Destiny 2 That moment when you're losing so hard your ghost gives up |
- That moment when you're losing so hard your ghost gives up
- oc
- So i found something at my local gamestop...
- "Stop it! You're SCARING THEM!"
- With Forsaken coming out, figured I'd share this here! Ace of Spades I painted ~3 years ago (:
- Savathun's song strike area in Patrol
- Had no idea DARCI was *this* good.
- It's a shot in the dark, but... could this be Variks?
- Time to Cast Class Abilities
- A helpful push in the right direction is sometimes required.
- Picked up this tiny grumpy man today.
- Happy Father's Day Oryx!
- I have officially peaked
- I hate being excited for a September DLC in June
- Ps4, should I get the expansion now while it is on sale?
- Do I need osiris/warmind if I buy forsaken/annual pass?
- Japan Destiny League PVP Tournament
- What time is it.
- Escalation Protocol Group?
| That moment when you're losing so hard your ghost gives up Posted: 18 Jun 2018 05:46 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:35 AM PDT
| ||
| So i found something at my local gamestop... Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:15 AM PDT
| ||
| "Stop it! You're SCARING THEM!" Posted: 17 Jun 2018 10:19 PM PDT
| ||
| With Forsaken coming out, figured I'd share this here! Ace of Spades I painted ~3 years ago (: Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:51 AM PDT
| ||
| Savathun's song strike area in Patrol Posted: 17 Jun 2018 11:43 PM PDT
| ||
| Had no idea DARCI was *this* good. Posted: 18 Jun 2018 01:29 AM PDT
| ||
| It's a shot in the dark, but... could this be Variks? Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:16 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:12 AM PDT I haven't seen anything about this in all my time on this subreddit so I'd love some input from others: The hunters dodge is super quick - its practically an impulse move. But the titan wall and warlock rift take like a full second or two to cast. I cannot even count how many times I've been killed while casting them. I would love if the time to cast those was slightly reduced so it could realistically be used as an impulse move for last minute protection like you can with the hunter dodge. Does anyone else feel this way? Or am i just a n00b? [link] [comments] | ||
| A helpful push in the right direction is sometimes required. Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:06 AM PDT
| ||
| Picked up this tiny grumpy man today. Posted: 17 Jun 2018 08:07 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 17 Jun 2018 02:34 PM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 17 Jun 2018 04:55 PM PDT
| ||
| I hate being excited for a September DLC in June Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:57 AM PDT I want to enjoy my Summer but at the same I want this Summer to GTFO so I can shoot Uldren in his emo face. Disclaimer: in no way am I saying they announced the DLC too early or anything. I'm just saying they did so well from what I can see and thanks to the state of Destiny 2 I'm so excited so get my hobby back. :) [link] [comments] | ||
| Ps4, should I get the expansion now while it is on sale? Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:44 AM PDT It's 45% off, making it basically 20 bucks. Should I get it now or wait? Like I assume I'll need it for the upcoming expansion? Or do you think they'll drop the price more closer to the newer expansion? Like do I even need these 2 expansions to play the future content? Edit: also looking through the ps4 store. Both warminds and curse of orisis actually state "free"? But when I click on them it fails staying voucher cannot be claimed at this moment. Just curious what that is about. [link] [comments] | ||
| Do I need osiris/warmind if I buy forsaken/annual pass? Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:56 AM PDT Do I need to buy each expansion for the game or am I able to skip some? [link] [comments] | ||
| Japan Destiny League PVP Tournament Posted: 17 Jun 2018 09:45 PM PDT Hi, I'm a member of a Japanese clan. Currently, several clans in the Japanese community are having a PVP tournament and we think it might be fun and exciting to watch. If you have the time, please check it out. Here are some highlights from today, and you can find other relevant links in the description of the video. Thank you ^^ [link] [comments] | ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:53 AM PDT
| ||
| Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:32 AM PDT I've been respawning Mars checkpoint for an hour trying to find a group farming this up. How do you all find a group? That's shotgun looks amazing. [link] [comments] |
| You are subscribed to email updates from Destiny 2. To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now. | Email delivery powered by Google |
| Google, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States | |
Post a Comment