Overwatch - Orisa now enabled for competitive play |
- Orisa now enabled for competitive play
- Two Guys Walk Into a Pharmercy...
- Mercy with the CLUTCH res :)
- This sums up why I lover Overwatch; I've never felt so many things in 8 seconds.
- Any chance you can let me off with a warning?
- OGN Apex S2 crazy attack flank on Dorado by Meta Athena
- MeCree: Got dammit, I tripped!
- At least I'm nice enough to give a fair warning
- [NEW STATUE] Widowmaker | Pre-Order Now | Overwatch
- You can kill Orisa through the spawn door on Route 66 (and probably other maps) if she is shooting
- Will our hero escape from the Duo of Evil? find out next time on Route 66.
- Justice takes a fucking dirt nap
- Orisa had the best launch.
- Overwatch Patch Notes – March 28, 2017
- Why Mercy mains are GODS in 3v3
- Efi should be in one of Orisa's victory poses
- Recently got a well placed, and well timed Quintuple with one of my favorite characters!
- A lot of people diss Lucio for not having a Brazillian accent, but why are people generally okay with...
- Right on the Money
- Winston should have a bar that shows shield strength like other heroes
- When they say you can't take on 1v6...
- I feel like Orisa's ultimate doesn't fit her character very well
- Overwatch's Twitter is the best
- Poor D.Va, all she wanted to do was suit up
- Patch notes won't save you this time Mercy.
| Orisa now enabled for competitive play Posted: 28 Mar 2017 10:51 AM PDT
| ||
| Two Guys Walk Into a Pharmercy... Posted: 28 Mar 2017 07:15 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 10:59 AM PDT
| ||
| This sums up why I lover Overwatch; I've never felt so many things in 8 seconds. Posted: 28 Mar 2017 07:13 AM PDT
| ||
| Any chance you can let me off with a warning? Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:10 PM PDT
| ||
| OGN Apex S2 crazy attack flank on Dorado by Meta Athena Posted: 28 Mar 2017 04:31 AM PDT
| ||
| MeCree: Got dammit, I tripped! Posted: 28 Mar 2017 09:14 AM PDT
| ||
| At least I'm nice enough to give a fair warning Posted: 28 Mar 2017 10:07 AM PDT
| ||
| [NEW STATUE] Widowmaker | Pre-Order Now | Overwatch Posted: 28 Mar 2017 10:12 AM PDT
| ||
| You can kill Orisa through the spawn door on Route 66 (and probably other maps) if she is shooting Posted: 28 Mar 2017 11:00 AM PDT
| ||
| Will our hero escape from the Duo of Evil? find out next time on Route 66. Posted: 28 Mar 2017 08:00 AM PDT
| ||
| Justice takes a fucking dirt nap Posted: 28 Mar 2017 04:34 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 08:06 AM PDT
For Ana's launch, games were unplayable as people flocked to her and would end up unbalancing teams depending on the players' skill. For Sombra, not only were there the issues of people getting comp games shut down when they couldn't play or team issues since people weren't used to her, but there was the issue of a disappointing ARG that preceded her reveal. It seemed with Orisa, though player issues persisted in QP (which is unavoidable so I cannot complain), Blizzard learned from prior mistakes regarding hero launches. Thank you Blizzard for the great launch! Edit: Holy hell this blew up. Also to those talking about feeding the circlejerk and this post being seen a lot, I only made it since I hadn't seen it yet, but then again, I don't browse too deep into the sub, so apologies [link] [comments] | ||
| Overwatch Patch Notes – March 28, 2017 Posted: 28 Mar 2017 11:37 AM PDT | ||
| Why Mercy mains are GODS in 3v3 Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:09 AM PDT
| ||
| Efi should be in one of Orisa's victory poses Posted: 28 Mar 2017 12:20 PM PDT I find it a little disappointing that Efi has virtually no presence in the actual game. As far as I can tell the only mention of her is in one of Orisa's voice-lines. I think it be nice for her to show up in a victory pose. She could could sit on Orisa's shoulder or something. Basically Efi should be to Orisa as Ganymede is to Bastion. [link] [comments] | ||
| Recently got a well placed, and well timed Quintuple with one of my favorite characters! Posted: 28 Mar 2017 10:39 AM PDT | ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 05:26 AM PDT Roadhog having an American accent? He's a kiwi that moved to Australia, and yet he sounds straight outta New York. Not only is his accent far from fush end chups, but he even has lines like "Want some candy?" which is strange considering candy is not a word in NZ nor Australia. Edit: WE CALL THEM LOLLIES, AS IN LOLLIPOP [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 28 Mar 2017 06:12 AM PDT
| ||
| Winston should have a bar that shows shield strength like other heroes Posted: 28 Mar 2017 01:45 PM PDT Reinhart, Orisa and even D.Va all have a little bar the shows shield strength. Winston should have one too! [link] [comments] | ||
| When they say you can't take on 1v6... Posted: 27 Mar 2017 07:31 PM PDT
| ||
| I feel like Orisa's ultimate doesn't fit her character very well Posted: 28 Mar 2017 12:54 PM PDT Her character and her voice lines are about protecting her team, and the ultimate feels...lazy? Giving her whole team fortify for some time, maybe a large shield with a lot of health as a second idea. Her motto is somewhat "I will protect you" and she could be the only tank with a defensive ultimate., instead of just giving mercy beam to everyone which is kind of lame. [link] [comments] | ||
| Overwatch's Twitter is the best Posted: 28 Mar 2017 02:57 PM PDT
| ||
| Poor D.Va, all she wanted to do was suit up Posted: 28 Mar 2017 08:28 AM PDT
| ||
| Patch notes won't save you this time Mercy. Posted: 28 Mar 2017 08:00 AM PDT
|
| You are subscribed to email updates from Overwatch. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment