PUBG FREE Twitch and Twitter PUBG Headers! | Comment your Username and the number of the banner you'd like and I'll make it for you free of charge!


FREE Twitch and Twitter PUBG Headers! | Comment your Username and the number of the banner you'd like and I'll make it for you free of charge!

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:19 AM PDT

Motorcycle through window save

Posted: 17 Jun 2018 05:00 PM PDT

Is something wrong with the game?

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:47 AM PDT

Today it downloaded 26,1 mb instead of 26,2 mb. Anyone having the same issue?

submitted by /u/Kilexey
[link] [comments]

A progression system is coming!

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:03 AM PDT

Fanart - "Better Luck Next Time"

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:54 AM PDT

There was 101 players, and only 100 seats..

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:45 AM PDT

Just spawn things

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 02:08 AM PDT

Can someone explain how this is possible please?

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 12:34 AM PDT

An event mode where the zone just kills you instantly.

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:05 AM PDT

Nice and simple, the zone just freaking takes all your health. Be scary as hell too.

submitted by /u/JeffersonHi
[link] [comments]

Meanwhile at PUBG Mobile

Posted: 17 Jun 2018 12:49 PM PDT

When you avenge your comrades and execute a downed enemy.

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:53 AM PDT

PUBG's effect on Twitch streamers is sad to watch

Posted: 17 Jun 2018 03:15 PM PDT

The game is really having a bad time right now. False bans, the same old bugs, new bugs, the community getting super frustrated. Some of the people I've had followed on Twitch for PUBG are literally turning into grumps.

Folks a year ago who when streaming and dying from a bug who would shrug it off and claim they would eventually get fixed, are angry all the time now almost. Even when matches are going well for them, they just don't seem happy to be playing it anymore. Switching from channel to channel, it is like almost universal now. People streaming a game they do not enjoy, because they think that is where the viewers are at.

It just doesn't look to be getting any better, and I'm sad to see folks so depressed over something they have little control over.

submitted by /u/redb2112
[link] [comments]

Pubg mobile already has a great reward system wth?

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:58 AM PDT

uhmm, yeah, totally calculated ( Video credit to Cong Le)

Posted: 17 Jun 2018 10:52 PM PDT

8 pages of useless crates. Woo!!

Posted: 17 Jun 2018 07:08 PM PDT

I'm always worried about getting stuck in the red zone, but I still drive through it all the time. Today...this happened.

Posted: 17 Jun 2018 05:54 PM PDT

Unpopular Opinion: Browsing this sub has become actually more entertaining than playing the actual PUBG game

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:06 AM PDT

I am just here to read the daily posts on the frontpage how bad this game has become and the devs are killing their own game.

It is a gold mine for comedy and entertainment.

Prove me wrong.

submitted by /u/chinanumbaone3
[link] [comments]

In the midst of all the (justified) negative posts, here's my favorite game I've played in my 450+ hours.

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:31 AM PDT

Why bringing a car to the TOP 6 might be a good idea

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 12:53 AM PDT

2500 hours played and I had not seen this pond before! Have you seen this?

Posted: 17 Jun 2018 10:16 PM PDT

Beginning load in lag for loot, pickups and equipping items

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:14 AM PDT

Yesterday the server lag at the beginning made it so my mate didn't even see the vehicle icon when I was in his vehicle until 2 seconds later which caused us to die since he didn't want to drive off.

His view:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwUkCR1KqOU&feature=youtu.be

My view (admitedly this is pretty fucking funny)

https://clips.twitch.tv/SincereCuriousOtterDoritosChip

But still on that first landing you need to do 3 swipes on the weapon to get it to go in your inventory (ammo seems much better for some reason), and thats if the weapons have loaded in once you're landed. Sometimes you have to run through an empty building and do a second lap to finally see the items, which at that time your enemy could have found something.

For a game based on landing and looting quickly this is a fundamentally broken game mechanic right now.

I remember when you could see buildings and vehicles in the distance, but since they "optimised" the game they load in so terribly late. Also so many LOD problems when approaching buildings, textures and images changing complete shapes or sizes, one footstep back and forth and the textures can go in and out of mush.

I've done ping tests to PUBG servers and I'm at 55 in Europe which should be fine. But it's getting to the point where I can't land in risky zones just because I'm hoping the server has loaded in loot, and also that the server recognises when I equip it. I'm having to double check everything right now. Sometimes it even makes the noise that the item is picked up but you check inventory and it didn't go across.

I watch shroud play and wonder if American servers are better? That fast pickup is just impossible for me - sometimes there's a good 1 sec pause or more just for the sound to click in when looting too. And yep, SSD, 50 up 50 down internet, decent gaming PC.

Hope this is improved.

submitted by /u/croppergib
[link] [comments]

Why are these towers hollow...

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 11:33 AM PDT

Sometimes the pan is not only usefull for protecting your behind.

Posted: 17 Jun 2018 11:48 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.