True Dota 2 - [X-Post from /r/Dota2] Hero Discussion of the Day: Enigma (March 30th, 2017)


[X-Post from /r/Dota2] Hero Discussion of the Day: Enigma (March 30th, 2017)

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:52 PM PDT

How to learn about drafting

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:22 AM PDT

What are tips or ways to improve drafting? I'm sure a lot of it comes from experience or watching how pros draft, but what is some required reading for someone who wants to be a captain?

submitted by /u/RikiRude
[link] [comments]

Techies players, what are you doing differently post-nerf?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:31 AM PDT

Who are the best roamers for Lower MMRs?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 01:25 PM PDT

I've started to try and play more roamers over carries simply so I don't have to fight with my team over roles, and am wondering what the best roamers are.

I've played Earth Spirit, Chaos Knight, Ogre, Riki, Bounty as roamers in the past but to put it bluntly those have simply gotten a bit boring, what are some other good roamers as of 7.03-4 that are punished in higher MMRs but I can probably get away with in lower levels?

submitted by /u/DarthyTMC
[link] [comments]

Best Hero for Climbing in ~1K?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:19 PM PDT

I'm tired of being stuck in the trenches, so what hero(es) would be the best in lower MMR? I mostly play support or core.

submitted by /u/hcbiscool
[link] [comments]

Elder Titan development

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 10:48 AM PDT

At times I pick up a hero that I really enjoy because I enjoy the very specific angle of a game they play. I trained myself with Elder Titan before 7.00 and realized his potential as a simple blinkless initiator, but with the new addition to talents, early fighting meta and the changes of items (most notably buffing Sange and nerfing HotD/Pike) I feel he has incredible damage potential that can go toe-to-toe with carries.

By going power threads into sange, and aiming for halberd and potentially black king bar after, he's looking at an incredible health pool and damage potential. Despite maxing out the stomp first, I feel that it doesn't do much in the long run. 5 seconds sleep is great when you hit several targets and you can pick one off, but many teams think it an aoe setup and shoot themself in the foot, so I'm personally considering if maxing the spirit helps both in the laning phase and farming/fighting afterwards. The +100 Astral Spirit Hero Attack is also underpicked and has a lower winrate, but all I can see is a free rapier-and-a-half that warrants a BKB purchase.

So, I'm genuinely looking for counterarguments. Going for a mixture of strength/utility items is efficient, but it's also a solid 2k more expensive than say euls/arcane/force(or blademail). His top counters seem to be single-target carries like Anti-Mage, Clinkz, Drow and Wrath King, but wouldn't Halberd, BKB and his aura allow him not only to compete, but possibly even beat this weakness? Or perhaps I'm simply missing a lot of important combos and reasons behind Elder Titan. Despite an okay win rate he's incredibly unpopular and I have no frame of reference of what the best function of ET is. Why is that, and what kind of playstyle is behind his item choices? Are those remnants from before 7.00, or are they actually very particular about the current meta?

submitted by /u/Ace_Diamond
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.