Skyrim - TIL: If you cast a fire spell on water, It boils. |
- TIL: If you cast a fire spell on water, It boils.
- Here I am, thinking I'm the good guy of the story.... until I decide to take a look at my Combat General Stats :(
- Every morning I listen to the Dragonborn song on my way to school now I've decided to learn the song in the Dragon language
- Too much Thu'um
- Skyrim edition Nintendo Switch
- who needs cbbe this is the only body mod I need
- Took a long break after ruining the game for myself with exploits and mods. Didn't take long to fall back in love with vanilla Skyrim.
- Some things are not meant to be rode...
- Your pet dremora is right behind you? Nah he's cool.
- I went to rob the Riften blacksmith, But someone beat me to it.
- PS4 modding is limited, but it can still make the game look pretty beautiful
- Mage build/RP - completely clueless
- Which side of the war makes more sense?
- I changed my Steam font so that it's written in the Daedric and Dragon alphabets (Dragon version in the comments)
- Traitor
- The most beautiful bug I've ever had.
- What's your favorite settlement (city/town) in Skyrim?
- Is anyone else annoyed that the stock Dragonborn is wearing a mix of heavy and light armour?
- Help - not enough enemies to kill.
- Level 50 to 78 hump
| TIL: If you cast a fire spell on water, It boils. Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:27 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:52 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 05:51 AM PDT | ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:30 AM PDT
| ||
| Skyrim edition Nintendo Switch Posted: 29 Mar 2017 03:01 PM PDT
| ||
| who needs cbbe this is the only body mod I need Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:46 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:34 AM PDT
| ||
| Some things are not meant to be rode... Posted: 29 Mar 2017 03:15 PM PDT
| ||
| Your pet dremora is right behind you? Nah he's cool. Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:42 PM PDT
| ||
| I went to rob the Riften blacksmith, But someone beat me to it. Posted: 29 Mar 2017 06:54 PM PDT
| ||
| PS4 modding is limited, but it can still make the game look pretty beautiful Posted: 29 Mar 2017 05:01 PM PDT
| ||
| Mage build/RP - completely clueless Posted: 30 Mar 2017 05:51 AM PDT So I'm ready to start a new mage build game. Using LAL, set-up will be a Nord finds him/herself stranded, apparently post-attack, with nothing other than a case of amnesia and some fingers tingling with the most basic of magic powers. After looking for shelter he/she will hear about the college and, desperate for protection, set about travelling there to find some kindred spirits and learn how to use the magical powers that are stirring within. Once ready to leave he/she will set out on an Aedra/Daedra pilgrimage only to get caught up in various political and personal schemes and struggles, before hearing rumours about mythical dragon sightings… I have never entered the College of Winterhold on any other playthrough, and have only ever used two spells - heal and a bit of fire when facing trolls. Never used a scroll, only staff I've ever used is during the Wabbajack quest. I'm going to need some help. Some rules - no fast-travel (carriages allowed), will ignore the Companions/DB/TG. Staunchly anti-Vampire. Can only worship one Divine - can complete all quests but can only use the blessing/amulet combination of one Divine (can still use non-Divine amulets as suits). If Mara or Dibella permanent effect is earned then that must become designated Divine. Can only be the champion of one Daedra, so must choose desired reward carefully (may allow myself to do all quests but other rewards and other Daedra-related weapons/gear must be sold or stored away and not used). This will be a toughie. Any suggestions? I've always used Dawnbreaker and Namira's ring the most, but I like the RP implications of carrying the Wabbajack around with me. Going to try for a no armour/robe-only set-up, is this realistic? Or would I need to get hold of some light armour and/or a shield until later in the game? What would be the best distribution of attributes? Concerned about defense, so thinking 50:50 between magic and health. Any early spells effects to target early? Again due to concern about defense thinking of conjure familiar or fury for when I get jumped, or the -flesh spells for protection. Does the college fit in with the set-up above? I'm assuming that it has good opportunities to practice/grind spells and the quests are magic related, but I have no idea. Any other tips? [link] [comments] | ||
| Which side of the war makes more sense? Posted: 30 Mar 2017 06:48 AM PDT I just finished the underwhelming Imperial quest-line and I can't help but feel something is missing. I don't fully understand which side I'd take if this conflict were to break out in real life. Which side would you pick and why? [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 01:52 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 29 Mar 2017 09:04 PM PDT
| ||
| The most beautiful bug I've ever had. Posted: 29 Mar 2017 04:01 PM PDT
| ||
| What's your favorite settlement (city/town) in Skyrim? Posted: 29 Mar 2017 10:17 PM PDT I have to go with Whiterun. It's the first city you reach if you play the main story early, and it's beautiful. It also can't hurt that it reminds me of Edoras. [link] [comments] | ||
| Is anyone else annoyed that the stock Dragonborn is wearing a mix of heavy and light armour? Posted: 30 Mar 2017 12:36 AM PDT Seriously, he is clearly wearing and iron helmet and hide/scaled armour. That is a terrible idea! [link] [comments] | ||
| Help - not enough enemies to kill. Posted: 30 Mar 2017 07:49 AM PDT I like fighting in Skyrim and getting long ranged bow kills with all the fancy animations that come with it, but nowhere really has enough enemies to satisfy my lust for war properly. Every cave has like 2 enemies per 300 meters and half the time my follower takes care of them. The most enjoyable moments for me on Skyrim are where a city is being overrun with plenty of Stormcloaks to behead but that's like once in every 500 encounters with enemies. Are their any mods to give me a shit ton of more enemies to kill or a mod to pack the dungeons with swarms of bandits, etc.? This is my #1 problem with Skyrim and any help would be appreciated. EDIT: I'm on Xbox One. [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 30 Mar 2017 02:29 AM PDT My brain is melting here casting Muffle. Please, does anyone have a quick way to jump the hump from 50 to 78? I just reset 1H and smithing, but it is still tortuous. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment