Skyrim - Petition to change upvotes to Paarthurnax and downvotes to Delphine


Petition to change upvotes to Paarthurnax and downvotes to Delphine

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 07:03 AM PDT

Just bought myself this book... Love it :)

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 02:36 AM PDT

I'd say it's a dragon soul well spent on my first tattoo

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 06:23 AM PDT

Eerie Sunset in Solstheim

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 01:38 AM PDT

Travelling through riverwood a few nights ago, and remembered how beautiful this game is.

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 04:41 PM PDT

I saw it in the chest, I hit take all anyway, and I paid dearly

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 05:56 AM PDT

Getting Skyrim for the 4th time

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 03:30 AM PDT

Wish me luck. This ones expensive

submitted by /u/hyperzombieRS
[link] [comments]

I just recently started playing Skyrim for the first time and wanted to paint my character, an Argonian warrior!

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 05:44 PM PDT

Thought this should go here

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 04:09 PM PDT

This is what I came home to tonight...

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 09:58 PM PDT

I would love to try it

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 04:44 AM PDT

My most satisfying poison

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 05:05 AM PDT

im playing as a master assassin, master illusion, poisoner kind of character. basically my cgaracter likes to make his victims suffer before death.

so.. Two ingredients for a paralysis potion (e. g. canis root, swamp fubgal pods idk) and Mora tapinela.

you get a poison that paralyzes your victim and poisons them until they die (i have my clothes enchanted to brew more potent potions)

Your victims will be helpless as the poison slowly kills them

lace your arrows and have fun!

submitted by /u/4null4_0
[link] [comments]

Whatcha leanin on there bud?

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 08:33 PM PDT

My local coffee shop is selling sweetrolls.

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 06:08 AM PDT

Share Your Character Builds Made With My Character Developer

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 12:49 AM PDT

Hi guys!

Back in April ('18) I released a character sheet utility called the Skyrim Character Developer for Roleplayers. Just yesterday I updated it to 0.8. It's basically a spreadsheet file themed after the Skyrim UI, with lots of fun bells and whistles regarding fleshing out a character's build, traits and background.

I was curious what kind of cool ideas you guys might come up with using it, whether it be very ironic builds or very fleshed out stereotypical ones, or whatever mix of the two.

Here's a link to my mod page if you'd like to try it out: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/90685

Would be awesome to see what kind of ideas you all come up with using this! :)

submitted by /u/Nicodemus1
[link] [comments]

I know Skyrim has weird bugs, but I think this takes the cake...

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 07:51 PM PDT

Adventuring at night is beautiful

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 05:24 AM PDT

What are some fun things to do as a battlemage?

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 07:19 AM PDT

I usually play as a battlemage in Skyrim but I 99% usually only use destruction magic and war axes. Do you guys have any fun new things I could try or skills to learn that could make it more interesting and new?

submitted by /u/CombatAx
[link] [comments]

If you lived in Skyrim...

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 03:00 AM PDT

What would you do? Where would you live? etc.

I would be a Dunmer that moved here from Morrowind. Spend a few years at the College of Winterhold and then eventually move to Solitude. I'd open an Enchanting shop where I would sell enchanted rings and necklaces and other fine jewelry. But I'd also allow people customers to bring me weapons and armor and I would enchant them for some coin too. While in Solitude I'd train at the bards college and write music as I am a musician in real life. Hopefully find me a good dark elf sweetheart and settle down. I'd be open about my worship of Azura and make an annual pilgrimage to her shrine. I'm leaning more towards the side of the Empire but really it's not my war so I don't get involved in the politics.

submitted by /u/UltimaBahamut93
[link] [comments]

First time playing skyrim... Wish me luck

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 08:53 AM PDT

Dwemer ingots

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 06:26 AM PDT

I got 58 spare ones, is there anything to do with them or should I sell em?

submitted by /u/JustWillson21
[link] [comments]

Vampire Lord's Vacation

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 01:32 AM PDT

Does anyone have this problem on their patio?

Posted: 08 Sep 2018 12:08 AM PDT

[Fanart] Argonian by FieryJaney

Posted: 07 Sep 2018 02:08 PM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.