Skyrim - Successful student gets accepted to prestigious college


Successful student gets accepted to prestigious college

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 06:36 AM PST

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WERE GIANTS IN BLACK REACH!!!!

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 01:56 AM PST

Spooky scary skeletons send shivers down your spine.

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 07:00 PM PST

My brother proved that he did have what it took to roam the land.

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 11:15 AM PST

You don't mess with the dovahkin

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 03:53 AM PST

My character lost the friend that had been with him the longest, and decided to spend his last moments with him.

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 04:51 PM PST

TIL That there are symbols next to the quest title that correspond with the context of the quest (The symbols for stormcloak and imperial for the civil war, a vampire and a shield for the Dawnguard quest, etc.)

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 03:04 PM PST

Where do you think we are?

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 10:16 AM PST

First time playing Skyrim

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 04:04 AM PST

First of all, I knew this game was beautiful but actually playing it is so much more than I could've thought..

Second, I got that mod that makes you have a different start. I picked 'attacked and left for dead'. I start right next to a cave. I go in, cross a bridge, the bridge falls out from beneath me.

So does a brick out of my ass, but I digress.

I'm already in love...

submitted by /u/BootyCrusade
[link] [comments]

Ciri meets the Dragonborn: Who wins?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 12:09 AM PST

I pretty much have to do this every single time.

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 09:27 AM PST

Is there a mod on PS4 that makes humans drop flesh/hearts?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 02:47 AM PST

I've been wanting to make a sort of cannibal character and while I CAN just drag a corpse to a table I can't exactly eat it in a sophisticated manner.

Does anyone know of any mod that does this but doesn't mention it in the description?

submitted by /u/Democrasee
[link] [comments]

Thought you guys would appreciate my bow [PS3] [OC]

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 02:11 PM PST

Who did you recruit for the Blades?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 03:24 AM PST

I recruited Farkas, Vilkas and Kharjo. How 'bout you?

submitted by /u/HorderLock
[link] [comments]

Horse Riding Quick-Save Glitch (PC) (No Mods)

Posted: 10 Feb 2017 11:48 PM PST

That's incredible.

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 04:50 AM PST

Was going through my recent screenshots, thought this one was pretty cool.

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 07:30 AM PST

My level 26 mage feels weak. What am I doing wrong?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 01:01 AM PST

This is my third playthrough and I thought I knew this game by now. But as I am progressing through the levels I find it gets harder and harder. Unlike the other playthroughs I haven't focused on the main quest line. Not sure if that is why.

I am a destruction mage, level 26 using light armor with the following core stats: -Destruction 58 -Conjuration 47 -Light armor 55

I'm wearing a Vampire armor of minor destruction (+50% regen) and Krosis. I'm mostly using ice spikes in combat combined with a frost elemental and my trusty companion Belrand ("I get to keep that? HAH just kidding...")

Is there some major thing I'm missing? Simple changes I can do to improve my chances in combat? Even the simplest dungeons feels hard.

If anyone wants to take on the gauldur amulet bosses with this character, good luck :) Here's the save

submitted by /u/Nilzor
[link] [comments]

Are there any quests that get you out of the dark and troubled feeling of the other quests?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 01:35 AM PST

I know A Night to Remember, which i think is the best quest in Skyrim. Are there any other ones?

submitted by /u/SelimKaraca
[link] [comments]

Five years and over a thousand hours in Skyrim and I just today figured out you can assign number shortcuts for your favorites list.

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 07:21 AM PST

FML. For anyone else who has been pausing nearly every battle to change weapons for the past 5 and a half years...Just hit the # you want to assign while hovering over the item in the favorites menu.

submitted by /u/Milkslinger
[link] [comments]

Choose a class

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 01:23 AM PST

Hi, I'm doing a project for school and have decided on a first person account of an adventure through skyrim. As such I would like to ask what class/ character type should I play. As well as what lore friendly mods to add, I'll be using Skyrim Special Edition.

submitted by /u/Deadly_Malice
[link] [comments]

Can skyrim on Pc be played with an Xbox controller?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 05:38 AM PST

So I'm getting skyrim for pic for the soul purpose of playing skywind and skyblivion. As my title says that's my biggest concern, I would also appreciate feed back on if it's easier to use a mouse and keyboard.

submitted by /u/Yay_bacon
[link] [comments]

If you were a part of the common people, would you rather live under the rule of Ulfric Stormcloak or the Imperials?

Posted: 11 Feb 2017 06:42 AM PST

If you're not the dragonborn but a mere normal mortal regardless of your race. Which would you prefer in terms of political approach and social justices?

submitted by /u/konamy1
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.