. I'm still trying to figure this one out.

Posted: 15 May 2017 07:19 PM PDT

Halo 2's "Uprising" - A Masterpiece Of Levelcraft Storytelling

Posted: 15 May 2017 06:18 PM PDT

Arbiter fanart.

Posted: 15 May 2017 08:39 PM PDT

Quinn DelHoyo promoted to Lead Designer

Posted: 15 May 2017 12:58 PM PDT

Twitter bio updated some time in the last day.

https://twitter.com/quinndelhoyo?lang=en

Thoughts?

submitted by /u/Swainoo
[link] [comments]

Does anybody else find Social sweatier than Ranked?

Posted: 15 May 2017 02:47 PM PDT

Social Skirmish feels anything but. It feels like non-stop sweaty strongholds. I have easier games in Diamond/Platinum ranked.

I really miss being able to try hard in ranked (Halo3) and then take a break and play social slayer etc. It felt like there was a clear distinction between the two and I could have fun in both.

Halo 5 is so go hard or go home, it's a big turn off to a lot of people I think.

submitted by /u/DynamicFear
[link] [comments]

BLOW ME AWAY - HALO 2: BREAKING BENJAMIN | Frankie Day cover

Posted: 15 May 2017 06:12 AM PDT

Matchmaking Feedback Update May 15th

Posted: 15 May 2017 10:31 AM PDT

Why am I so garbage at Halo 5

Posted: 15 May 2017 06:52 PM PDT

So I don't really game much (like once or twice a month) but whenever I play Halo 5 I am just awful. My pistol is weak and pretty much everything else is too. I jump on MCC and still kill it on Halo 3. I used to play alot when I was younger and it's just frustrating to be so bad now. Why are the two games so fundamentally different?

submitted by /u/SubjectDeltaIA
[link] [comments]

Kelly Stages of Intoxication by LostDecay [Fan comic]

Posted: 15 May 2017 10:37 AM PDT

Don't mind me...

Posted: 15 May 2017 07:23 PM PDT

Reminder: You can check game chat for other players with mics by simply pressing "B" on the score screen.

Posted: 15 May 2017 10:27 PM PDT

Ultimately whether you want to be in party chat during a game is up to you, but if you have a solo queue guy on your team checking to see if they have a mic is as easy as pressing "B in the score menu.

Not trying to be snarky, I've run into a number of people in ranked that actually didn't know you could do this.

submitted by /u/BurritoWeek
[link] [comments]

Does MCC have a glitch where it messes up your party chat?

Posted: 15 May 2017 08:07 PM PDT

I started playing mcc with my friend and after a few games my headset stops receiving voice chat. Sometimes it comes back but mostly I have to power cycle the Xbox to fix it.

My friends can hear me, it looks like my voice is still being broadcasted, I hear game audio but no voice.

I use turtle beach ear force 500.

submitted by /u/LordBoobington
[link] [comments]

How is spawn trapping on Viking in BTB still happening?

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:57 PM PDT

I honestly can't remember the last time I played this map in BTB and didn't get spawn trapped by the enemy team in a fireteam. It's ridiculous that this happens so much.

submitted by /u/JoeRLL
[link] [comments]

The Master Chief: A Character Study – Halo 2

Posted: 14 May 2017 11:59 PM PDT

Killionaire on Station Zulu with Double Clusterluck

Posted: 15 May 2017 11:16 AM PDT

Believe... ��������������

Posted: 15 May 2017 11:32 PM PDT

THAT HALO 3 ANNIVERSARY IS REAL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (Of course this was a joke)

submitted by /u/AlexRnzAxel
[link] [comments]

Did anyone else notice that a halo game always comes out when it's treyarch's turn to make a call of duty?

Posted: 15 May 2017 07:01 AM PDT

Think about it, halo reach and black ops 1 both came out in 2010, halo 4 and black ops 2 both came out in 2012, halo 5 and black ops 3 both came out three years later in 2015, and now halo 6 and whatever treyarch's next game is are both most likely coming out in 2018.

submitted by /u/genericwhiteguy203
[link] [comments]

Halo on PC?

Posted: 15 May 2017 02:57 PM PDT

Im not very up to date on things here, but im sure it was confirmed there is no huge thing for E3 this year for the next major halo game. So do you think they might bring Halo 5 to PC? Im getting tired of using Halo online so i hope there is an official game coming to PC soon, a man can hope

submitted by /u/CaptainMuffins_
[link] [comments]

HALO Spartan armor

Posted: 15 May 2017 11:22 AM PDT

Does anyone know anyone who is selling HALO armor suits? Mainly 3d printed suits, and for under $500 would be nice. Thank you in advance for your help, fellow Spartans.

submitted by /u/Zrex_9224
[link] [comments]

Keep it clean. Or: How to lose a match.

Posted: 15 May 2017 01:09 PM PDT

Whoa

Posted: 15 May 2017 12:26 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.