Dota 2 - The International 2018: CIS Qualifier Day 1 Match Discussions |
- The International 2018: CIS Qualifier Day 1 Match Discussions
- The International 2018: South America Qualifier Day 1 Match Discussions
- Navi new roster
- why isnt this enigma set in the game yet?
- Daily remainder: The Underhollow CHICKEN CHASER Achievement is unachievable.
- Dota cinema is cooking something up
- Darkest Dungeon announcer pack almost complete
- Friend constantly tells me how useless maiden is, so I made this
- I'm dreading their release. Please don't make me open each one individually. Please. Please. Please.
- Jenkins reveals ALL on KotlGuy!
- 6k player free replay analysis. ^_^
- I passed my exam thanks to Battle Pass
- Wraith King aghs will stop undying's 25 talent of him respawning.
- Please keep role queue forever
- Today Valve will release Treasure II, enable regional qualifier predictions, and fix the Chicken Chaser achievement.
- Leviathan is Doing It!
- playing techies till immortal 2 is out
- Pro circuit predictions: No matches were found
- Courier shield should use fortify animation instead of bkb animation
- The Wonders of Team Chat
- BSJ Appreciation Thread
- Btw CIS qualifier is a blood bath
- Ivan Ivanov on Twitter: "Isn't it funny that in battle cup u can't use chat wheel and tipping, but u can in the majors xD"
- We need weekend sale bundle and immortal treasure 2
- Heart of Tarrasque supposed to be one of the Unavailable Items
- When EE SENPAI NOTICES YOU #UNTAMEDTHEGREAT
- Please let Wukong's Command clones copy Basher (+25 dmg) without the ability to Bash
| The International 2018: CIS Qualifier Day 1 Match Discussions Posted: 17 Jun 2018 11:04 PM PDT The International 2018 CIS QualifierOrganized by ValveSponsored by ValveNeed info on the event? Check out the Survival GuideCoverageLiquipedia | JoinDota | GosuGamers | Dotabuff | Eventvods StreamsBTS | BTS2 | BTS3 | BTS4 | BTS5 | BTS6 | tsunami MainCast | MainCast 2 | RuHub | RuHub2 | SL1 | SL4 Day 1 (Monday June 18)
Countdown times are in CEST. All times are subject to change based on the length of matches and delays. Other match discussions: /r/dota2 on Discord [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| The International 2018: South America Qualifier Day 1 Match Discussions Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:49 AM PDT The International 2018 South America QualifierOrganized by ValveSponsored by ValveNeed info on the event? Check out the Survival GuideCoverageLiquipedia | JoinDota | GosuGamers | Dotabuff | Eventvods StreamsBTS | BTS2 | BTS3 | BTS4 | BTS5 | BTS6 | tsunami MainCast | MainCast 2 | RuHub | RuHub2 | SL1 | SL4 Day 1 (Monday June 18)
Countdown times are in EDT. All times are subject to change based on the length of matches and delays. Other match discussions: /r/dota2 on Discord [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:10 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| why isnt this enigma set in the game yet? Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:08 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Daily remainder: The Underhollow CHICKEN CHASER Achievement is unachievable. Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:48 AM PDT As many of us have pointed out: finding the treasure chest with the chickens in it does not grant the Achievement. Edit 1: the emoticons are also missing. Yeah that's right: there were supposed to be emoticons. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Dota cinema is cooking something up Posted: 18 Jun 2018 03:12 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Darkest Dungeon announcer pack almost complete Posted: 18 Jun 2018 02:50 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Friend constantly tells me how useless maiden is, so I made this Posted: 17 Jun 2018 08:19 PM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| I'm dreading their release. Please don't make me open each one individually. Please. Please. Please. Posted: 17 Jun 2018 09:38 PM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Jenkins reveals ALL on KotlGuy! Posted: 17 Jun 2018 09:57 PM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| 6k player free replay analysis. ^_^ Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:29 AM PDT Hello guys. I know you are probably used with this a lot, but I am a young streamer that's looking for some audience. I'm in my final year of uni and after I finish it I want to focus more on what i love, dota in this case. To begin with, I will try to analyze some replays of you and hopefully u can follow me on my stream if you have enjoyed it. So just leave me a match ID and i will stream the analysis of it. http://www.twitch.tv/madskillzdoto edit: didnt expect so many viewers. Thanks redditors, i tried my best to analyze most of replays, will do much more in the future! make sure to follow my twitch so you know when I go online. Also i have saved the video so you can see today's stream! also ill keep track of this thread and whoever posted first has priority. because so many replies here and on twitch. i expected like 8-9 viewers not 50 :D peace edit2: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/274685463 today's vod, next stream will be tomorrow [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| I passed my exam thanks to Battle Pass Posted: 17 Jun 2018 02:47 PM PDT I had an exam at uni, but being myself I decided to play some dotes few hours before instead of revising for an exam. So I opened Dota 2, choose Ranked with Roles and selected Safe Lane. Since I had to wait in queue for a while I thought that I might as well study during it. So 10 minutes passed, then 20 and 30. That's when I already felt that I am quite prepared, but queue went on, so I went back to revising. Over one hour later queue timer hits 99:00 and then stops, still looking for a game. At this point, I am fully prepared for the exam. I look at the clock and notice that even if matchmaking found a game for me right now I wouldn't have time to play. So I go to uni to write my exam and I passed it perfectly. Thinking back, I wouldn't do it if I hadn't bought Battle Pass, because my queue timer wouldn't be that long waiting for the Ranked game without roles. So basically I paid money for being better prepared. Thank you, Volvo. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Wraith King aghs will stop undying's 25 talent of him respawning. Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:37 AM PDT https://clips.twitch.tv/GenerousBombasticWatermelonMcaT [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Please keep role queue forever Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:25 AM PDT I quit solo queue entirely for a year. I used to think I was the problem, that my inability to deal with 4 angry russians screaming at me was somehow my fault. But then role queue came and suddenly solo games were actually playable. Posting this because I just played my first regular solo ranked after not finding a role game and fuck this there's no way I'm ever going back there again in my life. Role queue stays or I won't. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:11 AM PDT Just kidding, this is Valve we are talking about. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 17 Jun 2018 10:05 PM PDT Gratz to BSJ, Sammyboy, Jenkins, Newsham, and Lokarn for winning a slot in the NA Regional Qualifiers for TI8. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| playing techies till immortal 2 is out Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:47 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Pro circuit predictions: No matches were found Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:02 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Courier shield should use fortify animation instead of bkb animation Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:45 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 12:48 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 17 Jun 2018 08:34 PM PDT thanks for streaming very educational IM TELLING YOU CHASE HIM IM TELLING YOU [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Btw CIS qualifier is a blood bath Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:59 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Posted: 17 Jun 2018 02:32 PM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| We need weekend sale bundle and immortal treasure 2 Posted: 18 Jun 2018 02:31 AM PDT Valve, slope is headed downwards, save this battle pass, give immo 2 and weekend bundle deal 100 lvls for 15 usd. All of us the true fans and supporters >We really need this. [link] [comments] | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Heart of Tarrasque supposed to be one of the Unavailable Items Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:50 AM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| When EE SENPAI NOTICES YOU #UNTAMEDTHEGREAT Posted: 17 Jun 2018 10:03 PM PDT | ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Please let Wukong's Command clones copy Basher (+25 dmg) without the ability to Bash Posted: 17 Jun 2018 10:32 PM PDT In 7.06 Wukong's Command was changed so that Basher and Abyssal Blade were no longer copied over to his clones. This removed the huge AoE bash with no other downsides. However in 7.14 Basher and Abyssal now grant 25 damage and MK basically loses out on this when he ults. 6.84 saw the Basher/Abyssal purchase restriction lifted from Slardar and Faceless Void while still disabling the Bash component. I believe the same can be done for MK clones? [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Dota 2 on Reddit. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment