Fallout - Fallout 4 HD texture pack released


Fallout 4 HD texture pack released

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 10:01 AM PST

Link to download http://store.steampowered.com/app/540810/

Pasting the store page just in case people cant access it:

ABOUT THIS CONTENT

Experience the wasteland like you've never seen it before with the Fallout 4 High-Resolution Texture Pack! From the blasted buildings of Lexington to the shores of Boston Harbor and beyond, every location is enhanced with ultra-deluxe detail.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS MINIMUM: OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required) Processor: Intel Core i7-5820K or better Memory: 8 GB RAM Graphics: GTX 1080 8GB

Edit Again:

Just tested the pack myself on 970 and i7 4790k at 1080p. so far the framerate outside the city is a constant 60fps but when entering the city i easily lose 10 more fps to what i was original getting. To put that into perspective i usually get a low 50s framerate inside the city and with this pack i drop down to the low 40s and sometimes into the 30s.

Just to give a bit of insight into my experience with it

submitted by /u/Wayno717
[link] [comments]

I 3D Printed a Deathclaw Gauntlet (X-Post /r/fo4)

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 09:48 PM PST

http://imgur.com/a/CdJQW

I got a 3D printer for Christmas, and the first big project I took on was a Fallout 4 Deathclaw Gauntlet. I used the 3D printing plans I found on Thingiverse here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1623796

I'm EXTREMELY happy with how it turned out.

I used the following images as reference for my detailing: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/4/42/Deathclaw_gauntlet_(Fallout_4).png https://i.imgur.com/JsEe9Gn.jpg http://img11.deviantart.net/7f79/i/2015/338/a/9/fallout_4_deathclaw_gauntlet_freddy_s_nightmare_by_roundularman-d9j1nv1.jpg

I'm happy to answer any questions about it!

submitted by /u/surfrock66
[link] [comments]

What is the weirdest/funniest glitch you've encountered in any fallout game?

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 07:20 AM PST

For me, I was completing the final story quest in fallout 3 and liberty prime shrunk to the size of a radroach

submitted by /u/JyoungPNG
[link] [comments]

As a troll, Bethesda should have a Brahmin armor dlc

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 09:21 PM PST

1.9.4 Update

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 08:59 AM PST

Not opted to Beta. Options menu says It's 1.9.4 and patch size around 68 mb. Couldnt find patch notes. If someone finds any, please post!

Also rip F4SE and shadowboost

submitted by /u/H_justice
[link] [comments]

I feel like my priorities were really strange today when playing FO4

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 01:54 AM PST

I stumbled upon Vault 95 today on my way back to my Egret Tours settlement to unload a ton of junk. Went through the vault and kept trying to decide what to keep and what to lose. I found a room with a stealth boy. My husband (watching me play) says "you're not going to pick up that stealth boy?" I respond "nah. I've got 17 of them right now" and I proceed to pick up a light bulb and glue. He comments "you know it's really messed up when you'd rather have a light bulb and glue over government grade stealth technology." I responded "But...but, copper and adhesive!"

submitted by /u/DuckDuckGoos3
[link] [comments]

Fallout 2 - First time playing

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 12:43 PM PST

Just finished FO1 and absolutely loved it, thought I'd try FO2 next with it being so highly rated within the community. What I was not prepared for was how stupidly difficult it is... I'm all for challenging games but from what I've played so far it's challenging to the point of tedium.

I've just got to the part where your village gets raided by the enclave and I don't feel any stronger than I did when I was first tasked with tackling the temple. (Or not much stronger)

Every time I venture into the wasteland I'm accosted by anywhere up to 10 armed raiders or dogs or aliens or insert_other_annoyance_here... I have vic and Cassidy tagging along but they're not much use against a platoon of enemies.

Mostly it's just annoying. I enjoy the exploration and dialogue aspect more than the combat, yet everywhere I go I can't seem to avoid combat. How annoying is it when you just want to get to the next city over but can't because you get attacked by a detachment of angry plants...

My current opinion is that this game is just too annoying to continue. It's stressing me out more than being an enjoyable experience, which is totally opposite to how I felt about fallout 1.

Let the down votes commence!

submitted by /u/slobcat1337
[link] [comments]

What silly/funny things have you done in any of the fallout games?

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 06:09 AM PST

In new Vegas I took the companion Boone's baret and instead equipped him with a cone party hat. Then he said in a monotone voice "I'd like my hat back please."

In fallout 3 I collected hundreds of tin cans and in my Megaton home I filled one room with tin cans to make it like a tin can ball pen.

...this sounds pathetic but, in fallout 3 in that big rivet city ship, you can help a blond merchant who has a crush on a clergyman, by giving her some aunt pheromones or something so she can seduce him. Anyways they end up getting married in rivet city. I lol equipped a dress and as the priest was marring them I nudged/pushed the girl to the side and stood in her place, as though my fallout character was the one getting married.

I stole from merchants and sold their own items back to them, which they gladly purchased.

submitted by /u/Lear990
[link] [comments]

My new home office wallpainting

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 11:20 PM PST

[Question] I live in China. How do I download mods without a VPN?

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 03:08 PM PST

Due to captcha being so common nowadays, lots of websites are actually putting themselves behind China's great firewall without meaning to.

Cloudflare thinks any connections coming from China are bots, so the entire Bethesda website is blocked for me.

Nexusmods uses captcha for its account creation, so I'm limited to files under 2Mb in size, and left to drool over the rest.

If there's a better sub for me to be asking this in, let me know and I'll go there.

submitted by /u/Bizmatech
[link] [comments]

(Fallout 4) As glitchy as the physics can be sometimes, I still smile and laugh every time something like this happens.

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 05:32 AM PST

Anyone have a fix for fallout dlc crashing in fallout 4 on XBOX 1 ?

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 02:28 PM PST

There will be random moments like in Nuka world after I liberate the park and talk to gage and the game just stops and kicks me to the dash. Or at random points in far Harbor it will freeze and quit. I love this game but the numerous crashes and freezes makes the dlc almost unplayable. Does anyone have a solution ?

submitted by /u/merlinthewizard12
[link] [comments]

[F04] What are some things that someone who has completed everything may have missed in Fallout 4?

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 11:05 PM PST

I have like 11 days logged in game, am level 100+, have finished every quest and side quest, discovered every location, have every bobblehead and skillbook, and recently completed the last of the achievements I still had to do. What else could I have missed?

I'm talking easter eggs, hidden doors/places that are difficult to reach, other obscure things. I'm sure there's more stuff out there I haven't found yet!

Thanks!

submitted by /u/theflying6969
[link] [comments]

Any way to make my Righteous Authority use less AP?

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 12:18 PM PST

I've been watching people play with it as a pistol, so I tried making it a pistol and I can still only get off 4 shots before I have to wait for it to recharge. Did I do something wrong with my SPECIAL or something?

submitted by /u/Reverissa
[link] [comments]

Stray thought, what happened to religion in Fallout?

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 02:05 AM PST

The Fallout universe is home to many cults - The Cult of Mars, the Children of Atom, and the Followers of the Apocalypse to a lesser extent. But aside from the church in Rivet City in FO3, I can't recall a single instance of old-world religion being present in the wasteland. What happened? Old world ideals and culture persist, so why not religion?

submitted by /u/naraic42
[link] [comments]

Should I play Fallout, and Fallout 2?

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 03:32 PM PST

I REALLY love the lore and story of the game and thought that maybe playing the originals would be fun to play and would add more to my understanding of the game's story. I know it is a completely different play style, but I would like to hear your opinions. Thanks!

submitted by /u/DGB_
[link] [comments]

Tunnel Snakes or Atom Cats?

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 02:13 PM PST

We're the Tunnel Snakes, we rule!

submitted by /u/MrAwesome54
[link] [comments]

Gopher--Fallout 4 : The Myth of Mainstream needing a 'DUMB DOWN'

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 02:10 PM PST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrgWUtbyP6w

Gopher's video on the perceived dumbing down of F4, figured some would find this interesting.

submitted by /u/snowcone_wars
[link] [comments]

Help with a gaming laptop for all the fallout games.

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 01:10 PM PST

Okay so I know absolutely nothing about gaming computers, I'm not interested in building one because it's the most confusing thing ever. So if you guys could send me a link for a gaming pc or laptop that is already built & that can run fallout 1-4 including NV with MODS, that would be greatly appreciated. My price range would be $500-$1000 & if this isn't the right sub to post this I apologize & thanks in advance :)

submitted by /u/Billygoatsinbed
[link] [comments]

If set in New York, what would be the storyline?

Posted: 06 Feb 2017 01:23 AM PST

There has always been debate over exactly what happened to New York and just how hard it was hit. But on the event that we did get a game there, what would be the storyline? Who would be the conflicting factions and what would be the main storyline?

submitted by /u/meek-seek
[link] [comments]

When exactly did the Courier deliver the package that caused all the nukes in the divide to detonte?

Posted: 05 Feb 2017 09:53 PM PST

Cuz I've been digging and couldn't find anything. The best I could put it at is around 2275 or 2276. If anyone knows please let me know. I'm putting together a character for a New Vegas roleplay and I'd like to use the canon date if it exists.

submitted by /u/MysteriousBagel
[link] [comments]

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.