DayZ - [Artwork] The last stand


[Artwork] The last stand

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 04:28 PM PDT

The Great Race!

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 05:13 AM PDT

Our group is planing a great race and we are would like to know if there is any interest. It would work like this.

We would put up a private password protected server. The server password would be released at a predetermined time.

Basics: All contestants would spawn in as new players and it is a race to the radar station.

Rules: Admins will wear white.
Contestants may not wear white. You may not attack admins. PVP is allowed.

Notes: Streaming and recording is encouraged.
Admins may set "traps" across the board. We will monitor the finish line and post the results.

Is there interest is this? Suggestions?

submitted by /u/MFCrow
[link] [comments]

Cheapest DayZ has ever been on sale?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 11:06 PM PDT

I'm waiting for the right time to buy it. Debating between getting rust also.

submitted by /u/usershamebuttplug
[link] [comments]

Spawning on server with gear

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:50 AM PDT

Hello guys, I am not really sure if this doesn't belong to the server part of reddit since it is about servers but on the other hand it's also question about DayZ, not propagation. Anyway, let's get to the point. I saw a server where one of the admins was doing something like PVP server where you spawn with some gear already. There was said he was doing through some scripts or whatever in console or sth. I am kind of sure it was legit and not hacks or cheats but what I wanted to ask is, if it is possible, are there are any servers with this done already?

submitted by /u/paco987654
[link] [comments]

I'm a prospectiuve player that wants to get in on the action but i don't know where to start as far as anything.

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:49 AM PDT

Hi guys. Pardon the backstory.

I've been keeping one eye on DayZ for literally years and it is just now that I have a laptop that can run it. That being said, I don't have any idea where to start.

Now I know that the mod is more preferred as it is further a long as far as dev time invested into it and the updates, but I have no idea which mod to get for which game (arma 2/3). I also have no idea how to buy or install the mod. I am literally lost. Please pardon my ignorance.

Also are there any updated beginner's tips/resources to get started? Things to do? What servers to pick and other tips of the sort to make my start better? I'm going in practically blind.

I'm sorry that I'm so late to the game to be asking these questions. I also apologize if this has been answered before. I just feel like this game is everchanging and it's difficult for me to sort through info on this sub.

Thanks so much in advance.

EDIT: Great, I mispelled prospective.

submitted by /u/offsafety
[link] [comments]

My Render_W and Render_H keep changing to insane numbers, even when my DayZ.cfg is set to read only

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 03:08 AM PDT

my game is constantly trying to render at 4k, even though I have it set to 1080p and only have a 1080p monitor.

Is this a problem for anyone else?

submitted by /u/I_am_Bourke
[link] [comments]

Did the temperature increase yesterday?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:30 AM PDT

My character seems to lose hydration rather quicly and he's getting hot now which didn't happen before. So I thought maybe during maintenance the temperatures were increased. Can anyone confirm?

submitted by /u/MartyrTM
[link] [comments]

Friend gets captured, knocked out, and when he comes to has the unconscious bug - I gotta nurse him back to health!

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:01 AM PDT

There are 2 sides to DayZ, not everybody has to die

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 04:23 AM PDT

V3S trucks can't go over railroad tracks after update?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:47 PM PDT

Tried to go over the tracks in Svetlo this afternoon and the truck got stuck like a bus does on tracks. Doesn't normally happen with trucks on tracks. I tried to take a run at the tracks at high speed and I managed to get over, but got launched into the air, flew over the fences with the truck, and started spinning until the truck fell into the map and then came back up stuck on the fence.

Has this happened to anyone else today?

submitted by /u/MegaComrade53
[link] [comments]

We Need to stop

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 03:19 PM PDT

As the title says, we need to stop.

What do we need to stop you ask? Shutting down people who give the game (DayZ SA) just criticism. I see a lot of threads where people will call out the DayZ dev team just to be shutdown by other members of the community or even the dev team themselves. This is not an okay thing to do, if you are selling a game you can be criticized, early access is not some shield that makes the game immune to it.

Most of the complaints that I see are ones about the games development time and the reason behind this is the engine is not fully functional which makes does explain this you might have the model of a helicopter but if the engine can't handle the physics of it taking off or landing not much point in developing it further as time would be better spent making something that players could use in the near future, but I do fine myself asking as to why the development team didn't use another engine like the Real Virtuality 4 or even a third party engine.

Another complaint that I see and share is the gunplay, I am a semi experienced hunter in NZ and I own many firearms some of which are in DayZ, I can't comment on automatic weapons as I don't have my C-cat licence but semi-auto firearms have way too much recoil for example the MP5 which only fires a 9mm round jumps and kick like my 303. which is just ridiculous it makes gun fights feel rather infuriating when put together with the bullet travel time (unless everyone is using really low grain). When people bring this up they get comments on the post like "Your just shit" or "Try aiming".

In conclusion it is okay in criticize the game if you have payed for it and we don't need to defend the dev team at every turn as criticism is the only way to improve.

P.S Please no stupid or non constructive comments lets keep things civil.

submitted by /u/bopachinas
[link] [comments]

How do you attach vehicles parts back onto vehicles? (i.e. Doors/hood of V3S)

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:24 PM PDT

I can take a door off of my truck but I can't put it back on. I can hold it and look at the frame, but no prompt. I can drag it to the inventory, but no luck there either.

I found someone else's truck today with a blue door on it despite it being a silver truck, so that means there must be some way for one to attach parts, I just don't know how.

Does anyone know how to attach these parts?

submitted by /u/MegaComrade53
[link] [comments]

Anyone still play the mod??

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:15 PM PDT

I'm considering getting combined operations for the sake of dayz

submitted by /u/Doge_Sanders
[link] [comments]

DayZ - ...PVE or PVP ? (6 min. video)

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 02:23 PM PDT

Are the hopes of a stable 1.0 of Dayz dead?

Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:21 AM PDT

I played the mod and bought the standalone on release and have been sorely disappointed with the speed of the fixes on the game. DayZ is fantastic and I had some of my most fun moments in gaming playing this game. I was so stoked to play a stable release of this with non-teleporting zombies, doors that I could walk through without breaking my legs, etc.

I haven't been keeping track of the development of DayZ for the past 2 years or so. It doesn't look like a lot has changed. Is this how it is now? Is it just pretty much abandonware?

submitted by /u/Termehh
[link] [comments]

Dayz 0.61 clips

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 01:26 PM PDT

Known issue with notes at the moment?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 11:56 AM PDT

Found a tent and left a note to owner. When I tried to read it, the paper was blanc. Is there a problem with notes in this patch?

submitted by /u/siiranmaki
[link] [comments]

Are vehicles broken again?

Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:46 AM PDT

I've been playing on the Blue Waffle server and found two sedans this week, one on sunday and another today, both in conditions to drive.
The first one I found near Three Valleys close to a road, and couldn't really move it because of rubberbanding, but thought it was some kind of spawn bug. The other one I found on the main square of Novodmitrovsk and, besides being able to drive it, just couldn't stand driving because of the massive rubberbanding.
Am I the only one experiencig it? Tried both the x32 and x64 versions and didn't fix it.

submitted by /u/MVendetta
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.