PUBG When you put a scope on your shotgun


When you put a scope on your shotgun

Posted: 17 Jun 2018 11:15 PM PDT

Enemy Team vs My Team

Posted: 17 Jun 2018 05:17 PM PDT

pls region lock arms

Posted: 17 Jun 2018 09:18 PM PDT

Pubg baiting on xbox.. was fun :)

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 04:31 AM PDT

The joy of playing Miramar on Xbox

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:29 AM PDT

How PUBG's loot boxes were found to violate Dutch law

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:23 AM PDT

My Ninja Career Has Hit it's Climax

Posted: 17 Jun 2018 01:55 PM PDT

When you avenge a friend by executing the downed enemy who killed them.

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:58 AM PDT

The pain is real

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:58 AM PDT

FULLHOUSE (A PUBG Cinematic)

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:34 AM PDT

PUBG themed Birthday Card I made for a friend

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 09:07 AM PDT

Ads, click or hold?

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:51 AM PDT

Please elaborate on which you prefer.

Personally, I see use in hold, but prefer click.

Has anything changed?

I believe Choco switched recently? (Could be wrong)

submitted by /u/ZenNordberg
[link] [comments]

Shroud meet cheat - Flying Cars

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:49 AM PDT

PUBG But my friend hates me

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 08:37 AM PDT

Nasty R1895 Pistol Double Headshots-

Posted: 17 Jun 2018 10:34 PM PDT

Skyness - Best moments vol. 2

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:05 AM PDT

PUBG is't gonna win the lawsuit with fortnite

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 07:04 AM PDT

Pubg is running on epic games unreal engine 4 and fortnite is from epic games so epic can just block pubg from ever being playable again ;)

submitted by /u/TheFireMaster10
[link] [comments]

Insane match

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:17 AM PDT

Does anyone else think you don't earn enough BP from playing events?

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:07 AM PDT

I would like to hear some opinions on the events reward system. At the moment I'm burned out on PUBG, but what keeps me coming back are the events, especially the sniper one with the gillie suits; but most games end up being fifteen minutes long, and to only get seventy BP at the end of it (win or lose) feels unrewarding. I also don't understand why the amount of BP is so low, due to the more BP earned means more crates bought means more items sold on steam, that equates to Bluehole earning money. It just doesn't make sense to me, and I'd love to hear some opinions on whether I'm wrong or right about wanting this change.

submitted by /u/NeonDanSho
[link] [comments]

Platinum player vs 99 bots

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:03 AM PDT

I don't know why, but recently my games are against all bots. It's very frustrating. I'm tired of hearing bots are only for new players. Has anyone at higher levels encountered all these bots?

submitted by /u/Scottypuro
[link] [comments]

So I landed in Prison (Erangel) and found an M24 as ground loot

Posted: 17 Jun 2018 10:30 PM PDT

UPDATE: I have found out it is now ground loot. I wasn't sure because I hadn't played the game in a while.

So I just got done playing a match on Erangel and I decided to land at prison. I went inside the big office looking building and there laying in a room on the first floor was an M24 with ammo. Did one of the recent patches add the M24 as floor loot or was this just a very strange glitch or something. Keep in mind that this was at the very beginning of the match, so it was not dropped by another player.

submitted by /u/nat3rcs
[link] [comments]

Amazing 11 kills Tpp momments

Posted: 18 Jun 2018 06:01 AM PDT

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.