"Chief" a tribute to one of my favorite game chatracters
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 11:53 AM PST

The Ninja Bubble
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 04:15 AM PST

We need Sgt. Major Avery Johnson as an Announcer!

Posted: 21 Dec 2016 12:49 PM PST

The new Announcer Pack is a fantastic addition to Halo 5 -- why not add one of the best.
submitted by /u/SendPicsOfTeet
[link] [comments]
2 FOR THE PRICE OF 1
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 07:22 AM PST
Functional Mario Party Board Built in Forge
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 10:33 AM PST
It's possible our strategy and cover wasn't 100% solid
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 05:48 AM PST

I think that caboose would be a great announcers

Posted: 21 Dec 2016 07:32 AM PST

I honestly think that caboose would be a fantastic announcer, he would like be really calm, and when you lose, he'll scream something like, "You won! right?"
edit: Just realized i said announcers instead of it being singular
submitted by /u/BinaryFault
[link] [comments]
Full Analysis of the Halo 2 Beta
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 09:51 AM PST

343 let us have 100% rebind-able keys in PC Halo titles

Posted: 21 Dec 2016 06:26 AM PST

I downloaded Halo Wars DE last night and after the first 2 missions I decided to try and rebind my mouse wheel to the camera zoom only to find this wasn't possible along with a couple of other key bindings.
I also wanted to be able to change bindings in Halo 5 Forge and was unable to do it, I tried to use my mouse's keybindings (Need to bind to the .exe) and found that Halo games exe files are locked away somewhere (I found killer instincts).
Let us have full control, please. :)
submitted by /u/paulusmagintie
[link] [comments]

[Bug] Forge block 2x20x2 has invisible hitboxed surrounding it.

Posted: 21 Dec 2016 03:34 PM PST

Hello!
Recently a friend of mine asked me to take a look at some invisible "walls" in a forge map that would stop your hitscan bullets and tilt the projectile fire awkwardly.
We starting deleting objects until we found exactly the one that was causing it, which turned out to be the block 2x20x2. The invisible hitboxes are a few meters away from one side of the block and tilted. Bullets can go trough one side but will be blocked from the other. Also for some really strange reason sometimes gunfire will go trough them if you have red reticle. You can also walk through it with no issues.
Not only the forge piece is glitched, but I noticed yesterday during matchmaking my gun fire was unable to hit an enemy on a forge map that is currently on rotation. White Cell has dozens of this forge pieces and this might be troublesome for more people as it was for me.
I created some GIFs to show you what I'm talking about.
White Cell 1
White Cell 2
2X20X2 hitbox
I hope this feedback proves useful in the ongoing improvement of the game.
u/ske7ch343 I hope you can pass this on to the proper team after the holidays.
Thank you so much!
submitted by /u/SiulS249
[link] [comments]
I think his sensitivity was too high...
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 06:18 PM PST
I will give a metaphorical cookie to the person who can guess what I'm remaking.
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 07:56 AM PST
I think i ruined their party...
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 04:49 AM PST

TIL you can switch instantly between ranked, social, and Warzone lobbies with RB/LB.

Posted: 21 Dec 2016 10:56 AM PST

Not sure if this is a recent change or I'm just super slow, but I've been backing out to the main menu between lobby types for a year now, going through two loading screens to switch between Warzone and Arena. You can do it instantly!
submitted by /u/_Synclast
[link] [comments]
The Halo Carnage Scrims and Competitions update now shows your kills across multiple matches onto a heatmap and Weapon Pad Pickups
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 02:11 PM PST
He Underestimated the Sneakiness
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 01:49 PM PST
How to start a game of SWAT
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 11:48 AM PST
Smoothest juke I've ever had in H5. As a Halo 2/3 player, this was very satisfying for me.
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 07:42 AM PST
I felt like the ugly one at the dance...
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 06:16 AM PST

Just got friends to download Halo 5 Forge. What are fun forge gametypes and maps?

Posted: 21 Dec 2016 08:56 AM PST

I mostly played on XB1 and finally friends got interested in playing on PC since the custom games browser is here.
Halo is one of my favorite franchises so I want my friends to have some fun and stick around.
What are some fun game types and maps? I'm looking for more fun gametypes that are less serious ex: duck hunt type modes. They had previously loved indiana Jones and avalanche games in halo 3 and reach.
Edit: I have been away from the forge scene since Reach (life got really busy for me) so even the names of a few good forgers to look for or the names of games and maps to search would be helpful!
submitted by /u/Gruszky
[link] [comments]

Beat halo 3 on LASO for the first time

Posted: 21 Dec 2016 02:29 AM PST

I started a the halo 3 LASO Playlist with a friend thinking this was gonna be pure torture, but I was wrong it was probably one of the best halo experiences I've ever had. It may have been ridiculously hard, but the feeling of accomplishment after beating each mission was so rewarding it made the campaign enjoyable. Even after a decade halo 3 is still giving me new memories.
submitted by /u/Zippitydo2
[link] [comments]
Awesome Old School Competitive Halo 2 Community Montage
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 04:16 PM PST
Accidentally unlocked a new menu screen...
Posted: 20 Dec 2016 10:12 PM PST
Dan Ayoub: More Halo Wars: DE codes to go out tomorrow.
Posted: 21 Dec 2016 07:08 AM PST

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.