Grand Theft Auto V - I guess I'm not pulling into my garage....


I guess I'm not pulling into my garage....

Posted: 15 May 2017 10:10 AM PDT

Everything Double $ and RP

Posted: 15 May 2017 03:04 PM PDT

So last Monday I made a post questioning whether we will ever see the return of double $ and RP for Heists and low and behold they came back the very next day. So today, I am wondering if Rockstar can just make EVERYTHING double $ and RP for the next two weeks to really make everyone grind in anticipation of the Gunrunners DLC.

submitted by /u/Cooney830
[link] [comments]

Is rockstar giving away login money?

Posted: 15 May 2017 04:12 AM PDT

Every now and then i will log into gta 5 online and get 500,000 but i haven't purchased shark cards or anything. In the last 2 or 3 weeks i have got about 1.5 to 2 million in total and they have all been 500,000 i get each from logging in. So has rockstar been giving money to people when they login at certain times

submitted by /u/xXxCoolcraftxXx
[link] [comments]

TIL: You can throw an explosive while aiming.

Posted: 15 May 2017 11:47 PM PDT

Double Payouts ending time?

Posted: 15 May 2017 08:58 PM PDT

I've looked what I call everywhere and can't find an exact time the double payouts are going to end. Does anyone know the exact time the double $ and RP ends?

submitted by /u/iAmIlluminatus
[link] [comments]

A way to report modders?

Posted: 15 May 2017 04:40 AM PDT

If I remember correctly, Rockstar closed down their banhammer email account. I really want to report a modder who removed all my weapons and ammo, which costs around 200k, he then teleported me to him and shot me in the head with explosive ammo. I've shadowplayed it all, but can I send the video to R*?

submitted by /u/KredeBallade
[link] [comments]

Is it just me or is GTA V listed as DLC for itself?

Posted: 15 May 2017 11:47 PM PDT

question for Yacht owners

Posted: 15 May 2017 07:19 PM PDT

so, i'm on my boat as CEO w/ 3 CEO Associates. i have defenses set to 'Associates only' across the board. however, a group of "frenemies" who happened to be in the same lobby were able to board my yacht! i turned off defenses so we could shoot them, but they just spawned back on the boat. with access set to 'Associates only', how are these punks able to board and stay on my yacht? i mean, what's the point of this setting if i doesn't work.. : (

submitted by /u/BoChili
[link] [comments]

One hell of a long shot

Posted: 15 May 2017 09:18 AM PDT

[PS4] Hosting Race Lobbies Drop psns to join

Posted: 15 May 2017 01:58 PM PDT

Things Are Going Well... - A GTA Online Short Film

Posted: 15 May 2017 07:18 AM PDT

Steam workshop

Posted: 15 May 2017 10:34 AM PDT

Hello,

I bought the physical copy op the game (with the 7 cds) from a retailer. can i link the game to steam? can i acces the workshop/mods? if not, can i play with friends who has it on steam?

submitted by /u/royman40
[link] [comments]

Karma's a bitch, bitch!

Posted: 15 May 2017 05:24 PM PDT

Office decor/accommodation

Posted: 15 May 2017 03:01 AM PDT

Is there any possibility that either of them will come on sale in the future? I want a new interior and want the accommodation so I can spawn there but don't fancy forking out nearly 2 million for it to then go on sale.

submitted by /u/handsomeasspandy
[link] [comments]

game suggestions for playlist (PS4)

Posted: 15 May 2017 12:52 PM PDT

anyone have some cool game modes to add to my playlist (from the social club site)? need to freshen mine up. thx

submitted by /u/BoChili
[link] [comments]

Was trying voices for gta rp. Opinions?

Posted: 15 May 2017 02:45 PM PDT

I really wanted to get in on this gta rp server that is coming out in about a month.. so I went into public fivem servers to try and iron out some voices. Should I dial it back a bit or are these just right? I'm definitely going to try some more. I've got a hick accent ready.

A kind of dopey beet farmer voice: https://youtu.be/bMbtIbDEiao

A kind of southern hick voice: https://youtu.be/85s0B9zRTDA

The accent gets more solidified further into the videos.

I also don't want to be annoying if I'm going to be talking to people a lot.

submitted by /u/Meathamski
[link] [comments]

How do I do missions with just one other person?

Posted: 15 May 2017 02:42 PM PDT

Can I do any missions with just two people or even race with just one other person?

I keep selecting races and missions via the phone but it keeps trying to match with strangers.

submitted by /u/Sarpy
[link] [comments]

Stealing the Jet is hard

Posted: 15 May 2017 02:13 PM PDT

Making Players Rage: The Butthurt Is Real

Posted: 15 May 2017 11:34 PM PDT

Made a slick car vid using Rockstar Editor

Posted: 15 May 2017 11:41 AM PDT

Short Action Movie

Posted: 15 May 2017 12:47 PM PDT

For some reason I need to delete my Rockstar folder in my documents every time I need to play,otherwise the social club turns black and doesnt load

Posted: 15 May 2017 05:40 AM PDT

Has anyone else had this?

submitted by /u/harve99
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.